Thanx KS :)
BTW does anyone know where you can download the iphone's qwerty keyboard (or one like it) to load onto the LG KS20?
this is a windows mobile, so if you get a chinese OS you're "stuck" with it (as in it's not as easy as changing the setting). not sure how you can get the english one, maybe google can help?
i got mine a month ago. and so far, i'm lovin it. no complaints at all...
a couple of sites for software dls:
you can search for more, just make sure the keywords are something along the lines of "pocket pc" or "windows mobile" applications/games/software. and include the word FREE of course if you're cheap like me.
Hi, I've just bought the LGKS20 back from Hong Kong into Australia, does anyone know whether I can change the language from chinese to english...... really irritating, on most phones this is just usually a phone setting.
Does anyone know where you can go to get applications for the KS20? I am at a lost, maybe I'm not typing in the right search words, but I'm coming up short. Thanks in advance, Lo.
did someone check if KS20 work with the smartwath bluetooth of sonyerisson?
I've had the KS20 for a few weeks. A few issues;
Bluetooth will not synch with a factory fitted hands free
The alarm doesn't work if the 'phone is off.
Any answers or comments gratefully received!
to set ur mp3 as ringtone;
go to start> settings> sounds¬ification> then choose the notification tab at the lower left portion of ur ks20; then click the Event & u will see different options; choose 'Phone:incoming call' then click the 'ring tone' to select your desire mp3 song, then click OK.
I sell 11 LG KS20 and all are brand new unloked with all original accesories + 2 years international warranty from manufacturer and I sell them at a very low price.
For those who are interested in buying one or more you can contact me at
paulocarvaldho yahoo com
Thank you in advance.
paulocarvaldho yahoo com
I think this is a great design for the outlook and size, but it will often Hang and slow down once u install applications on it. This defeat the purpose of a PDA functions. It hang so often that I'm going to sell it. cannot take it. regret
Just bought it a few days ago. But havings some problem. I'm not too tech savvy so could someone help:
1. When receive call, caller ID x work. Just show unknown.
2. When I can synchronising using active sync, cannot receive or make calls.
Please some one help.
The reason why it get to hang is because you are running too much applications at one time. You have close all your applications but it was still running in your memory. Very easy, what you need to do is go to menu and to setting. Go in memory and stop all your running programs. By this, it will not make your phone hang all the times.
1. Cannot set new location (root directery only)for camera to keep photos.
2. File transfer service using bluetooth can not transfer files from storage card.
3. This beautifull Phone has too many bugs(Mostly phone`s function and especially many software not fully tested in term of unforeseen circumstances).
This H/P comes with a lot of problems.
1. "Hang" very frquent.
2. Wierd LED indicator. LED should blink when phone in stand by mode.
3. Hard system reset not working.
4. Not works well with Bleu tooth head set.
5. Screen tap "notification" not consistant.
6. Volume UP & Down button not work well with Window Media Player & more .....