Does this phone have a standard 3.5mm audio jack so that I can put my iPod earphones on it?Plz reply
Could anyone email me any photos taken by the phone??
i really love the slide and its cheap!
the price is soo good ^_^ its really good for a phone like this 1 ~
to me...im more of the people that likes taking picture...so this isnt really a good phone for + its doesnt have flash ~ and does not have 3G =/
but im 13 this year ~ thinking of buying a new phone ~ so this is not a bad choice :)
Just to enlighten some of you, this is a great phone for young people. As a 19 year old girl myself, I’ve always loved a side slide with full QWERTY keyboard phone and I have just purchased a Samsung ’sidekick’ phone last month. However, upon finding out the release of this phone, I quickly hit the phone shop to buy it out right for a reasonable price of AUD199! What drew my attention was the colour. I have always been a fan of the colour red, but never really got the chance to buy a good red coloured phone so far. Upon 2 days of owning this phone, it’s been serving me well with its functions and all. However, there are some drawbacks..
1. Video: The video playback seems to be lagging by 1-2 seconds. It makes your viewing displeasurable and weird.
2. Tools: By having explored Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson phones in the past, this phone has given me a lil’ of a hassle by not being able to have a direct shortcut to the Calendar. I’m a heavy scheduler and constantly use my phone to refer to the calendar. And this phone doesn’t offer that. Hence, I need to go through the main menu –> tool –>organiser –> calendar, JUST to check my exam date!
3. Files: Somehow, I can’t seem to move my file (eg. music, image etc) to a specific folder. This phone only moves file to either External or Internal Main Folder, but not to the specific folder if you want to get things organized. I find this pathetic as you have to scroll down to a whole bunch of photos before you can find the one you really want. It seems very disorganized sometimes, especially with all your files scattered around.
4. Start Up: The start up seems to take much longer as expected.
5. File Transfer: When connected to my MacBook with the data cable, I can’t seem to detect my MicroSD memory card, which means I can’t tranfer my data directly to my External Memory. I have to go through the hassle of transferring data to the Internal Memory first, then eject the cable, and then move all my data from the Internal and External Memory Card. And this process repeats for numerous times as the phone only offers 15mb of Internal Memory, until I have transferred all my data. What a hassle!
Apart from that, it is a great simple phone in itself. With an affordable price like AUD199, we can’t expect a really high end phone that gives us all the features that may satisfy all the consumers. However, I hope LG can look into all these for the sake of maintaining their standard and to gain our trust.
Hope you all find this review useful. Cheers!
actually this phone is not aged so i'm getting it in 2 weeks time and i'm still 12 yers old.lol
can the ks360 camera zoom in please let me know
Email me : email@example.com
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970you really need to get a grip of yourself! how is this a women's phone? this phone would do anyone from kids too adults, boys and girls, so i think you need to look at all the facts before you make any comments
Righttt how many texts can this phone store...
cause i really really like it :D
EMAIL ME!! Meganleannex@aol.com
Hello to every body please can some one tell me can you zoom in with this camera as i also just got it on Friday and i love this phone its soooooooo cool.
Please just let me know how to zoom.
minu, 23 Oct 2008Is this phone only for women?of course not, thats why it comes in blue and pink
does this phone have good memory or will i need to by a memory card i am gettin it soon cnt wait lol
i've heard this phone is greatand doesnt hav any setbacks is that true?? im gettin it in about 2 weeks and i cant wait. my friend has a motorola hiptop slide and says that it is better than the lg ks360 but i dont agree. this phone is wayy better than it. is the sound good because i listen to music all the time?? and is the keyboard easy to use because i am used to texting with predictive text not a keyboard?? thanks and pls reply soon! :P
I fink this is a brilliant phone the design is wonderful and the pricing is really considrate
South Africa, 19 Sep 2008Hi there where do you stay I live in South Africa and was told that I will only be able to get... moreThe phone is already available at any Vodashop and vodacare stores its free on a weekender package, were you pay R135.00 and you get 100 free offpeak minutes.
shaunice, 23 Oct 2008yeah me getting my phone tomorow cant wait im sooo happy! but now really does any1 no if it su... moreMxit is not a feature but a website that you download via gprs so the phone does have gprs.