Problems with NEXUS 5.
1) After 2 days of purchase, the phone went dumb.. No sound!!! Switch off switch on.. Works again. Thank God.
2) The phone was getting very hot and unbearable to hold... Battery was getting drained 3-4 times a day.
3) Signal strength very poor (the same places where I was getting good signal with other phones) Frequent Call drops.
Then,I did a phone resetting ... Guess what happened after that ??
1) Phone continues to get hot and battery drains.
2) Contacts/Directory inaccessible..
3) Call history inaccessible and after very long time.. Shows up.
4) Music player inaccessible.. Unable to sign in/sync to account.
5) Frequent Call drops. Signal strength very poor.
I want to know if anyone else too faces such problem with nexus 5 ??? This phone definitely has manufacturing problem.. hope Google/LG will do the needful. I am going to register the complaint with then... Will update on the outcome... Let's hope they resolve the issue.
I am updating the video's on YouTube soon for all to see.
LG is not even in the list of top 10 most fragile devices )) and someone still complain that it's so fragile http://blog.gsmarena.com/ipad-mini-and-galaxy-s4-are-most-fragile-devices/#more-61864
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2014I'm confused to buy between Lg Nexus 6 and Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Which is better?go for nexus 6 or g2
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2014I'm confused to buy between Lg Nexus 6 and Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Which is better?You got money then go for compact. Lg nexus battery life is terrible, only 4hours of web browsing, below average camera, no water resistance, weaker chipset, and plastic. Better go for G2 of you don't like Sony and prefer LG. Also try 1020.
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2014I'm confused to buy between Lg Nexus 6 and Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. Which is better?Don't go for Sony its shit there no such thing as water resistence it's. Jus fr few months then the litmus in it gets red n ur warrenty will be void
yes i know the app for wifi direct file .go to app store write superbeam in serach bar .then instal it ..but u also install it in some other phone ...stay with us.
hi any body confirm me how we can see the feedback on above QNS and ANS
hi there my new nexus 5 fell into water. evrything is working good just the touch of the screen isnt working ..Can you please tell how can i open the screen and dry it up if it would work,..thanks
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2014if you got that kind of questions you should not use any smartphones))True.. Also a lot of folk should not be using smartphones and should never have been sold one in the first place..