Previous example unsuccessful. lets see this one http://www.google.com/
Does anybody know why every link posted in this forum returns us to the same page why are viewing at gsmarena? What's the deal? for example www.google.com
very nice review but i just want to add something to it at the end you said that you'd keep the nokia which i don't understand why.i mean i'm a nokia fan too but this LG phone is incredible.it has a 3 in' screen (with touch screen!) and a great camera.i don't know why you said N95 takes better pictures but if you look at the pictures you would know what i mean.and the video quality is definitely better in the LG phone as you can see on this webpage(at the bottom):http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/LG-Viewty-Samsung-G600-and-Nokia-N95-Camera-Comparison-review-r_1833.html(also the photos taken with these phones).
damn stylish phone. good features and easy to use. im personally sick of a clunky nokia menu system so this is s breath of fresh air.
the camera is great once you learn how to tweak the settings to get a good shot. once you do this its a really good camera.
also far less clunky than the nokia and much easier to use than the sonyericsson. not to mention much better looking.
just keeping this short. its a good phone 8.5/10.
I have a quadband Network and the Viewty is Triband.. Does any one have the phone with the same problem as me? i would love and Answer from any one.
i work in a phone shop and i have had 4 returns of these phones in the peroid of 2 weeks all of them not turning on
Stay away from LG!!!!!!!!
I have been using the N95 8 Gig and also the Viewty for over 3 weeks now. Here is my simple and short review.
1) SMS saved on to PC. The LG does a better job at this. You get a nice preview screen on your PC of the sms and you can save and back them up on your PC. does a better job than Nokia PC Suite.
2) Photos. Yes. Both are 5MP but all in all, the NOkia N95 takes better pictures in the day time. At night, the LG is better with a better flash. But image processing, the Nokia is still better.
3) The nokia is 8 gig and the LG is MAX 2 gig external memory. You can get 4 gig and 8 gig cards to fit the LG but you MUST fill those cards up such that they have at most 1.5 gig of empty space left. If not the LG will not recognise it. In terms of speed, Nokia wins. 2 gig is most i would go on the LG as anything more, just slows it down.
4) Battery life. I must say both have just as good a standby and also talk time. I use it for business and have conference calls etc and both function well.
5) USB Charging. LG yes. Nokia no. I can charge my LG without carrying tons of cables during business trips.
6) Shortcuts - Nokia wins. Tons of shortcuts due to the symbian design but that doesnt mean the LG is hard to use. The LG has an awesome user interface.
7) User interface - LG Wins. I passed both phones for mom to use. For a near 70 year old lady, she finds the LG way easier to use.
8) Speaker quality - Coming from a handphone, what more can you expect. LG and NOkia draw.
9) Protecting the USB slot - LG Wins. It has a small sliding door that hides and protects the USB slot. Nokia leaves it open.
10) SMS speed. Nokia with the number pad wins. But the LG can have a qwerty touch pad and believe it or not, it is quite responsive and fast. But Nokia still wins.
11) In the pocket - The LG doesnt feel as bulky because it is a candy form factor and slim. LG Wins.
12) Build quality - I must say, LG did a good job on this. The phone doesnt feel flimsy and feels tough. LG wins. But that doesnt mean the N95 is poorly built. It is still a very well made set.
13) Watching videos - The LG wins. The DIVx component and also the bigger screen makes watching vids easier and less strainign on the eyes.
14) Trade in value - The nOkia wins. Dont expect to get a high trade in value for your LG. If you are a handphone player and also changes often, the Nokia would get a higher trade in value.
15) 1 phone to use for life - If i am faced with this choice to use 1 phone for life and not change it...i will stick with the Nokia. But given a choice, which most of us are fortunate to have, the LG is indeed well worth your time.
Overall - If you are a big time SMS user who needs to send tons of smses in a day, i think the N95 with the key pad would suit you more. If you need WIFI, then you need the N95. Aside from this, i think the LG is very good and definitely worth your money. Dont expect either phones to give you wedding picture quality photos but all in all, it is good enough for day to day use.
I have both and i will not consider selling either. Both serves their functions very well and both are imho, very different. I send less than 20 smses a day and so, the LG is the flavour of the month/s for me.
How much it cost for dis fone. Is dis fone really superb den Nokia? Its really wonderful the looks but its wonders about the battery and function so how does it sound?
Hey i Have cingular and i herd that it does not run good with this phone is that true?
Hi, please let me know, what operating system does the phone run, lie windows or symbian? etc. Thanks very much.
have just got the viewty best phone ever. i no you can do a movie studio but i want to do the same with my selected pics and put music tract to it can i do this and how? many thanx
PLZ OWNERS ANSWER THIS...
i have owned the viewty for over a month, recently whn i am indoors mostly, i have noticed yellow tinges around the edges of my pictures and its really annoying me... In video it is completely destroying the videos... It covers around 15% of each corner and looks horrible... is this a software problem, light filter? PLZ HELP ME?? do i return the phone to the manufacturer coz i cant claim it under the insurance because the phone is still in perfect working order!!!
How do you save picture into the phone from the website that browed with the phone? With Sonyericsson is very simple to do, but this one U990i I have no idear! anyone help?
I got the viewty yesterday.
It is great phone.
I think it is better than new N95 8GB
The battery is the most problem as it doesn't last one call one battery bar off and the next day your phone is off, also freezing is an effect, mine started at five days after purchase then i need to take it off on again, otherwise without that the phone is cool.
Battery life on the KU990 is not that great.Also i've noticed that the 4 energy bars are not measuring right. For example the first one drops after a day (very light use). But if you fall asleep at night and there are 2 energy bars, in the morning the phone will be switched off! All in all the phone lasts 2 days with very light use.20mins talkink per day and 10sms. Thats it. Terrible battery life. Oh i am so waiting for larger batteries to hit the market.
Am using N95 but someone has stolen my mobile so now am looking for LG KU990. How's the camera and sound quality.Main thing how the battery live? cos i usually talk 3 to 4 hour continously. wats the market price of dis fone? Help Buddy... am getting in a weeks time.
ive had a lot of phones this one i wanted because it was different all i can say is brill best phone ever dvd movies great cam and video recording is superb quality and the touch screen is minted honestly buy this you wont regret it the battery life is reaally good to not a bad thing to say about this magic phone
hi, i'm thinking of bying this phone, but i really need some advice. before, i had the N95, but i wasn't too pleased with it. the menus were slow and the camera's autofocus didn't seem to work at all - hence no clear close-up pics.. i'm currently choosing between Viewty and d N95 8GB(hoping the black one might be upgraded) what i want is the best camera, what to do?