botagz, 07 Nov 2009i have this phone (in black and red) for a month now. i strongly decided to purchase this phon... moreHi everybody that use this phone. Do you have problem with this phone? if everybody have please me ok becase now i want to use it too. Have a nice day....
i liked the ringtone this time which is a default tone on the phone ... can anyone help me wit da name of the artist who sang it ?
Has anyone here tried and successfully installed Flash Player or Flash Lite onto this phone? Plz let me know.
tanf, 06 Nov 2009hi im having same prob i can play songs that i have put on memory card says format not support... moreaccording to the specs, the phone plays mp3 and mp4 formats. if you're trying to play other types of audio format like .wma, then the phone wouldn't play it. the phone will say "unsupported format"..
Me and my partner just bought this phone 2weeks ago and we are both happy with the way the phone operates, it's user friendly lots of features for it's price....the people who complained bout this phone has got some serious problem, i mean the phone is so cheap and it does so much. If you are reliant on the net, email etc maybe you should get a blackberry or iphone because i think this phone is not one of those things....there's just not enough memory..it's more for calls, messages and check ups eg. fb, twitter. I mean a qwerty board on a phone...that should keep you happy!!people stop complaining be happy of what you got and get a life besides your phones...peace
i have this phone (in black and red) for a month now. i strongly decided to purchase this phone because of the very low price even if it has loads of features. however, there are some irritating but liveable stuff i found out about this phone:
- the system goes very slow when the music plays on especially when texting. i text very fast and the phone can't keep up to my pace (i've had xpressmusic phones from nokia before and music has never been an issue while texting)
- the speaker is loud, but not the nice quality kind (again from based from comparison on my previous phones), but the quality of the sound through the earphone is fabulous! i just wish they had it on a normal 3.5mm jack so i could use other types of earphones.
- the camera quality is good, but not that great. i always get blurry pics even if i'm sure my hands aren't shaky.
- the video camera is not good, it's almost always choppy, even if i'm not on the mms mode.
- you can't use the earphones and charge the phone at once because they have the same socket for the two.
- you can't use radio without plugging the earphone (even if you put the radio on speaker)
- the phone takes forever to turn on.
- the phone hangs for about 5 - 10 secs when a text is received.
- the text only max storage is 500 even if you have them saved on the external.
- the photo edit is ok, but don't crop your pics because the subject either becomes stouty or thin.
- the size orientation is really bad. i mean, when you choose a pic for a contact, the pic is squeezed in the threaded messaging.
- you can have a moving wallpaper by setting a .gif image (not .jpg), but it only allows those with 50kbs and below, otherwise it will say image too large (even if they're not)
- the 3d image view choices are cute, but they're like so slow.
- the internet on the phone is so slow too, what's funny is that it's so slow to disconnect as well.
if you have any questions from someone who ACTUALLY HAS THE PHONE, i'll try to help you with your concerns.
tanf, 06 Nov 2009hi im having same prob i can play songs that i have put on memory card says format not support... moreyou have to change the format of the songs,try getting a total music converter,to convert your songs to different formats.
Omg im confused! Everyone is saying different things about this phone.. Some say its 100% good and other people say that its awfull.. it freezes or has something wrong.. I like very muchh this mobile.. What can i do? Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
ryan, 06 Nov 2009i've been using this phone for a month..so far i like it esp when playing the music,it is so l... morehi im having same prob i can play songs that i have put on memory card says format not supported, any ideas? wanna be able to send songs from my colection to this, can it play ordinary songs
i've been using this phone for a month..so far i like it esp when playing the music,it is so loud n clear. the user interface also very look sharp n easy to use. i even use this phone as a modem for my edge connection to my pc,it works really great and reliable. which is fast connection with edge connection.
but the only thing that bother me for all this while is i can't play any mp4 video.i mean whenever i transfer the mp4 video to the phone,it can't recognize it because it is not there.but when i check back through pc,it is there.only 3gp video can be recognized but not mp4. so do anyone have the same problem or know how to solve this problem? help me pls..i really love this phone.
what is signal like on this fone, i have LG VIEWTY ku99o and have no reception on it, my hubby has sony fone n his reception is fine
Vuyelwa, 04 Nov 2009Hi People I need help urgently please.... I bought the LG KS260 about a month and a half ago s... moreMy Appologie people my phone is the LG KS360 NOT KS 260 as said on my quoestion.
Hi People I need help urgently please.... I bought the LG KS260 about a month and a half ago since then its bee wrking fine but suddenly this morning there is no network I can switch my phone on but nothing works... please help
andrea, 02 Nov 2009PLEASE someone help me i accidentaly change my massegae cnetre number and now i can't send mes... moreyou just call u network customer care & ask for message centre number. they will give u the number
PLEASE someone help me i accidentaly change my massegae cnetre number and now i can't send messages what do i do?????
I have purchase the LG KS360, from a price compare website, http://www.payasyougomobilephones.mobi
the LG KS360, is a great phone, it is smaller then the iphone and very stylish and simple to use with an excellent user friendly interface.
i love this phone very friendly user i have this phone with 8gb