h just bought this phone about a month ago but i discovered i couldnt delete the google search history fro the wap. I have tried all that i know but all failure. Pls can somebody help me? Privacy is at stake here because mobile banking will turn desatrous when got missing
Its not having 3.5 mm jack , no sound quality , no 3g , 2g is not good , n its price is also more... Plz change the software
this phone is better on the basis of battery. and then it works well in sim switching. as well as quality of display is also well. i watched three full movies for approximately ten hours,after fully charged the mobile. i think no other mobile, do it. but sound quality is worst while hearing without headset.. camera also okay.. for this price ,the mobile is good.. ubdating software using your lg pc suite is risk. go to service center and get the updation. its very easy and safe.
i have written to LG to release an update to improve the sound quality. I request all who have this phone to email LG service centre making a request to have the sound quality improved
AnonD-15792, 30 Jul 2011Is this update we can do ourselves or we should visit a service centre??u can update the software urself using the net. first just update the LG PC suite and click on update software. follow the steps as shown on the screen. i updated the software to V10i. this is the latest. i am waiting for more updates ti improve sound quality.
Shalini, 08 Jul 2011I am interested in buying this handset , wanted to ask if someone who is using this phone , ca... more@shalini
U can go through my user reviews which I have stated. It will definitely fulfill ur needs.
supriya, 22 Jul 2011finally i bought this phone today. pls answer some important questions.
1) while typing an ... more1. U better select usb modem and copy songs.. that is easiest and fastest way.
2. Phone software u can update only by giving to service centre I believe.
ravi, 26 Jul 2011there is a new version of the software V10i. please update for better performanceIs this update we can do ourselves or we should visit a service centre??
I own this phone from past 6 months. I have two phones. I am happy with the phone. There are few + and - but compared other dual sim brand phone including nokia, samsung this is better choice.
1. Amazing battery backup (1500mAh Li-ion polymer) usually u find in Nokia E series phone which starts at 10k +
2. Dual active - When sim 1 is engaged on call the ohter sim rings (usually other brands gets not rechable)
3. Good vibration
4. Clear disply in dark sunlight too.
5. USB charging.
6. Easy sim swapping (no reboot required)
7. U can make SIM1 for calling and SIM2 for messaging the u can make combination. Just takes 5 seconds (no reboot required)
8. Easy soft keys
9. Comes with 2GB card for total cost of the Rs.5000(when I bought).
10. Good speaker (internal & external) - Loud alarm really wakes me up.
11. SIM1 calls can be recorded and opposite person cannot hear any beep unlike nokia phone. Good quality recording.
12. Battery lasts 2 n half days to 3 days with both sim on. My usuage is per day around 3 to 4 hours of talk and 5 to 10 msgs. Basically Im a marketing guy so can imagine about calls.
13. Sales package comes with 2GB card, Data cable - 1mt length which is needed, travel charger, ear phones (ok quality), 1500mAh Li-ion polymer battery, handset, CD - none of the companies gives so much at this cost.
14. One year theft insurance by LG (manufacturer)
1. One slot of charging, ear phones so u cannot listen to songs while its is on charge mode (it is not recommended to put for charge and listen to songs but sometimes we may need even when battery is low u cannot use ear phones and put mob for charging).
2. Not good quality ear phones.
3. When you are listening to music if u want to browse msgs/phone book first u should go to options in music player click minimize then u can browse msgs/contacts other. If u just press red button music player will be stopped.
4. Same above case in Radio mode also.
5. U cannot record the call conversation when u r SIM2 call. Only SIM1 calls can be recorded.
6. Message typing is little difficult not as easy as nokia phones. Like u type 'And'if u want to go to small caps without dictionary u should long press # and if u want to go number mode single press twice to go. So, little crazy u get pissed off.
7. U r texting and suddenly other msg comes and if mistake u press centre button OK it opens new msg but what u have typed doesn't move to draft so u have to re-write from beginning.
8. Music player sucks.
9. Once ur inbox is 300, messaging becomes slow.
10. No 3.5MM jack for external speakers etc
11. LG says one year theft insurance even I inquired in service station they say YES but no where it is mentioned in Invoice or Manual. So, don't know how it happens when anyone looses it.
If u r a messaging freak or music freak better don't go for this phone.
Just if u r using for calls, recording conversation, amazing battery which usually a travel person/sales/marketing guys look into. Then this would be a amazing phone
I luv it and would recommend to non music, non messaging guys.
ravi, 26 Jul 2011there is a new version of the software V10i. please update for better performanceI want the software in my GX300 mobile be update regularly.
where can i find sound settings for ringtones and sms. how do i set the ringtone at one sound setting. it starts at low and then rises up.
please guide me about the sound settings. i want to increase sound on the ringtones - both call and sms but unable to find it. also the ringtone sound starts from being low and then it increases. how do i change that.
i was updating this phone today. the update was moving fine untill it got stuck up on the sixth update out of total seven updates. i waited for some time and then cancelled the update. now when i check the software it says version 10i which is the latest. i again tried the update but it says i cannot. can any one pls help with this issue. are any more updates going to come.
usama, 12 Jun 2011hey everybody: anew update 10g for lggx300 now is open.it make phone is too fast and no issuse .
@usama - pls help in updating the software. i have installed PC suite and USB drivers. after following points 1,2 and 3 of software update i am stuck up. i removed the battery and plugged the USB cable into the PC but the phone shows white screen then says 'please wait' and then 'battery is full - please unplug to save energy. am i doing something wrong or does it take time to update.
does this software update improves sound quality. what improvement have u noticed after updating the software.
finally i bought this phone today. pls answer some important questions.
1) while typing an SMS if i want to space 2 words how do i do it. i am pressing the # symbol but it does not space 2 words. Also how to write in CAPS. only the starting letter is in caps. rest follows in small caps.
2) i have installed the PC suite from the CD. however it gives me error and closes down midway. how do i copy songs from PC to the phone.
3) how do i update to the new version of the software.
4) is there a percent sign in the calculator. i am unable to find it.
5) how do i set the phone to give area information - like wherever i go it should show the location.
My previous phone had all these features but unable to find in this phone.