AnonD-276146, 23 Jun 2014can u all tell me which is better??? nexus 5 vs lg g2 vs moto x vs samsung s4 i want to tak... moreYeah double that question, which one is better especially in terms of camera and battery? nexus 5 vs lg g2 vs moto x or samsung s4?
can u all tell me which is better???
nexus 5 vs lg g2 vs moto x vs samsung s4
i want to take one out of this??
ali, 22 Jun 2014i had iphone 2g and know i decided to buy a new cellphone please tell me which one is better: ... moreYou will not regret getting the Nexus 5. The screen is wonderful and very accurate, timely Android updates, very fast performance with no lag and decent camera that can actually take low light pictures. My only complaint is the battery life which is only 24hrs with medium usage so I charge it almost every night.
The S4 is a good smartphone but I really can't stand TouchWiz due to its heavy interface and bloatware. Also consider Samsung is very late supporting their former flagships.
I wouldn't consider an iPhone 5,it's getting old which means outdated hardware that could compromise performance with future updates, and a still high price tag. 4 inch screen is also a letdown but you can't deny iPhone has great build quality and premium materials.
Ani, 22 Jun 2014Friends never buy any nexus device..all that devices had serious restart and camera crash &... moreFunny how people say this phone crap and say prefer apple, but why try something different of you are fine with your crapple
ali, 22 Jun 2014i had iphone 2g and know i decided to buy a new cellphone please tell me which one is better: ... moreEither get the Samsung S4 or the Nexus 5, iPhones are TERRIBLE for the price, the note 2 is good but not as good as these, I personally would get the S4 if you can affors it but Nexus 5 is a good bet too
Ani, 22 Jun 2014Friends never buy any nexus device..all that devices had serious restart and camera crash &... moreNever had a single reboot problem or camera issues check your mobile for virus issues. don't give fake opinions of the product, I'm using my phone when it was launched till now not even a single issue... Apple is just a show off...
AnonD-43136, 22 Jun 2014Keep your crapple! Never had a reboot problem on my nexus 5 or any problems with camera. is there any problem with battery of nexus 5?
if we played game for 1 hr. .........then how much it will survive???
I've been through a lot of smartphones, Sony Xperias, HTCs and a couple of Samsungs, I'm not going to over exaggerate anything here at all but this phone is, hands down the - BEST - smartphone at the moment and probably for the next year considering the price tag.
Skimming the spec details would be helpful but I want to back my opinion with facts so here's the reason why this phone is being considered as the best Smartphone till date:
1. Quad-core 2.3 GHz processor - I have heavily experimented with this phone's processor capability, running heavy apps, games, with or without wifi and mobile data connection to see what a mighty 2.3 GHz processor packs. The results just blow my mind to my astonishment. I haven't came across a single instance where the phone shows "lag" or frame drops in its transitions. And on top of that, Project butter has been evolved out of JellyBean to KitKat which acclaims this phone as the smoothest Android phone out there.
2. True HD IPS+ 1080 x 1920 display - We have a lot of uncultured AMOLED fans here specially in India who're indoctrinated to believe the over-saturatedness of AMOLED is the best. They obviously don't have the remotest idea of what display gamma or color accuracy means. If you're one of them, I suggest you continue in the line of Samsungs and don't look here. IPS+ display panel is proved to be the most color accurate technology displaying the most accurate whites and other shades. AMOLEDs do have deep blacks but every other color is over saturated and inaccurate.
3. Android 4.4.2 - I'm an Android purist, I like the stock vanilla Android experience over any other UI variant be it Samsung's TouchWiz, or HTC's Sense. All these UIs are bloatware, it grabs more system memory and hinders with the smoothness of device. The stock Android OS running on powerful processor provides seamlessly smooth experience.
4. Camera - Prior to Android 4.4.2 update the camera did have some issues with focusing and shutter lag. With this update, even Google announced that every camera issue was software related and has been fixed in 4.4.2. Which is true, the camera is greatly improved after 4.4.2 and to be honest is one of the best smartphone camera at the moment. Pictures taken with it show immense details and color accuracy, specially with HDR mode.
5. Price - Apparently there's no other smartphone that packs all these features at this price point. Nexus 5 wins the battle here, no arguments.
To conclude here I would just like to say if you're looking into buying a good phone in the range of 30-35k, you can't get a better phone than this.
i had iphone 2g and know i decided to buy a new cellphone please tell me which one is better: Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Note2 or iphone 5................?
Ani, 22 Jun 2014Friends never buy any nexus device..all that devices had serious restart and camera crash &... moreKeep your crapple! Never had a reboot problem on my nexus 5 or any problems with camera.
AnonD-206023, 20 Jun 2014I didn't receive 4.4.4 update yet... any suggestions?this 4.4.4 update is not the same in every country. It has to be replaced in each country. So it will take time to reach.
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2014Brand new nexus5 just 5 days very poor battery life... how do i solve this issue ...any sugge... moreturn down brightness, switch off background data, gps. use 2G as it saves battery. dont run heavy apps simultaneously.
I m from Bangladesh i can't update my nexus 5 phone 4.4.3 to 4.4.4
When i check update then i can't find any update.
Avi, 21 Jun 2014Yes even i am also facing same problem...anyone know the reason for this..Which network provider r u using?
AnonD-276124, 22 Jun 2014after reading professional reviews, i made the price sensitive decision to buy the nexus 5, se... moreTry using the same device with another user, if the other user also has the same problem while using the same app what u use, go exchange it with brand new same device.
Friends never buy any nexus device..all that devices had serious restart and camera crash & reboot problem..One of the most worst service by LG..I hate nexus devices..
So I think apple is the best of the best...