STANDBY TIME : 454 HRS.
TALK TIME : 355 MINS.
anw does anyone know if viewty's able to sync with outlook or excel files ? and sync with pc for backup data?
yo guys, here's another photo comparison between LG Viewty, Nokia N95, Samsung G600, Samsung G800 and Sony Ericsson K850.
who's the winner? judge yourself folks! ;)
the battery is not good, picture is so lack of sharp. so the picture look like a shit, the camcorder is impressive. touchscreen is not very sensitive to compare to i phone. it 's just my opinion about my viewty.
Anybody know how to set the camera flash as "on" instead of "auto"?
do any of you use the "Muvee Studio"? it seems quite useless that we cant use our own mp3 clips as the music...
can anyone confirm tt tis fone supports
2.flash lite 3
1. the camera is good, but not the best of the 5MP cameraphones on the market. i also found that using the image stabilizer, it makes the photo quality a bit better.
2. in order to read the artist and title, you have to use the LG Suite program that comes in the retail pkg. If you put music files into the phone by memory card, then it will still read the file artist and song title, but only as the title display. and under the title and artist, it will read "no title" or "no artist". does that make sense?
3. i dont have an internet plan, so i am not sure about that
4. the speaker is very loud and clear when watching videos/listening to mp3/receiving phone calls. the only problem w/ it is the volume is too loud when setting alarm. for some reason it's much louder than the other features i mentioned above, therefore creating a less pleasant sound.
5. well...this one is sort of depending on how you look at it...i think the only thing it copied from iphone is the large display. it's different in that it does not have wifi, looks more like a DC, has better camera/video capabilities, and has a stylus to name a few
I read all the comment bout KU990 on here
and I really like this phone but some users say
1. 5mega pixel quality is to bad
2. mp3 player is sucks(can't read artist title or even songs title)
3. web browsing is too slower
4. speaker is too lower
5. copied iphone functions(
I chose the Viewty over the w960i becoz I was fed up of waiting to, dont worry its not been released yet well defo not in UK anyway. I was really looking forward to that fone but SE took way to long and better stuff will be on the market by the time it gets released if they dont get a move on. Anyhows Im glad I lost patience in it because Im happy with my Viewty (:
is W960 out already?!?! When was it released?? I thought it was comming in Feb and dats the reason y I bought the Lg Viewty...!! how is dat phone? which is better??
i habe this to phones, w960 and lg ku990... i think the w960 is mutch better...but the videon from lg ku990 is fantastic ( 120fps )
for me,, tehre is just fine phones,, w960 and lg ku990... apple, please.. produce a new iphone with 3.2 mpx, 3g and a video with 120 fps.. will be perfect...
And you people,,, what do you think between this two phones, w960 and lg ku990?
this phone is not meant to be a walkwan player phone, so not being able to search by artist, doesnt make this phone suck, it's just not the best mp3 phone on the market
I have recently unpacked my KU990 and found a problem with tranferring mp3's. The music manager doesn't transfer all the track info. Just filename, size and date changed. It's pretty useless to not ba able to search by, for exampl, Artist in the phone. The version is from 2006: v220.127.116.11. is this the wrong version? If this is how it's supposed to be this phone seriously sucks.
for the ones of you who think the screen touch have lags, you should know that when the touch is not responding it-s not because the screen, but the phone is working. it's the same like phones with buttons pressed but not responding when busy working/processing something. so viewty-s touch screen got no problems at all
it just need a wifi and a nice mp3 .. and it will be the perfect phone
here few photographs and one in absolute dark !!only flash and red meter of light shot. http://www.esato.com/phonephotos/index.php?uid=136694