How do you get your pictures from phone to PC. When USB cable in, nothing happens. Have tried Data and Pictbridge sync.
Nothing in the user manual for downloading via usb. Last phone I had,just plugged in cable and selected import on pc and that was it, but nothing comes up on pc with this phone, and can't find anything on phone for transferring to pc.
Sonyericsson , stay from this mobile, is simply lousy.... Touch controls are awfull and slow....Display, is only good to view indoors....
Batery life 1/2 days.....
Paul, 12 Nov 2008See guys..dont confuse, this mobile is awesome, i had nokia n82..i like nokia, im the fan, but... moreHey!! R u sure da mobile is good? Or should i buy the SE C902? and what about the touch screen and the battery life? Thx! Bye
Mark, 08 Nov 2008I agree with many of the points raised... - weight - heavy compared to my old 2G phone - th... moreHow did you ever manage to get it to connect to your PC - the program loads fine but then it says it cant find my phone help!!!!
A friend of mine, asked to me to help him, to choose a new mobile, and ask me also the opinion on this set.
To tell you the truth i had never used this mobile, until a tested it today with him. First we saw the new Moto ZNE 5, which is great, than he had some doubts, and wanted to see this one, just to decide.
As soon as he picked up the phone and turned it on, i didn t have to speak, the phone proove just as terrible by itself.....Slow, Slow, SLow.......i thought BenQ/Siemens S88 was slow, until i saw this phone working....Common people were talkink abou t a phone that in europe coasts almoust 400euros!!!!
My Benq s88 coast me only 150.
very promising phone, with questionable design, as for me i found it more suitable to the ladies. But usability is terrible, LG still has a long pad in this buisness, perhaps they should reunite with Samsung and learn a bit with them.
Useless to say that he choosed the ZNE 5, a smarter and safer choice.....For those who are thininkg of buying this, please try before you buy, and really mean it!....
lolly, 09 Nov 2008have you seen it in a shop cos for me it loks cheep as it has a plastic coat!! no way near a... moreIt does not have a plastic cote, learn your facts before criticizing this phone. The Back is made of Carbon Fibre, and the front is made of TEMPERED GLASS. It's an extremly durable phone an does have its flaws, like any other phone.
alex, 12 Nov 2008i purchased lg secret black lable as soon as it came out it looked smart but sadly i am dissap... morethe battery life actually lasts quite long. i bought it and i tested its charge it lasted about 3 days without dying
Hi ! does anyone why i cant open the jav file which I put it in my memory card?
Ive had the phone since this morining...it is perfectly alright. The PC suit work straight off and it does everything i want it to straight off....anybody that says it doesnt is obviously an idiot and should go back to technology from 10 years ago.
P.S. im using XP to run the suit.
Hi guys! Please help me! 1. WHERE CAN IN FIND USER MANUAL???
2. The phone has TV out but in the box there is no cable for TV out. How do you connect it to TV?
Senaritra, 25 Oct 2008How is its Camera quality & Flash?Plz.... Reply me at "firstname.lastname@example.org"..............Ple... morefantastic photos, well worth it, however do not try y& use pc suite to download - go straight to USB explore !
See guys..dont confuse, this mobile is awesome, i had nokia n82..i like nokia, im the fan, but after i bought this phone i really impressed..dont read those negative opinions, coz some guys are SE or nokia fans will screw up...im telling in my experience.. the music quality was damn good, video quality fantastic, You have inbuilt MP3 cutter, Anti thefet, reject call list, video editing, photos to mp4 converting, you can take music video (Music plays in background while u take the video) excellent 5 mp camera, just go a head..if you have any doubts mail me email@example.com
i purchased lg secret black lable as soon as it came out it looked smart but sadly i am dissapionted the battery life is short lived to say the least and as for trying to send a message e.t.c without touching the touch pads is nyon impossable unless you've got thumbs off a 6 month old,and thats if your touch pads still light up as 2 of mine are out also the send button has a mind off its own,and dont get me started on connecting to pc suite, nasa would have their hands full on that one,it took me 3 months on and off to connect to my pc, all in all not impressed at all stick with nokia i wish i did.
fluker., 07 Nov 2008hi guys
im just a kid
but would you guys recommend this phone to me?
im a music freak
so d... morehave you seen it in a shop cos for me it loks cheep as it has a plastic coat!!
no way near as nice as other phones or the picture on the comp if i was you i would get a nokia for music as they are the best for that type of phone!!
hope this has helped!!
Mark, 08 Nov 2008I agree with many of the points raised... - weight - heavy compared to my old 2G phone - th... morei dun really agree wif all ur nonsense comment abt tis phone..since u keep saying tat ur OLD phone is SOOOOOOOO damn good.. Den PLEASE USE BCK UR OLD PHONE LAHX!!!u SUCH A IRRITATING FOOL.. u said tat e camera is nt gd tat cnt zoom in they mentioned it is a 5 Megapiel,i tink U are lousy in finding.. For USB, ur com is lao ya brand !! PLEASE GO N TRADE IN UR TIS LG PHONE ASAP!! BYE BYE!! I LOVE YOU @_@...
tony, 07 Nov 2008fantastic phone overall...foul connection - pc suite is useless basicallyI agree with many of the points raised...
- weight - heavy compared to my old 2G phone - that's progress for you
- camera - average, no zoom (that I can find), poor in tricky lighting conditions... images in the right conditions ok not great for 5mpixel
- battery life poor - although seems to have improved, I can't explain why
- touchscreen - slow
- network connectivity - poor, my old phone gets coverage when sat next to the LG with no coverage
- USB charging - it seems to take more power connecting to the PC than the phone gets in return from the charging
- moving files around: the only way I found of copying photos was to move the photos to the root directory on the phone, then the PC software finds the pics and they can be copied - hardly convenient!
- connecting to the PC for the first time - the user manual is awful - it doesn't mention that your Windows XP PC will need to do all the boring hardware driver searches... there seemed to be an endless list of drivers to load; however I did hook the PC to the phone eventually - but intuitive it is not
- phone memory: enough for a dozen photos and 10 music tracks - i.e. you need the microSD card for anything serious
- accessory - the handsfree kit didn't work - the jackplug was too short (it works with other jackplugs) - retailer said that the handsfree kit was a gift not covered by the price of the phone
- can't see the screen in bright sunshine
- bluetooth function seems to have a mind of its own
- first phone gave up after 6 weeks; electrical problem - the touch screen lights failed, and then I couldn't power it up
- other than that? great phone!
- LG - no thanks! I should have gone back to Nokia - boring but reliable
have a nice day!
fantastic phone overall...foul connection - pc suite is useless basically
im just a kid
but would you guys recommend this phone to me?
im a music freak
so ddoes this phone have good audio quality?
i heard that many people couldnt plug it to the pc.
does anybody know the solution to this ?
im choosing the secret or the Nokia N82.
so im not sure which to choose.
but i like secret
because its really slim
and it looks really nice.