Anonymous, 29 May 2009nobody knows the colour of the keypad? nobody have the RED model to tell me?hmm..am usin da red color one... key pad is red in color...
nobody knows the colour of the keypad? nobody have the RED model to tell me?
Very nice phone.
The touch-pad is something to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, you won't want a phone without one.
Camera takes very nice photos. The design is excellent. Very stylish and glossy finish.
GREAT music quality through the speaker and the headphones!!!! I officially love LG! :)
mimi, 27 May 2009how do i turn off the shutter tone its driving me crazy!!!!The setting is right there in your profile settings.
What's the colour of the keypad , on the Red model : black or red? I saw ome videos and it seems to be black.. but in photos it is red.
Could someone answer me, pls?
Its a very good phone to use..
u will become vary familiar with the keys once u start using it..
One of the best phones to be used...!!!
lyndq, 05 May 2009my phone memory has fulled and i did not know how to store in external memoryyou buy a bloody memory card. duh
i just bought it .. i have to say the pad isn't what i expected ,, its not really easy to deal with and i think u need sometime to get used to it
while i capture video,it displays the saking on slight movement.what should i do?
I want to know if red model of KF510 have red or black keyboard. It's possible to be with black and also with red? Thx
I have a concern with this phone. Please help if there is a solution. Every time I use camera, Flash is off by default. Is there a way to keep the flash at ON or Auto by default?
My My My....
Finnally i have this beautiful handphone. Now it's been 2 weeks, and i want to share my experiences with this handphone:
1. Building error issue -> i figured that after you change(s) some details on your mp3 files this problem would appear. And the best solution is unplug your memory card and plug it again after you restart the handphone.
2. Poor battery life -> yes this the main problem, i used my handphone with camera and viedo player and happenly consume my full charge battery only for hours. I try to reset my setting as someone suggestion but i don't see the different.
3. Profile general->silent->general again. Somehow i lost all my configure at general profile, now it's been set as silent profile. Dunno anything about this one.
4. Battery cover seem got loose, and i saw the demo kf510 at the lg showroom it's have the same problem and even worse the slide mechanism got cranky. Hopefully mine's not.
5. Photo quality got blur somehow, i tried to changes different resolution and the settings but still facing the same problem.
Enough for the contras, now the pros:
1. Very cheap compares to the feature.
2. Veryyy...veryy.......... beautiful handphone, everyone at my office got amazed and 2-3 my friends want to buy this phone too.
3. Touch panel is the main attractive point. and after spending 3-4 hours practicing i got used to it. But same as the previous post, accidentally calling may ha[[en if u don't careful enough.
4. Music quality is very good, music player setting still confused me somehow (my playlist keep losing).
5. Supported applications are numerous and it gave me a lot of fun.
6. Very beautiful looking at the darkness, and it shaped nicely at my grip.
7. LG rocckkkkssss, now i want to save my money to buy the newest LG phone. hehehe
hey this is ravi,i have lg kf 510
its quite cool phone but................its loosing its body