I just cannot install the the cd that came with this dumb phone!! how do you do it? keeps sayin installation unsucessful? need help - and battery life sucks!!
i wanna know whether this phone can play video songs or not...and what about the blue tooth does it really works
I used lot of phones this is the very very bad one I ever used. I paid a lot to this. My kind advice is please try to avoid LG phones, none of them perform well. This is my real experience
i just want to knowif the bluetooth works? how do u save mp3 music on the phone?
hah ! what a bad mobile, just west money . (1) short battery life, (2) only 20 sec video moreover not 3gp support, (3) no java only 1gb card. (4)data cabol performance not good.only poce quality is nice but other all feature is so bad also blue-thooth not support other mobile sometime
i have LG M4410, plz can u tell me what is the maximum memory card support for this model, at what size the mobile performance is best.
i have more softwares for lg m4410 mobile phone i dont undersating to install the softwares to use this mobile plz tell me what about that
1stly i think jz is my battery gt problem oli.bt afta reading urs opinion nw i noe is LG's problem.Y does LG create dis kind of phone like dis.actually it's 4 normal use.bt d battery ozo cant 4 d normal use coz a short time period.
D software gt a word can describe it clearly is BAD.wen v listen d music n jz can do nothing.
I have tried to get any respons from LG about low batteri capacity (dies after one photo or 4-5 hours stand by), bad quality for photos but they just tell me to repair the phone. There is nothing they can do. Never more a phone from LG.
Hey! I wondering how to download the LG Mobile program were you put in songs and picture, but I lost the CD. How can I download the program?
i need to know how to install games in LG M4410(which format supported), thn i need to know how to format the Memory card...
DON'T BUY THIS PHONE!!! IT S U C K S !!!
I have this phone at the moment and I can't wait to upgrade my cellphone contract. I actualy sold my old phone to buy this phone and I regret it every day. Everybody is speaking the truth, battery life does realy suck, and the phone is bulky!!! Just don't think of getting one. PLEASE!!!
few probs i picked up are;
1. When the phone is turned off some of the settings are lost/reset, like delivery reports.
2. the manual is bonk, obviously directly translated from the original. To me taking photos for address book profile pics was not obvious, took playing around to get it.
3. Internal memory is on the low side, manufacturers don't want to spend a cent more than they have to.
4. The phone could do with a resizing option for photos, take a photo on high res and try and send it, you cannot and often have to retake the photo on a lower res.
5. Sending (MMS, bluetooth)from the memory card can't seem to be done.
6. The bluetooth is not Bluetooth, LG bought a cheaper chip.
7. No Sound on movie clips.
8. Limited viewing ability on viewing clips sent to the phone.
9. no Spaeker option, yet great little stereo speakers.
10. The supplied usb cable, does not double as a recharger.
Some great options are:
1. The torch has helped plenty in power outages.
this battery sucks, it dies when I make like 2 calls not a good phone except for the sound quality
this phone is nice and all but the battery sucks really bad you cant even fully do something without it nedding to be recharged!
Hi guys. I have a problem with this phone. Sometimes i have a network coverage and everything but i'm unavailable and i can't call anybody. That hapens when he (phone) wants. I tried to see the patern of his behaviour but unsuccesfully. And one more information, my battery is very bad and it lasts for a day or two (max.). If somebody have a similar problem or have an idea what it might be??? Thanx...
i had this phone for a while, bcuse i liked the design, but im regret. its a waste of money, no java, no 3gp support, and my pc dont recognize this bluetooth. only supports sd carts up to 128mb. pros are good sound, sturdy desifn.