Anonymous, 07 Sep 2010can it veiw word or powerpoint2007?please replyyes it can view word & power point
this phone is good..just have one problem..it shuts off automatically even if phone battery is still full..anyone who has idea about this?
well its your networks problem not the phone its a pitty your country has such shite signal
anyway this phone is the best phone ive had EVER
for the price of it its well worth it touchscreen is good on it its never turned off or had any faults with it if your thinking of buying it go for it !!also ive dropped this phone over 5times on the footpaths and it still works !!!!!
wondering, 07 Sep 2010we can use twitter, facebook, and myspace right ? i'm curious. please reply.does it have WIFI??
I've been using this for around one year now...and since recently, it says 'maximum limit of applications reached' even when nothing else is open and i want to access my inbox. Anyone else having this problem?
we can use twitter, facebook, and myspace right ? i'm curious. please reply.
cookieuser, 03 Sep 2010Hi I got some tips for you : 1. The bundled PC Suite is pathetic. But download the LG PC SU... morehi, this is probably a stupid question but i just got this phone two days ago.. where do you download those apps from? i cannot connect to the internet on this phone yet.. help please :)
Good looking and very compatible cell... love to use this one... Tulsi Architect,
hi friends plz tell me that lgkp500 mobile is dual sim or single sim mobile. plz mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
its really good!! u can actually read,browse a PDF, powerpoint and word document (2003) on this phone it has a built in document viewer. for me it is very useful :P and also the camera was great!
ubaid, 02 Sep 2010can any body tell me this phone is good or bad bcz i can plan to buy itYou can buy this phone because it has many good features like touch screen, hand writing recognition and many more. It has an auto rotating display also.
Is this Phone Support Java Properly as Nokia Java Supported Handsets?
Hi I got some tips for you :
1. The bundled PC Suite is pathetic. But download the LG PC SUite 3.2 (104MB)it works fine and is much Better.
2. Download Opera mini browser which has a cookie spacial version which is very good and is free (excepting download charges).
3. There seems to be phone fimware upgrade available but 100MB is too time consuming. ANy body done that ?
Hi I have had this phone for 6 months now, bought in Jan 2010.
1.Very good looking screen brilliant and fairly good touch interface.
2.Very good Phone book Search and dialing support.
3.Very good GPRS and Emailing (requires manual setting).But good auto retrieval etc. Max Email size 1 MB.Mini Opera (to b downlded) works fine.
4. Two screen modes - widgets for applications,speed dial - quite convinient.
5.Over all quite comfortable User Interface.
6. PC Suite (ver3.2)to be downloaded is good and works fine.
7. Good keyboard and handwriting recognition.Qwerty enables rapid typing. Good T9.
8. Excellent Mass storage works like a pendrive.
1. Pathetic Camera indoor and evening. "Auto" white balance can barely distiguish colours.
2. Irritating screen lock during calls which hampers any interactive calling using keypad.
3.3 hardware keys are very delicate and sometimes do not work or return double depression.
4. Pathetic browser, Pathetic Doc Viewer where navigation is irritatingly problematic. Use Opera mini browser which is much better.
5.Bad text editor with terrible almost impossible cut paste etc. Cant copy between notes/messages etc. But notes can become messages.
6. Suddenly resets if out of sync in email client.