Hi ! K10 is NOT reading micro USB ? Can anyone have idea to resolve !!!!
you need to root your phone and then you download link2sd from playstore and follow the instructions
Hello friends, tell me how to move internal storage application to SD cards.
Hello friends, how to move internal storage application to SD card please tell.
i am new user of this phone octacore version i notice that no H+ even in full signal , i did auto wcdma/lte, wcdma only but same result no H+,please help.TIA
AnonD-81460, 09 Apr 2016I won't argue with you. Hands down, you owned LG K10! Applause! :) Relax. I never told the k10 is the best midrange phone.
AnonD-81460, 07 Apr 2016Yes, the people like me, are actual users of this smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 2), that's the... moreAnd since I own a LG K10, I can also justify my previous statement.
A bit foolish of you to think that your comment hurt my feeling. On the contrary, your comment was amusing. People favoring specs instead of quality are weird. Xiaomi isn't a reputed brand like LG. Xiaomi is known for the dirt cheap phones they create. Nowadays people have become so blind that they don't look at the brand or quality they purchase. Instead its all about specs.
Anyway, I'm happy with my purchase. The K10 is a good upgrade from my old moto g let. I'm glad I didn't waste my money buying a poor quality Chinese phone.
Anonymous, 07 Apr 2016People like you don't realise specs are not always the main thing when buying a phone. These C... moreYes, the people like me, are actual users of this smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 2), that's the reason why I can justify my previous statement. Yes, the camera is just good and not great. But its way better than LG K10. Maybe I hurt your feelings. lol
Kevin24, 05 Apr 2016guys i'm going to buy a phone next month. so far my choice is LG k10, Samsung j5, and asus zen... moreI myself got a LG K10 k430-dsY and I have no regrets. Excellent performance, smooth UI, latest android, okay cameras, good battery life. The thing I like the most is the design. The 2.5D glass makes the phone look sleek and comfortable. The free LG quick view cover is stylish. The screen has an oleophobic coating, hence our fingers move around the screen smoothly.
AnonD-203815, 05 Apr 2016Just frustrating...
1. Marshmallow's "Adoptable Internal Storage" feature NOT supp... more1. USB mass storage and OTG are the same thing.
2. Many phones don't have adoptable storage because the OEM blocks it.
3. K10 comes with a slow 0.85A charger. I use my Xperia Z1's 1.5A charger and it chargers much faster now.
4. Battery seems to last a little more than a day for me. Which is not bad.
AnonD-81460, 06 Apr 2016Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 has a better features and specs.
- 5.5 inch display & Full HD
- 64-... morePeople like you don't realise specs are not always the main thing when buying a phone. These Chinese phones have good specs at low price, but they lack in quality. I'd rather choose a 1GB RAM moto g 3rd gen than go with a cheap Chinese Xiaomi (lame name).
The phone you mentioned doesn't even the latest android marshmallow. It has buggy 5.0 lollipop build.
And the camera of the phone you mention is just average, according to gsma.
Kevin24, 05 Apr 2016guys i'm going to buy a phone next month. so far my choice is LG k10, Samsung j5, and asus zen... morei think zenfone max would be a better alternative option than zenfone laser.
If im correct, they same almost same specs but the max has higher battery capacity.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 has a better features and specs.
- 5.5 inch display & Full HD
- 64-Bit Octa Core
- 13MP Camera(image quality is way better than K10)
- OTG support
- Fast charging (15 minutes charging from 14% to 40%)
- Smooth MIUI 7
guys i'm going to buy a phone next month. so far my choice is LG k10, Samsung j5, and asus zenfone laser 2 5.5.. LG is very appealing to me except the battery. Same with j5 but I don't like 8gb rom, it seems small for me. and zenfone was originally my first choice but It has a lot of negative comments about how vulnearable the phone is. what will be my best choice?
1. Marshmallow's "Adoptable Internal Storage" feature NOT supported....
2. USB Mass Storage feature NOT supported
3. OTG?.... Don't even think about it!
4. Battery charging and usage, both horrendous...
k10 it s k smooth wrking ..battery life gud perfomens .i like this ...