What shall i do if my lg magna is not compatible with the new version of coc please help me..i uninstalled the apps and now i cant download it again..
I bought this phone last week, and i will tell you what the spec can't:
1. Screen is best. It's just beautiful with 294 ppi and color-rich screen. Far better than any same price phone available.
2. Curve design and screen gives 3d like screen feel. it's nice to use and see.
3. Knock unlock make your life easier
4. Battery is good. With 2540 mah and mediatek, it has a long live.
5. Downloadable LG android themes. You'll love these.
6. Compatible with QuickCircle case. It looks very nice.
7. The price has drop significantly. I get mine at about $120.
1. As you can guess from the spec, performance is poor. You only get about 3/4 to 1/2 performance from the same price phone available. It will lag when you try to open heavy webpages. Tho, playing games is ok. I don't find any trouble playing CoC. But well, it gains long battery life because of this.
2. Without additional SD card 8 GB is too small. You only get 3 GB for your own data.
3. Made in China (LG is usually made in Korea). Tho, handset warranty is still 1 year and accessory is 6 month.
4. I don't quite understand what the designer think, but somewhat the antenna is at the bottom of the phone. So when you hold it, it loses some signal.
Anonymous, 14 Jan 2016We availed a plan from Globe and the free phone's LG Magna. And when I tested the camera, I wa... moregood thing i read your comment because i just received a call from globe giving me that offer same as yours...thanks for your feedback
I am using LG magna , battery is fantastic, UI of the phone is so beautiful that you dont feel that you have bought a phone for 12k. internal memory is less but u need to clear the cache data. It does not hang, playstore opens seemlessly. voice clarity is good. ruff and tuff phone. camera is not that great but u can install picture modifying apps that can take care of it.
I was a iphone user, i dont feel like using a iphone any more because appstore is so slow. here you can download apps so fast..
Close your eyes and buy the phone
Dany, 12 Jan 2016pls someone tell me lg magna h502f does support 3g ....plsNetwork setting boy....
The specs are good for a mid-range phone, except for the internal storage and os version which is disappointing to think it was launched just last year, while the G4 is on 5.1 with just one month apart from their respective release dates. I'll wait for the next LG mid-range phone, hopefully with 16GB internal. For now, I'm sticking to my 3++yr old galaxy grand 9082 (released 2012) which has the same internal memory and ram as the LG Magna. :)
brad, 22 Dec 2015Hi good day my lg magna auto shutdown... And I dont know what to do to turn it on again.... How did you fix it?
We availed a plan from Globe and the free phone's LG Magna. And when I tested the camera, I was very very very disappointed coz it looked like a camera from an old phone (not smartphones). The quality is terrible. Very terrible. And from the total memory of 8gb, only less than 4GB is free.
We received the phone yesterday.
Dany, 12 Jan 2016pls someone tell me lg magna h502f does support 3g ....plsYes 3g and 4g
Nick H., 02 Jan 2016My battery drops from 100% to 0% in just 3-4 hours using only simple apps like Instagram, Face... moreif u use a data plan. the battery will took up most of your open application. rather close those apps you dont really use to save your battery
I got no-LTE version, only 3G :( In other words beware, check before buying this Magna :(
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2016Arrrgh. Im still confuse which of the one should i get, samsung galaxy j2 or lg magnahi , if you buy the LG Magna , you will regret it as me, I bought it in November, and now it blocks all the time , I uninstalled almost all applications, sometimes the phone turns off for no reason and the battery is a big problem!!
Hi there, i started using this phone about a month ago, but honestly speaking, i regenerated spending my money uselessly on this phone. The battery backup is very poor cos i have to charge it about 3 times everyday, the phone hang most of the times, i almost remove all the heavy apps that occupied the memory, and transfer others to the sd card, but it hang and preizes. Camera also not so good, especially in the night or dark places. What is paining me always is the short battery life, why would i always be charging my phone??? And why is it always hanging even though i almost remove the heavy apps? I really regretted buying this phone and will never advises someone to buy it again. This is the last LG phone i will use in my life. And to me, LG has really fail.