the worst thing of this phone is headsets veryyy veryy poor quality otherwise its a classical cellphone.. i want to mention one thing to u ppl its a low budget multimedia phone someone wants its speaker quality like w550 other want camera like n73, even nokia or other brands havent made any mobile like this.. commom yaar get a life its the best phone in this range ... i got it in 8800/- PKR with 1gb micro sd..
i bought this kg 300
but not geeting any website to download its softwares
gv me some web site
I bought this phone last week. And its simply amazing. The display is excellent and very bright. The resolution of 240x320 on a 1.9" screen along with 262k colors makes even the minute details very clear. Watching movies is cool.
Overall the plus and minus ones are:
1. 262k colors
2. 2 megapixel camera
3. 240x320 resolution.
4. Keypad navigation is easy.
5. Can be used as a mass storage device(pen drive).
6. Video playback is smooth. It supports landscape fullscreen mode, which I wanted.
Moreover video can be fast forwarded at 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x speeds.
7. Video caller id.
8. Video screen savers. Wow! this is a new feature which I haven't seen in any phone till now. The way videos appear on the screen when kept idle looks fabulous.
9. Memory card doesn't slow it up even a little bit.
10. Music Player is ok.
11. Capable of recording videos in both 3gp and mp4 format.
12. FM radio with unlimited FM recording.
13. Micro sd card compatible.
14.Service Light. Actually this was a feature in old Samsung and LG phones, but now they have brought it back again. And in this set, the blue light looks classy.
15. Sound quality comparable to a Sony ericsson. It handles the highs well; but the lows are not audible sometimes.
16. Menu navigation is fast.
There are more, which you can explore for yourself.
Now the cons:
1. No flash.
2. For the pictures to be good, they should be shot in extreme lighting conditions. Looks blurry in low light. But if you know a bit of photoshop, then that won't be a problem. They can be fixed easily.
3. Bluetooth transfer is little bit slow. Version is 1.2 and doesn't have A2DP. Means, you can't use a stereo bluetooth headset.
4. Photo browsing is very very slow. But this is only for very huge images like 1600x1200. for images in the resolution of 800x600, its ok.
5. Mp3 sounds very low. If you want to keep an mp3 as a ringtone, then you have to use some audio editors to increase the volume.
6. Audio Player doesn't support multiple playlists.
7. Camera has no autofocus. But you can't find another one which has got autofocus at this price tag, except K750.
8. Body is not scratch resistant and is extremely smooth and glassy that it got slipped out of my hand many times.
9. Vibrator is not upto the mark. A nokia set shakes wildly in the pocket when a call comes. But this one makes a silent hum, which sometimes creates a tickling situation.
10. Earphone is not good. Sound quality is below average.
11. Memory expandable to 1 GB only. Not enough for me.
12. Audio player doesn't support user equalizers. Only some preset ones are available like bass, rock, jazz, etc..
13. Battery backup is very low. The big screen eats up the battery quickly. If you fiddle with the multimedia features like watching up movies or playing games, then the battery will drain in 3-4 hours.
You can compensate this by reducing the brightness to 2 or 3. But still then it gives only 1.5-2 days standby and 4-5 hours talktime.
Seeing all the pros and cons, I still like this phone very much. Because of the very low price tag, Excellent super display and 2 MP camera and sound.
I would recommend this phone to everyone.
Hi friends, I ilked LG KG 300 set very much. Its colour is attractive and it also fulfils all modern requirements.....
But sir, no driver was given in the packet to connect it with my PC. Will you please provide me the driver facility through my E Mail..? I shall be thankful to you...waiting for your reply.
Jehanzeb Niazi, Pakistan
Guyz how do i download games on my mobile.whenever i download jar files games on my mobile it doesnt install.i can see the jar files in my mobile screen but there r no options for further installation.tell me is there anything else to do or what??????plz reply fast guyz.... firstname.lastname@example.org
hey its a cute mobile,very good features and design,very good camera and LCD ,good memory and MP3,I really like this very much,A complete mobile,east or west LG is simply the best
This is an amazing mobile,great in features and design,10/10 rating should be given to it.
hi to all,
I have purchased KG300 last week.This is the best set I have ever used,even I have compared the other available phone features with it and I found this set best among them,the speed of selecting menu after using memory card is brilliant which is not visible in other mobiles,really my search ended with a real gem.Its amazing mobile.bye
hai friends ere is the software.........
oops wait i have it but i forgot the site name....
but u will b getting it soon ....may b within one hour....
ok till be ready to bang with lg kg300
hi to all mobile users,if u r willing to buy this phone ,don't hesitate to buy just go on and buy this set,its very nice phone,good camera ,mp3 and design and LCD is big and excellent display ,what else in Rs 7400.this is the best mobile available in the market presently ,bye
hi ,its a nice phone ,too good in features and looks ,I loved this phone.A real multimedia phone
About LG KG 300, I would just like to say its feature in one word and that is AMAZING.
It has all the features which one would like to have in any mobile. I use to be the fan of NOKIA but the problem with them was , all the facilities which i needed i was not able to get in one phone.
KG 300 is just mindblowing. It has 2 MP camera that is sufficient to take photo and print on 10X15 cm photo paper.Calrity is amazing. Musicplayer is classic. FM Radio is good. You can even record into amr or wav format from radio which i have not found in NOKIA 6230i Sony K750i.
You can lock phone and keypad. Also there is facility through which you can disable phone if its lost. It will only work with you sim.
Video call, mp3 ringtone bluetooth is just good as N73.
I advise people to try this phone. It is common people's phone who would like to have phone with all facility but would not like to hurt their pocket.
JUST GO FOR IT.
i have received a fax message on my
mobile(LG KG300), can any one help me how i can open this this fax message to read?
can any1 verify this is for real??
"If anybody had any sort of sound problem in his KG300 set he may customise his setting according to him,it is very easy just try.
1)type 2945#*# on the screen,you would see "engineering mode" on screen with many functions listed.
2)go to "audio" option,you would see many options inside it like
firstly set mode "general" by going inside set mode.
3)then clik "general" option
4)you would see "melody" option inside it
click on it
5)there are volume levels inside it.click on volume6 and there you will be able to see something like 160 mentioned.this is volume level,this can be increased till 255.
6)but i recommend not to increase it beyong 210,because it may distort the sound quality and may affect the speaker of the phone.If u set somewhere nearabout 204 - 210 ,you will see very good results of sound
7)further there is "FIR" option inside "general" menu,set it to "FIR 5",it will improve the receiving sound quality durind a call to a great extent.
8)after u have made changes press back button u will see a option "update parameters",press ok .and see the difference yourself.if there is further any problem please feel free to mail me at email@example.com"
sarosh u can adjust the brightness.follow the order..
as for zoom lg kg300 oinly seems to have 2x and that too i guess is digital (which is no good).but the megapixels amount is generous so it takes pretty neat pics for a mobile phone camera
hi im from karachi.. any paki user tell me yaar that is there any option for screen brightness.. si i can increase or decrease the brightness of my screen... my cousin bought kg300 from dubai it doesnt have brightness option.. and what is the maximun zoom of the camera...2x or more in still photography.