Why my lg magna not work 3g and no have 4g....or lte. Pls answer my problem.tnx
I got it 3 days before...it's very good...good cameras good speakers good screen and its also quite fast...the only negative is that it has a little bit lag but it's very little so it doesn't have serious bag problems....So I would recommend you to buy it.
kent, 29 Jan 2016I cant change my storage type, like internal to sd card. Pls help :3You need to be rooted to install an app called folder mount this will move your obb files to the sd card and link2sd to force move your apps. (all apps can be found in the play store)
hi guys,i bought this phone a couple of weeks ago. At the start there was no malfunctions but now my lock and volume buttons at the back are sometimes not working :/ the lg magna is still amazing but i'm very disappointed that my lock and volume buttons are not working.. i have to press the lock button several times before it works and it's the same for the volume.If you have any idea how can i fix this problem.. ._.
I cannot download the new version of clash of clan pls fix it.. Its very inefficient..
marlz, 27 Jan 2016Me too i cant download the new version of that game..That's my problem before. But now i already resolved it. If you are familiar with shareit app. U should download it and ask someone maybe your friend that has shareit app too to send u the app. That will be the best solution if you want to play coc again in Lg magna phone.
aj, 02 Jan 2016Hi Is there anyone knows why my LG magna is not able to download COC? Please help.Me too i cant download the new version of that game..
What shall i do if my lg magna is not compatible with the new version of coc please help me..i uninstalled the apps and now i cant download it again..
I bought this phone last week, and i will tell you what the spec can't:
1. Screen is best. It's just beautiful with 294 ppi and color-rich screen. Far better than any same price phone available.
2. Curve design and screen gives 3d like screen feel. it's nice to use and see.
3. Knock unlock make your life easier
4. Battery is good. With 2540 mah and mediatek, it has a long live.
5. Downloadable LG android themes. You'll love these.
6. Compatible with QuickCircle case. It looks very nice.
7. The price has drop significantly. I get mine at about $120.
1. As you can guess from the spec, performance is poor. You only get about 3/4 to 1/2 performance from the same price phone available. It will lag when you try to open heavy webpages. Tho, playing games is ok. I don't find any trouble playing CoC. But well, it gains long battery life because of this.
2. Without additional SD card 8 GB is too small. You only get 3 GB for your own data.
3. Made in China (LG is usually made in Korea). Tho, handset warranty is still 1 year and accessory is 6 month.
4. I don't quite understand what the designer think, but somewhat the antenna is at the bottom of the phone. So when you hold it, it loses some signal.
Anonymous, 14 Jan 2016We availed a plan from Globe and the free phone's LG Magna. And when I tested the camera, I wa... moregood thing i read your comment because i just received a call from globe giving me that offer same as yours...thanks for your feedback
I am using LG magna , battery is fantastic, UI of the phone is so beautiful that you dont feel that you have bought a phone for 12k. internal memory is less but u need to clear the cache data. It does not hang, playstore opens seemlessly. voice clarity is good. ruff and tuff phone. camera is not that great but u can install picture modifying apps that can take care of it.
I was a iphone user, i dont feel like using a iphone any more because appstore is so slow. here you can download apps so fast..
Close your eyes and buy the phone
Dany, 12 Jan 2016pls someone tell me lg magna h502f does support 3g ....plsNetwork setting boy....
The specs are good for a mid-range phone, except for the internal storage and os version which is disappointing to think it was launched just last year, while the G4 is on 5.1 with just one month apart from their respective release dates. I'll wait for the next LG mid-range phone, hopefully with 16GB internal. For now, I'm sticking to my 3++yr old galaxy grand 9082 (released 2012) which has the same internal memory and ram as the LG Magna. :)