the phone is good but the problem with it is the volume, it is very very low. please they should try and improve on that.
How do you play fishing mania?and how do u press ok on the phone actualy when the option is on the scroll?
hi.its a very gud looking phone.but the memory card doesnt work with the blue tooth.can anyone help me?and my lg shine shows only a few kbs of phone memory.plz someone help me.... plz...
Some LACK of BASIC features I've found out during the first week. My last phone was Motorola V557, so that's largely my basis. Despite these things, the phone is great for the price it's being offered:
- no speaker, so not too good sound;
- can't change the SMS ringtone beyond 4 default sounds;
- T9 doesn't work too great with symbols (I'm, I'll, etc.)
- can't customize shortcuts of Up, Down, Left and Right navigation keys;
- no voicename dialing;
- music player stops playing if you go out of the menu (can't play music and work with the phone at the same time);
- the up-down side keys are practically useless;
- address book lacks birthday and address;
- only one alarm possible (can't put two or more alarms);
- can only send a message to 6 people at a time;
- can't search for name of pictures, music and documents (try scrolling through 500 pix);
- can't change themes, not even build-in;
- doesn't come with data cable in box;
- options menu and scroll-click functions could be more intuitive - you have to go through several steps to do what you expect with one click;
- can't make your own caller groups;
- even when in silent mode the camera shutter makes noise;
GOOD features I wasn't expecting:
- metal body feels expensive and stable;
- 4 styles of numeric input (original and beautiful);
- amazing scientific calculator;
- menu and camera work even when the slider is closed (after unlocking the keypad);
- macro mode photos;
- great unit converter;
- beautifully animated world clock;
- autofocus camera, white balance, effects;
- office document viewer;
----chd----, 01 Jun 2009where is the memory card slot ?? i couldnt find it o mine!!please help me because i couldnt fi... morehiiiiiiii ,, its so easy , fst of all open the back cover of cellfone and u see a space below the sim storege place...now insert the m2 card in dis place .....
Anonymous, 29 May 2009DONT EVER THINK OF BUYING DIS FON!!! 1)when u transfer things frm phone memry to memry card .... morei don`t have any of this problem... i even dropped my phone and he doesn`t have anything...
----chd----, 01 Jun 2009where is the memory card slot ?? i couldnt find it o mine!!please help me because i couldnt fi... morehi am using LGke970 last 6 months its an awesome phone ya .it's camera is excellant
where is the memory card slot ?? i couldnt find it o mine!!please help me because i couldnt find the slot and i cant live without ]music !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice looking phone. Metal construction, so feels tough. Speaker OK. I managed a converation while walking along a busy street with cars going by!
Mirror effect brilliant.
Battery life poor.
Slider, daft idea, LG were right to drop it. But most menus are numbered so I can get the right option. The slide bar often picks the wrong item.
Phone slow when looking at large collection of photos. Much much slower than my older Nokias.
DONT EVER THINK OF BUYING DIS FON!!!
1)when u transfer things frm phone memry to memry card .. it get stuck :(
2)sliding gives u trouble .. like when u slide it up ur diplay vanishes .. n show starnge distorted image
3)key pad is so hard dat my pulps hav become hard .. and keys hav pulled up dat ive to stick dem wid glue
4)after a 3month use..the speakers hav stopped working ..
5)headfones r highly uncmfrtable .. ears start aching after 15 min use ...
so kindly dnt dnt dnt think of buying it if u love ur money
I used mine for just about everything taking pictures, copying documents recording memos and important meetings.
(1) I am a bit of take care and use carefully person; however I wanted to know that when the memory card is inserted is that what causes the video to be able record for a longer period of time?
(2)Today before 10:30/11:00 my phone just freezed up with the green squared still active on the camera whilst I was taking document photos, then it started to heat up. I contacted the company but they told it wasn't there product. I was in the process of moving the files from the phone to the computer so everything i had and was stored on there as of this day 27-5-2009 seems might be lost and all the time they had to answer calls/email and nothing even after about 4 to 6 emails I sent they responded to to basically and that was after the second email I sent to them (LGE).
I found a LG KE970 shine phone but i can't recieve or send pictures, Please someone Help me!!!
Brill phone!!! It so DOES have a speakerphone. Although battery life isn't the best in the world, the phone itself is great to handle and use. The features- camera, MP3 and scroll wheel are great and work perfectly. 10/10!!!!
I have LG shine and it is amazing phone and I feel I am real wonderful lady with this phone and I will not change my mind in it. Actually, I have a problem right now in it, when I call anybody, it said that the network is busy and I can not call anybody. I tried the SIM card in another phone and the card is perfect and is working very well so what is the reason of this problem. Can anybody help me please?
Thank you very much
im usin an lg shine the only thing i don't really like is that the volume is not loud enough....other than that it's great.
DAM! what u all talking about! the phones are bad and good! depends how luck u have... so if one not work it doesnt mean none will do! i have lg shine (kf970) and is excelent .. the camera is so good.. in comparation with other 2mp`s phone .. the meniu is easy and the Java Inet its also cool .. if u do really carry of ur phone than will fine with u .. and if the phone start reseting ..why dont ask to urself what brings that ..:p is just the SOFT . only reseting the soft and works again .. Lg shine is a simple soft phone .. there no needed to downloading and abusing with inet connection .. otherwise will get again the soft problem! omg ! u see? is normal.. it work like an pc .. :p if ur windows is slow ;p or crapy blocks and stuff than u should reinstaled..:p same as the phones too ^^ so go ahead buy phone what is the most close to your caracter ..no matter what kind of is ^^ can ge lg/nokia/samsung/sagem/motorola/etc
just dont forget dont buy fake one xD
good luck with phone
Donny, 12 May 2009i can not decide which phone i should buy, i have to get a prepaid TelstrA and i have it narro... moreDonny this is omar from Pakistan
i m using LG KE970 its a excellent phone i already used samsung and nokia sets but this is exceptional and the impressing thing is that it has LOST MOBILE TRACKER. i lost my set on gun point but believe me after just 5 days i got set. i will prefer you to purchase this set.