hey i really wanna get this fone but i am having a lil trouble in deciding!!
can anyone tell me if itz audio quality and music player r gud enuff like n91 and if the userinterface is not slow?? and how much capacity of memory card can u easily use with it b4 it starts getting slow!!
Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me.. I was wondering if you are able to delete more than one txt message at a time. I recently just bought this phone and am impressed but can't find any where if you can delete multiple messages at once?
hi...i juz brought this kind of phone..but the media key beside "menu" word appear "DIGI" word...does anyone know how to remove that word??
i have now have this smart little phone. its great features and looks make it a winner, but my only niggle is the ringtones are that loud. my viewty was louder which is quite annoying, in a busy street. but other than that. its well worth getting.
I'm absolutely unimpressed by this one. Maybe it's the climate change, but yesterday the screen on mine totally blew it's bearings and is now in a million pieces.
Additional to that, it hasn't registered my memory chip I innitially put in there.
Controls are slow. Getting from A to B is just a pain in the backside. Asthetically, this phone is fantastic. Just don't put too much faith into the screen.
(Sorry for the double post, last post went wrong)
Hey everyone, I own this phone... but the user interface is sooooooo slow... does anyone know why? It lags so much between screens
Is it because of some software the provider installed (or at least required me to install).
Or is my 4GB SD card being slow (well, things still are slow when I remove it though).
Any others experiencing the same slowness? Or is it just the way it is designed?
Any help would be appreciated. Aside from that, the phone looks very nice ^^
Hey everyone, I own this phone... but the user interface is sooooooo slow... does anyone know why? It lags so much between screens >_
an annoying message keeps popping saying "maximum limit of application reached will i'm not running any application and everything just stop working and when i try to make a call or open a document a message pop up sayin this application isn't signed for this sw release and i have to restart the device what shall i do????!!!! plz somebody reply
Im not that keen on the KF750. Design wise, its okay but the design of the KF510 is better and looks more high-tech and turns head with the multi-touch pad, where-as the Secret is really an improved version of the Chocolate, with the permanent center key.
heir, 12 Dec 2008i am planning to buy this phone also with a good features and functionality, but the price rea... moreHey dude,
wait to buy the LG KF757.
LG KF757 is identical to LG Secret KF750 but ads Wi-Fi and UMA functionality. Other features include 5 MP camera, Accelerometer, QVGA 262k color display, stereo Bluetooth and FM Radio
You must be spoiled and not to enjoy this phone. It does his purpose easily. I have it for 6 months and I don9t have any trouble with it. And this is my 8th mobile.
i am planning to buy this phone also with a good features and functionality, but the price realy make me sick it cost around a P25,000 grand! but its OK! its worth it! korean mobile phone are nice! I hope japan invest in the Philippines, we had sonyericsson here!
Mark, 08 Nov 2008I agree with many of the points raised...
- weight - heavy compared to my old 2G phone - th... moreTo mark:
1. It's heavy because there are a lot of components in a small space, but also because there is a substantial amount of metal in the case. If you don't like the sturdiness or looks offered by metal, don't buy the phone.
2. Optical zoom is almost impossible to find on a phone camera, let alone one that thin. However, there is digital zoom, but you obviously didn't read the instructions. Press left and right on the touch pad when the camera is out (while holding the camera parallel to the ground) to zoom in and out.
3. Saying the battery life was once poor and is now alright doesn't really help anyone. This might have been because you haven't calibrated the battery properly.
4. I personally very rarely actually use the touch screen. It seems fine to me... I would be more worried about the touch screen on the viewty or another phone that relied solely on it. Unless of course you are talking about the touch pad, in which case you are simply wrong :)
5. So you actually bothered to buy two simcards to sit the phones next to each other? And do you live in an area with low reception? Somehow i think this is an exaggeration.
6 + 7. I use a mac, and everything works fine.
8. Micro SD cards are cheap, it takes up to 8gig of external memory, and not many phones have high internal memory. Once again, this is a cost issue. Find me another phone with comparable features and significantly more memory and i will agree.
9. I didn't receive a hands free kit with the phone, but the one that i bought is fine. This is most likely a dodgy one that the phone shop gave you.
10. You are sacrificing a screen visible in bright sun for one that doesn't scratch. Once again, your choice.
11. Bluetooth function having a mind of it's own doesn't tell us anything. Be more specific if you have a problem.
12. I'm assuming the replacement works. I haven't heard anything about the touch pad dying before. Probably bad luck.
On a final note, if you are going to complain about something, at least spend a little more time experimenting or reading the manual. It saves other people having to correct you.
Hi,i am form Romania and i buy today tis lg from TIM italy(new-279 euro),the phone is very nice but the neon touch keys sensitive has burn out after 15 minutes:(((
This phone is the worst mobile phone I have ever owned...be warned don't get it
How can you say that you love this handset. It must be your first handset ever! Im no expert but I know what works well and what doesnt!
lame handset. It lasted 3 days before I had to return it to my network and they told me that this was the second one that had been brought back that day!