Good fone with very advanced feature not upto the level of Sony Xperia Z1
barshan, 25 Dec 2013i can't update my system from 4.4 to 4.4.2 but my friend's n5 already took the update automati... moretry for checking update using wifi network. I guess using 3g you can't get update ota.
AnonD-213945, 25 Dec 2013Which Branch ? Dalhousie lenin sarani GariahatDalhousie didnt have it ryt now, gariahat may have.. Otherwise try rg cellular in golpark
Nexus 5 is a fantastic phone, with a good battery life as compared to Samsung and Iphone. Skype experience is good and very clear. But the phone is very very fragile. Last week the phone slipped from my hand from less than a ft. height and the screen has a huge scratch. Thank God the phone is working but the real problem is LCD+Screen is no where available in Dubai and India. LG claims to change the same but the price quoted is sky high for AED 1800 phone.
Other than that the phone is fab and worth Google experience.
AnonD-218298, 25 Dec 2013Dear nexus users i wanted to know your feed back on few minus of nexus which i have been seein... moreI have been using Nexus 5 since 3 week and brought from play store, i suggest it as best phone among all in terms of camera (after kitkat 4.4.2 update), good battery life, ultimate performance. Still i have not found any issue in that.
i suggest if you are going to buy this phone go blinding as its value for money
Help Required, 26 Dec 2013Hi, to all the buddy's and beauties out there….
Can someone help me in choosing one of the ... moreGo with Note 3 or nexus 5 because features wise Note 3 is good and update wise nexus 5 is good.
in both phone you will get high pixel density and camera features are also good.
I will suggest to compare both phone and then buy.. :D
Hi, to all the buddy's and beauties out there….
Can someone help me in choosing one of the following five (yes 5)..
1) Samsung Note 3
2) Sony Z1
3) Samsung Mega 6.3
4) LG G2
5) LG Nexus 5
It will be appreciated if you could please reply with a reason…..
i can't update my system from 4.4 to 4.4.2 but my friend's n5 already took the update automatically.Can any one tell me how to update my system via 3g?
Dear nexus users i wanted to know your feed back on few minus of nexus which i have been seeing in reviews. please tell me. i am planning to buy it shortly.
1. battery is very good (12-16 hrs)and some say as very poor.
2. battery heats up very soon within short time.
3. dead pixels are found
4. microphone quality is very disappointing.
5. wifi is very poor. it is unable to catch signal beyond one room.
6. speakers are very very low in sound
7. there is a dispute between LG and google that who should service nexus mobiles ?? :(
please give your review on these please. I am totally confused :( :(
The positive things which are worth posting are : crystal clear and crisp display, no lags, very smooth :)
Thank you all users. :) :-)
AnonD-213945, 25 Dec 2013I am from Kolkata ... in kolkata here is no LIVE set available. Every salespersons are confusi... moreBoth things u sed are wrong.. I own nexus 5 n i hv done both..
I live in kolkata.. Try mumtazuddin
Dear nexus users, I heard a lots of plus and minus about nexus 5. Please give your feed back on these following:
1. nexus 5 wifi is weak and it doesnt catch signal beyond one room or more.
2. Heats up a lot after very short time of use.
3. Microphone problem is there, which is disappointing.
4. Screen has dead pixels and its disappointing
5. Some say battery is extaordinary good even though it is 2300mAh but few say very bad.
6. No support of 3rd party apps etc
And i saw heard that there is a dispute between LG and Google that who should service it ?? Any idea on this ??
and many of them exaggerate their defects. please reply. i am planning to buy shortly.
The plus which i heard is :
1. Its a beast. lightening fast
2. No lags and crystal clear display
3. Better than s4 and iphone5
4. Camera is superb after 4.4.1 update
5. Few hardware changes made by google after feedback (i.e 311k series)
6. Battery upto 10-12 hours of moderate usage (only few people say this)
Thank you in advance :) :-)
I am from Kolkata ... in kolkata here is no LIVE set available. Every salespersons are confusing me ..I have heard some problems about N5..
1. MP3 ringtone cant be set in N5 .
2. NO 3rd party application from android store cant be run in N5 .
Please tell your hand on experience .. I am really confused ..
Anonymous, 25 Dec 2013Sam the crybaby, don't worry, your phone is fine if u bought from the Play Store. If u bought... morethe increase in battery is normal i guess happens to my but only after i use du battery app its a great app got a 23 screen h on avg use
AnonD-50341, 24 Dec 2013im notice a new thing.my ph battery still remain 4%,i off screen ,its goes 5 %,,again i uge ph... moreSam the crybaby, don't worry, your phone is fine if u bought from the Play Store.
If u bought it from your local shop, just check it's marked as Nexus, not Nexes.
hey guys is it safe to buy nexus 5 indian version or unsafe,if korean version is good were do i buy it.
AnonD-217733, 23 Dec 2013Good Choice... lg g2 is the best phone out there now...
PLEASE SEE THIS