viki000, 11 Aug 2017lg k10 2017 or samsung j5 2026Well I dont really see the point in waiting for 2026.
Sponzo, 12 Aug 2017I buy this phone yesterday, how to use fingerprint???Only those which they make in india have fingerprint,the others doesn't have fingerprint.so as mine
Roqarg, 17 Sep 2017There is version with 32 gb of this phone or is fakeMaybe it s Stylus or other lg versions. Gsmarena cant garanties and doesnt show any career editon from whole world. I remebmer in 2016 k10 they add dsy version later make us doubt that is it fake or not. See its number of imei or simply google about it
sinayo, 05 Sep 2017I bought the phone I love it but the battery is disappointing check your warranty. Mine gives me over a day of use, with 7 hours of screen time.
sinayo, 05 Sep 2017I bought the phone I love it but the battery is disappointing Camera??
AnonD-589860, 02 Sep 2017Does this device have notification led? Or anything to monitor notifications?No, it doesn't have any notification light.
Does this device have notification led? Or anything to monitor notifications?
AnonD-664523, 25 Apr 2017I really think people sould make sure they are criticizing the correct phone! The LG K10 2017 ... moreThey are criticizing the right phone. You are the one that should read more about this phone. The only version that has fingerprint sensor in the one made for India. End of story.
PKM1, 02 Jun 2017What's that button under the flash? You have k 10 the older version not 2017 Instead of giving the wrong answer and contradict the person that stated that this model doesn't have fingerprint sensor you should shut up as he is correct. That model is for European market and it doesn't have the fingerprint sensor. Only the Indian versions offers this possibility with the dual sim option also.
About the battery, one day you get 5,5 hours of screen on time, next day barely 3 hours. Just randomly drains for some reason. Heats up above the camera.
Anonymous, 25 Aug 2017Poor camera, no notifications LED, don't allow you to move apps to SD card.Move app to sdcard option is available through developer options.
Anyway, the price of this device now about $165, which is very reasonable price for the quality you'll get: fluid performance and multitasking, nougat out of the box, stable and fast LTE cat 6, super fast GPS, super wide angle selfie cam, removable battery, and good service center (at least in my city). Not bad, isn't it ?
Poor camera, no notifications LED, don't allow you to move apps to SD card.
South African version (LG-M250 mlv5_global_com) has no fingerprint sensor, lacks NFC,
I am not sure if it's running an older GPU as it's the Mali-T860, not MP2 according to CPU-Z.
9.2GB Internal memory is available after OS and other things.
- it's cheap
- it has a power button on the back (coming from the LG G3S)
- battery life usually lasts the day with medium usage (some would say high as it spends near 3 hours a day in a no signal zone)
- RAM and CPU are enough to make it so that I can run music, IM and a video at the same time without any stuttering. Switching between apps is also smooth.
- Front Camera is nice
- Moderately good speakers for a cheap phone, better than a lot of other mid-range devices
- Prones to randomly heating up and battery will drain quickly. I've checked CPU load, it doesn't go over 15%. This might be a problem with Doze that they fixed in Android 7.1
- a 720p screen. Sharpness is nicer than other similar resolution phones, but it is noticeably less sharper than 1080p
- No NFC > was a requirement, it's why I'm selling this phone, or if I can't, dropping it in a drawer. Not sure why they stripped it as it's the same price as the models that do contain it. Need it for electronic payments via phone and checking card balances on the go (apps use it to verify card)
- The camera is horrendous when it comes to focus. Do not even attempt to take a picture of a page to send to someone, anything closer than 0.5 is always blurry. Landscape shots can also be terrible as it doesn't properly take photos of the blue sky. For shots indoors it's good enough, for medium shots outdoors where e.g. trees are blocking the sky and all focus is between 2m and 50m, the camera is good. It's just sad when the front camera has better focus than the back camera.
- Lack of fingerprint sensor (not that I mind, but I assumed it had it as the European version has it)
- Quite difficult to get the app drawer back, had to Google a guide. Why not have a pop-up on device set-up to ask if I want it? Just delete if I don't.
I am unsure of whether this version has Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2, I believe this to be 4.1 due to the power consumption, I have another device with 4.2 and measured the difference while using bluetooth playback on a 4.2 compatible car radio.
Rather go with e.g. a Xiaomi Mi or something along those lines. I'd even recommend Samsung's devices over this, I feel insulted by this device, it could have been so much better and it's probably the reason why I am one of only 3 people I know who still have an LG device here, and those other two have the G6 due to my recommendation. They've completely lost the plot versus competitors.