abhi, 30 Apr 2014I want buy this phone plz frnds tell me. does this phone "Ambient light sensor"no 100%
I want buy this phone plz frnds tell me. does this phone "Ambient light sensor"
ayaskant, 28 Apr 2014dual standby as dual active phones are being banned in india just google and seeNothing like this happening...
shivam, 27 Apr 2014Does this phone is dual active or 1 sim gets blocked when another is in use? And does calls co... moredual standby as dual active phones are being banned in india
just google and see
is there any difference in hardware between this l90 and G2 mini apart from the trademark button layout and battery 2440/2540
actually i ordered the L90 and waiting delivery
then i saw gsmarena review of the mini and i thought may be both are same almost
shivam, 27 Apr 2014Does this phone is dual active or 1 sim gets blocked when another is in use? And does calls co... moreThis is the D405N, the single SIM version of the L90. You need to post your question on the L90 D410 page, which IS the dual SIM version of the L90.
Anyway, at the price this will sell for, you can bet it will be dual standby, and not dual active.
Anonymous, 25 Apr 2014Fantastic phone within 20k.... impressive After using almost 45 days I am going to write this... moreDoes this phone is dual active or 1 sim gets blocked when another is in use? And does calls come when you are browsing on net?
Akshai M, 26 Apr 2014Does this device support USB OTG ?Apparently it does, according to this site,
and quite a few others.
This is the single sim version,there is another LG L90 which is dual sim version.Do note when buying.
Fantastic phone within 20k.... impressive
After using almost 45 days I am going to write this review. I am the fan of flipkart site and about their delivery service. But I brought this phone from other site for 15k.
Awesome phone. u never find such light weight phone within 20k price tag. Also other good looks are -
1)Build quality fantastic (eye catching) .
2) OS (kitkat 4.4.2) also nice.
3) UI is wonderful.
4) full HD support (now almost all indian company phone provide).
5) Camera 8 MP capture nice quality of photo in day time and in night too.
6) Processor (1.2 Snapdragon, Quad Core) speed awesome. never found lag while using multiple apps and games.
7) Front camera OK (as not used so far).
8) Screen quality is very nice.
9) Sound quality excellent with provided player & equalizer with other than provided earphone.
10) Knock code function good.
11) Good battery life though uses maximum use of internet over wifi, push mail. Generally found other phone battery get dead within 8-10 hrs but I uses it upto 18 hrs.
1) Earphone provided with phone is worst, LG we don't expected such bad things for making cost cutting, even other brand under 10k provided good quality of earphone,
2) Heating problem of processor. Don't understand why LG can't solved this problem while in other phone this prob rarely found. If u remove apps like true caller, call recorder then heating problem get reduced (as per LG customer care, they said that these apps kept processor continuously running hence processor get heated) Only due to this reason 1 star missed for this phone.
3) No flip cover finding at local market nor online :( .
Over all wonderful budget phone if price come down to 14k to 15k. It will definitely bit Samsung market due to features.
Just request to LG that to provide/spread accessories in local markets (just like samsung) as due to shortage of accessories retailers keeping customer away from such good phone.
Please tell me that it has NFC or not???
I'm confused b'coz in many videos on you tube it don't show NFC...
But some user told me that it have..
Plz any User give me a confermed rply...thanx