i like the way it looks but dont know if it works in the us if anyone can tell me my email adress is email@example.com
well i have the phone for a few days now and I LOVE IT!!!! i never thought id ever love LG but this phone is definitely worth every penny
i would definitely advise anybody who is interested in this phone to go out and buy it you certainly wont regret it... ive even spoken to about 10 of my friends who also have the phone and they cant live without its the best thing EVER!!
BIG UPS TO LG!!!!!!
I've used this for about a week now. For the price, I think it's good value.
- Good sized body.
- Slider feels a little flimsy, but nothing to be worried about.
- Screen is a good size. Great for watching videos on the move.
- Face buttons are a good size.
- Touch screen is almost never used. You can use to ONLY dial numbers and quick search contacts. That is it. Touch screen is not even used for navigation, which is a huge waste.
- Camera has no flash, but it's still pretty good for quick pictures. Camera audio can not be muted. Video's are nice and clear.
- Voice recorder is decent. Not fantastic. You will need to hold it up close to the source if you want record anything.
- QWERTY keypad is a good size. Buttons are high and are easily distinguishable.
- SMS mode does NOT have dictionary. Very strange since this is such a standard feature in all modern phones.
- SD slot is external. Internal and external memory are accessible via data cable.
- Ring volume is high. Great for those of us who have damaged ears.
It's a mid-level mobile that does what it does. For what I paid for, this does the job just fine.
Just some minor issues. The touch screen is just a gimmick, but would would great if properly implemented. It's a shame that this still uses LG's proprietary connections instead of a micro USB or 3.55 mm jack.
Other than that, it's an affordable, great looking, feature packed phone that will set the tongues of on lookers wagging.
DJ, 14 Apr 2009I want to buy the phone, but isn't sure if you can create groups in the phonebook? does any... moreyes! you can have groups. i'm not sure if you can create your own but they have some pre-selected ones to choose from.
Anonymous, 05 Oct 2008does anyone else find that these handsets keep breaking??Yes
heyy i just wanted to know if this phone have a loud sound! please answer quickly ... :) ( Thx in advance )
I want to buy the phone, but isn't sure if you can create groups in the phonebook?
does anybody know?
sinead c, 13 Apr 2009hey..my parents jst after buyin this fone for my birthday but it seems a lot of these fones fr... moreno, that's not the case at all, just try to fully charge it,when it says fully charged, unplugged the it and take out the battery without turning it off, it's called soft resenting, if the problem persist then factory reset it,be ware you going to delete all your data, then see the results there after
sinead c, 13 Apr 2009hey..my parents jst after buyin this fone for my birthday but it seems a lot of these fones fr... moreMy sister has this phone and it is the best phone she has ever had. I have an iPhone, but that's a different story. I've actually used the KS360 and I must say, I cannot fault it. A very good phone for the price.
josh, 14 Apr 2009hey im josh i have been thinking of getting the phone it is just AUD$199 from Optus it lo... moreyep it has msn =] u can pay £4 a month, and u can use it free for a month at all times, i LOVE it :).. my phone never glitches or turns off, i totally love it, its all good, except u cant send texts when batterys on low, but apart from that its great!
hey im josh
i have been thinking of getting the phone
it is just AUD$199 from Optus
it looks great and everything
and my mate has it and it looks great
but can anyone please tell me the main features on it and is it hard to use?
and does it have msn?
the touch part of the phone is for numbers and letters you just need to change it
hey..my parents jst after buyin this fone for my birthday but it seems a lot of these fones freeze or turn off by its self........ does this happen with all???? is it repairable??
Anonymous, 11 Apr 2009can u type messages with tha touch screen no... its just touch screen to dial numbers.... but dont let that put u off!!!! its a great fone!!
Does anyone know if this has a loud ringtone? My existing phone is great but I can't hear it ring if it's in my handbag. I'm considering buying the KS360, so would be interested in your opinions. Thanks!
why can't this phone play or recognize music videos? does it allow a specific format?