hey I have tried to download the software onto my laptop and computer but it will not accept it and it does not tell me why....is there any other way of being able to transfer images/music onto my computer without using the provided software???
Can anyone figured out if this mobile supports java games, i have a few of the stored in my sd card, but i cant install them, is there anyway to do that? i ve also tried threw bluetooth,after "install" it has only two options, "cancel" and "create folder" i create a new folder and nothing happens, the jar game store there but it wont start...
I'm using the phone for a week now.
Its running fine with no problem. No hanging even with my 1gb of memory.
So far is good
Some pros and cons abt this phone :
- Very bright screen and good GUI
- overall menu is good
- 2mp pixel camera clearer than the other models so far with auto focus.
- good contact capacity (1000 contacts)
- Solid structure with chrome layout.
- all in one USB port (charging, portable drive, charger)
- New interface with flash integrated screen. Mirror works just fine and the it works in the bright environment too.
- Good accessories comes with the package (charger, usb cable, headset, cd, manual with phone holder)
- Speaker phone, java installed
- no need to slide if you wanna play with the menu and options.
- good reception and clear sound.
- Two options that the usb can be changed (data services & as removeable drive)
and now some cons :
- Battery is weak (might due to larger scrren)
- NOT loud unless (adjust the MP3 tune manually)
- insufficient options for java & apps and a bit hard to intall applications
- Menu scroll is quite slow and NO themes change the screen interface. Need to harden the scroll key a bit as we could press diff option than we need.
- Not able to execute/run the files if kept in the Others folder (even the known medias or types)
- No zoom option if the resolution of the camera set for maximum
- Unable to recieve/call while phone attached to the computer :(
- No individual application lock.
- Not much services offered when we attached the phone to computer using bluetooth connection. (AT serial option is available, but not sure of the functionality)
Overall - The phone is good enough by the looking sleek and with the standard options. Not much extra options for advance users.
- reliable and last long.
- Good USB funtionality.
Pls answer if anyone knows :
- how to install JAVA apps in the phone
-Any way that i can attach flash files as the wallpaper for this phone?
- Any addtional software is available for this phone or any site where is can checkout the stuffs the this phone?
Thx guyz, Hope my comments could answer some doubts... ;-)
just got a shine today. it's ok. the contacts memory can only handle a certain amount of characters on peoples names.
some of the menu's are kinda slow. it's a pretty phone, but isn't that great so far. kind of disappointed.
is it a good idea to buy this phone?????????????????????????pls send back..
it has regular buttons, no touched ones.and scroll key is there.I love that!
can anyone tell me about the END and SEND buttons? are they touch button or regular?
please help? Im struggling to view pictures I have taken, using the USB and my PC. I have downloaded the CD software to no avail. Any ideas?
I previously had the chocolate, just plugged & go.
I have a question:
do somebody lnow about how can i transfer my numbers from my Nokia to this phone? Please help!
i bought it recently, it contour is really looks so classic !!! but tooo bad it speaker 'MP3' is very 'BROKEN VOICE'!!sometime when ppl calling i also cant heard it ringtone voice...so must switch on tat vibrate !!!!! but anyway i like KE970 contour !! never regret i bought it !!
Hi can anybody tell me how to put music on my LG Shine. I am a little thick when it comes to computers so step by step would by a great help. I have attempted to do this by connected the USB cable to computer and phone but nothing seems to happen and I do not know where to go from there.
it means the buttons can easily faded after 6 months like Razr? what about end and send button are they touched?
hey my name is sarah, i am thinking about buying this phone and i just just wondering a few things like the battery life, is there any other way to scroll through the menu with out the rolly thing, is it hard to use at all, and does it have loud speaker? thanx please someone answer fast my email is email@example.com
I like this phone alot but is it to girly? I mean would it be sutible for a man?