rohan prakash, 29 Jan 2009This handset is great value for money friends and believe me u will be shock when u see the fu... moreHi Rohan,
I see your review for this phone quite a sensible & logical one which made me go out & buy this model (LG-KP199).
Unfortunately, I am fighting with it to get my contacts (about 890odd contacts) transferred from Microsoft Outlook & Outlook Express both since the last 2 days.
Kindly suggest/guide the steps to make my life easier.
Venu 9966240667, 03 Feb 2009hai shaily I am Venu you have a problem with data transfer through USB right you no need to... morei have connected my phone to pc through com port. still its not responding
this is very primitive.for every action u should go thro3/4steps.if u dialb a no. from phone book after the call is over u 'llbe back to the phone book screen. if u edit any entry say starting in 's'on completion it 'll go to the 1st entry and not where u 're editing'ucant customize ur navigation keys.battery life not as claimed. it's slightly better than most common ones.sound has considerably come down in 1week.service said software problem and reloded software.but still the problem persist.all warrentys are only eye wash. lg or any in the chain own up responsibility.
hi people who are using this form can tell me that is the talk time time 10 hours really & is a good talk time phone as i speak 4 to 5 hours dailya ,plz reply asap
Thanks to kartik, venu and partho for calling me and get the solutions of thir problems if u have any problem call me 9308558594
1 doubt guys....can we download gud pictures & set it as our wallpaper in thismobile????wat shud be the resolution???? me buyn this phone or nt depends on this Q,so pls help me out guys....wud really appreciate it...thanx
pls mail me email@example.com
Blank, 06 Feb 2009Whats the video size resolution in lg kP199....?video resolution is 176x144
jayakumar, 05 Feb 2009how to connect the phone in com port for gprs ,is there any driver for lg kp199Hi jay,Data cable provided with this set and u will get the pc suite frm the nearest lg service centre for free which helps u to see ur phone book and creation of dial up network. Byeee
Blank, 06 Feb 2009Whats the video size resolution in lg kP199....?Hi, the video resolution of lg kp 199 is 128*160 pixel with apporx 14 fps. for any problem sms me at 9308558594
Venu 9966240667, 03 Feb 2009Hai psychoi how are you? Do you ever use GPRS before. Then you must know about GPRS. If no Le... morehow to connect the phone in com port for gprs ,is there any driver for lg kp199
Hi frnds, I bought this set 4 months ago and I am delighted to say that my decision of going for LG is correct. It is a pocket size powerhouse. It has a lot of features that its competitors hasn’t. Starting with its camera which is VGA but but better than 1.3 MPX of Nokia 3110c. There is a clearity in picture and video quality. It has 14 different modes for still photography. I m fully satisfied wid this handset.
Features of LG KP 199:-
1. VGA(0.3 MPX) camera with 4x zoom.
2. Continuous video rec. wid pause/play.
3. 1350mAh Li-ion battery lasts upto 5-7 days.
4. Brilliant music player(Background music also)
5. Full screen video play with 2x, 4x, 8x speed.
6. Soft keypads.
7. Good sound quality in speakers n headphone.
8. 262K colour display TFT screen.
9. Upto 500 hrs of appendable voice recording.
10. Anti theft mobile tracker.
11. Bluetooth 1.2 with a2dp is better than Nokia 2.0
12. Lot of space for Java installes.
13. Mp3 ringtone.
1. Small screen 1.77”
2. No mp3 message tone.
3. Tight usb port.
4. No themes applicable.
If u hav any prblm contact me at : 9708011820, 9308558594.
Firstly, I would like to congrats m/s LG group for launching this brilliant model for us. I purchased this handset 4 mnts ago and I proudly say that my decision was correct. Really it is surprisingly loaded with lot of new features in the range of 4000-5000. Its main competitors are Samsung j150, nokia 3110c and also its own LG kp 220. There is a lot of prblms wid j150 such as no extra speaker, hard keypads, only 800mah battery, small video rec. which sucks in rs 4700, now coming to LG dynamite 220 it has also many prblms such as small screen 120*160pixel, 900 mah battery, 500 phonebook etc. Nokia 3110c is good but it has some critical prblms like low quality of video recording which breaks pixel in pc, only 8.5 mb of inbuilt memory in which ph.book, message all are stored, also 1.3mpx camera is not good for dark, but the new LG KP199(surprisingy loaded, it’s a dynamite) came with a lot of features in very low range(rs 4200) comparing to above mentioned mobiles.
Features of LG KP 199 :-
1. 0.3 mpx camera with 14 different modes for still photography.
2. Continuous video recording with pause/play.
3. Good music player(backgroung music also).
4. Full screen video wid 2x, 4x, 8x speed.
5. Very soft keypads.
6. Continuous/appendable voice recording(upto 500 hrs in 1 gb mmc)
7. Anti theft mobile tracker.
8. Good sound quality in speakers as well as headphone(better than nokia 3110c)
9. Usb charging(free data cable provided n u will get pc suite frm nearest LG service centre for free).
10. Supports approx all music formats like mp3,wav,imy,amr,mp4,3gp etc.
11. Supports micro sd card upto 4gb but u will have to put 2gb which I think sufficient.
12. 262K colour display.
13. Stereo fm with recording.
14. Bluetooth 1.2 is better n fast than Bluetooth 2.0
15. And last but very important its battery(1350 mAh Li-ion) which has a backup of 5-7 days in average use.
16. Oh I missed one thing which is 60 mb of internal memory.
1. No themes applicable only two inbuilt theme(black n white) frm which I think white is better.
2. Tight usb port.
3. Small screen(1.77”)
4. No mp3 message tone.
So frnds, if u want a pocket size power house just go for it. If u have any problem then contact me at 9708011820 or 9308558594. Byeeeeeeee……….
psychoi, 25 Jan 2009hi guys...anyone here from Philippines? i have some questions about this phone(just bought the... moreHai psychoi how are you?
Do you ever use GPRS before. Then you must know about GPRS. If no Let me tell you about GPRS
first you have to install gprs settings in your phone which you can get from your service provider ask them for gprs settings
Please call me 9966240667
Shaily, 29 Dec 2008Help, cell phone to PC data transfer problem...
I have a LG cell phone "KP199". And ... morehai shaily I am Venu
you have a problem with data transfer through USB right
you no need to install any other softer along with the phone or new OS version
I think its your cable Problem
Let me tell you how to chek you data cable
when you connected with pc through cable Is your cell showes battery charging? If YES Then your cable is perfect. If No then you cable has problem. The second thing is If your cable is perfect then you have problem with your handset that means your PC does not recognise your handset. It should be better to visit your nearest LG service center They can only help you.
I am Sure there is no need to install any other software while you connecting with your pc
Call me BYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy