The phone scans short range of VH and some other frequencies excluding UHF sadly.
Since no one posted I will answer my own 3 questions for reference to future users.
1. Yes. It can be white and the icons can be in color. Really nice, but you can't install themes.
2. Build quality is average. I have weird impression that the flip will became loose after some time. Also the TV antenna is badly designed leaving the tin part of the telescope at the bottom pron to breaking/bending it.
3. Around 2.5 hours best I got with volume at 50% and brightness to full.
4. Java apps seem to install fine but considering the screen is by no mean standard resolution (well it is but its flipped) finding games that would display well seems impossible.
Overall nice phone, but expected stiffer clamshell from LG tbh.
Got couple of questions for owners of this phone.
1. Is it possible to change the fugly black background of the phone's menu? And what about icons? I really dislike the style and all.
2. What's the build quality of the handset?
3. How long can you watch TV with sound from full battery charge down to zero without calling or other tasks?
4. Did LG sorted out java installation problems? Can you comfortably download and install jar files? Can you transfer them from computer using the USB or bluetooth?
In fact, it is DVB-T the type of TV you can watch, it isn't DVB-H, and I got really amazed because of the quality of TV, the only thimg I wonder is how much the battery will last.
Wow, can i watch TV for free!!
heard that freely can catch digital TV CH using dvb-T tech.
when i push one button to try a full CH scanning then it has shown all TV in my area.
Hello HB620T, I want to ask you how much did you pay for this phone? In Romania, it cost around 400 Euros. I would also like to know how many days lasts the battery.
If you turn off your LG and you also set the alarm to wake you up next day, is it working.
I had an LG(3G) 3 years ago and I had to leave it on in order to wake me up.
Thank you for your answer in advance.
I have this phone and it is good.
Don't let the size of the screen fool you, i watched a whole soccer game on it when i was on the road and had nothing to complain about it.
Just try it when you see it in stores, you will not be disappointed.
PS: GSM Arena should change the status to Available, European retailers already sell it and i think that Vodafone DE sells it too
u need to get a magnifier when u buy this phone.cant imagine hw u watch TV with 2inch screen...........
wats with the tv receiver on this think its ugly lgs are usualy quiet good on the higher end of the market and lower however with this one they hav gone to pot no need for a tiny landscape screen why couldnt they have just made a low end phone without the tv and given it a propper screen would of been a lil bit more desirable im sure poor phone lg