Does this phone have enugh meomary to downloud music and pics pleas e-mail me asap b'cus I have to deside if i want it
i love this phone... getting this, or samsung e900 for my b-day(yay!) does anyone know if it has a little hole to hang phone charms from?
hello i'm french so pardon for my english
I have found a way to sync this phone on this site http://consumingexperience.blogspot.com/2006/05/lg-chocolate-kg800-pc-connection.html
so good luck
it wais just the modem driver that didn't want to install. try and try again.
kg800 : the best design i think
I just got this phone and I'm loving it!But may I ask if any of you encounter problems with the volume when you're talkin on da phone. It seems that I can't hear my fren's voice clearly.
Hello guys. I just got this phone and am loving it! Although I did already manage to put a nail indentation into the battery latch and still can't get the battery off!
Does anyone know the url for the LG mobile club. I found it the other day and now can't track it down anymore!
have just bought this phone on contract - awesome! it just looks so good - my phone for the summer, spot on
Pretty dam good phone has a good 1.3 megapixel camera and video recorder that can record atleast 60 mins video. Has a heat sensative touch pad that glows red. Only problem i can see there being with this phone is that in the sumer time when your out and about it may melt in your hands when your talking to a friend.
Hi i need to know if the sound of this phone is good (loud and clear) and if it mp3 plays in stereo sound when someone call u???
plz answer me
This phone just came into the store, and i'm thinking... wow this is cool!
...but it has no Expandable Memory!!! NO Card Slot! How could they get this so wrong!?
LG also supplied us (Vodafone)with the best dummy phone ever made (other than the ancient ones which were real phones with no insides. we used to nick the antennas off them. Those were the days *sigh*) its keypad lights up when you slide the front open!! Pretty good for a dummy :)
Does anyone know if there's a way to hide the sim card entries so it doesn't show duplicae entries on both the phone and sim card??? IS it even possible?
Also, does anyone know where u can upload pictures so u can use them as your contact pictures?
I love it so much it doesnt work, problems began when i first got the phone - the touch buttons got damaged and the slide broke, it now flips open. i wonder whats gonna happen next. i should have stayed with mu nokia 3120, the best mobile in the earth.
i wana know bout the camera.. isit going 2 b clear if i took the pic with my shaky hands? n is the video taken gonna be lagging?
Some of you have questions that I don't think have been answered so here goes....
- To the person that can has white bars when using their own pictures as wallpaper. Make sure the wallpaper is at the same resolution as the screen size. If the picture is too small then white bars will appear around it.
- dynamic_gsm: This phone isn't expensive. Don't forget its the world's first phone to have heat sensitive touchpad, has a really slim design, is made of premium materials and has all those accessories included in the really nice box. Personally, I thought it would cost more than it already is.
- choc: You can't customise the message alert sound and alarm sound with your own MP3's. You can only use the ones already available.
- Moon: You can get the phone to ring and vibrate for receiving calls and messages by doing the following on the phone:
Menu - Profiles - select your current profile - Personalise - Call alert type
Menu - Profiles - select your current profile - Personalise - Message alert type
- Crichi: To use the touchpad when the phone is closed and in standby just press the volume key twice.
- Rich: Couldn't agree more. I'm loving this phone. Has all the features I want and just looks so cool. All my mates that have seen it can't wait to get one when their contracts are up. It is just a really easy to use phone that nothing comes close to!!