South African version (LG-M250 mlv5_global_com) has no fingerprint sensor, lacks NFC,
I am not sure if it's running an older GPU as it's the Mali-T860, not MP2 according to CPU-Z.
9.2GB Internal memory is available after OS and other things.
- it's cheap
- it has a power button on the back (coming from the LG G3S)
- battery life usually lasts the day with medium usage (some would say high as it spends near 3 hours a day in a no signal zone)
- RAM and CPU are enough to make it so that I can run music, IM and a video at the same time without any stuttering. Switching between apps is also smooth.
- Front Camera is nice
- Moderately good speakers for a cheap phone, better than a lot of other mid-range devices
- Prones to randomly heating up and battery will drain quickly. I've checked CPU load, it doesn't go over 15%. This might be a problem with Doze that they fixed in Android 7.1
- a 720p screen. Sharpness is nicer than other similar resolution phones, but it is noticeably less sharper than 1080p
- No NFC > was a requirement, it's why I'm selling this phone, or if I can't, dropping it in a drawer. Not sure why they stripped it as it's the same price as the models that do contain it. Need it for electronic payments via phone and checking card balances on the go (apps use it to verify card)
- The camera is horrendous when it comes to focus. Do not even attempt to take a picture of a page to send to someone, anything closer than 0.5 is always blurry. Landscape shots can also be terrible as it doesn't properly take photos of the blue sky. For shots indoors it's good enough, for medium shots outdoors where e.g. trees are blocking the sky and all focus is between 2m and 50m, the camera is good. It's just sad when the front camera has better focus than the back camera.
- Lack of fingerprint sensor (not that I mind, but I assumed it had it as the European version has it)
- Quite difficult to get the app drawer back, had to Google a guide. Why not have a pop-up on device set-up to ask if I want it? Just delete if I don't.
I am unsure of whether this version has Bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2, I believe this to be 4.1 due to the power consumption, I have another device with 4.2 and measured the difference while using bluetooth playback on a 4.2 compatible car radio.
Rather go with e.g. a Xiaomi Mi or something along those lines. I'd even recommend Samsung's devices over this, I feel insulted by this device, it could have been so much better and it's probably the reason why I am one of only 3 people I know who still have an LG device here, and those other two have the G6 due to my recommendation. They've completely lost the plot versus competitors.
saracaatick, 16 Aug 2017The WORST phone ever.............
WTF*** there is no worth of CAMERA with POOR Display...coin... moreIt's not a flagship device.
It's upper low range/lower midrange device .
277ppi is okay.
I myself have a phone with 534ppi,so almost double.
The LG G4.
It's screen is glorious to put it mildly.
But I've seen phones below 300ppi's and while not glorius,they were surprisingly nice.
If something happened to my LG G4,I would be unable to afford something like it again,but todays 720p screens on 5" to 5 5" are actually quite decent.
Well at least those on LG and Samsung devices.
I bought this mobile b4 one month. After the 2day of purchase I have been standing in service centre cause of his battery prob & heat.. It's getting too hot when we use to take call or data... So I have given the mob to replace but still I dint get my mob from LG.. It's worth less pls don't buy this one waste of money....,
I have the same phone and it's really good.Battery holds on for hours and it has lots of GB.It is the best phone I had.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
The WORST phone ever.............
WTF*** there is no worth of CAMERA with POOR Display...coins run as shit.
design plays good but the pixel density of both phone & cam sucks all the whole faith of the user!!!!!11
Version M250n sold by Telenor Serbia does not have fingerprint sensor.
My part time job as a Grab driver, I buy K10 2017 because the GPS very good, I compare with Xiaomi Redmi 4x with very poor GPS signal, but the problem is batery drain very fast, this device can stand by only 6 hours when Google maps on. By the way K10 2017 still best phone for GPS, can make more money for Grab driver too.
One of the most stable and durable phone in this price range.. I am using one for the last 3 months and have already dropped it twice, Lg phones are really rugged and durable. Specs wise one may not find it assertive however, its the optimization of software and better management of resources that does the job.
camera is really awesome in day light however in low light it struggles to focus. I used to use LG phones 5-7 years ago switched back to lg after using samsung and sony, I can compare LG with sony in performance and sturdiness however samsung will not come closer to it in this price range for sure.
The only con is it lakes too long to charge the battery.
I am usuing last 2month .
Display not good 25%
Price Rs:14500. Bill aumont
Don't buye this mobile
This mobile price worth only Rs 5000.
There is no radio recording in K10 2017- your informations are wrong.
Problems with with networks autonegotiation in areas with low lewel of signals.
I just bought this device, and i use this for 3 days. The main problem, well i dont think this is problem with all the plus poin like finger print, Wide angle front cam, Nougat out of the box, etc. But Battery issue is really2 bad on it, screen on time and charging time is too weak, but as i said. Buy K10 power or X power if you want to get fast charging and saving battery for fullday use.
Anyway, i bought this device in Indonesia, so this is my opinion for K10 2017 Indonesian market.
M V Rasve, 20 Jul 2017I have purchased LG K10 (2017) in the month of March, 2017. I am facing sever battery problem.... moreDear friend,
As i noted that you faced a problem with the time charge! i think you have to try with another charger to see the main problem...