AnonD-151750, 19 Dec 2013what is this ,i have ordered n5 16gb on nov 28 on indian playstore, i was saying it will leave... moreBro don't get hyper u just track your order... That is for people who are ordering now
im plan to order through play store,but today show leaves from warehouse 4-5 weeks,if ppl order before they got ph after 27 dec,its true,bcug before sayin leaves warehouse from 27 dec.im from india.
cant we get it from anywhere else other than the playstore? its taking too long for delivery?
I would lyk to know if it is d best for its price n d wireless charger is Given or will hav to get from any store
what is this ,i have ordered n5 16gb on nov 28 on indian playstore, i was saying it will leave the warehouse on 27 dec, i waited for 20 days and now it is saying it will leave warehouse in 4-5 weeks...what is this google??
winjilcom, 19 Dec 2013MY Samsung Galaxy S4 Will eat this phone for Breakfast....
it has Card Slot and removable batteryhello dude.. how many times you say the same thing.
how ur S4 will eat N5.. is it dragon ur s4 to eat all the things in realworld. explain how will it eat? in S4 nothing new compared to s3 except resolution..N5 u r comparing with s4.. bullshit..N5 will just kick it out the S4.. check with any tech people..
Akhil, 19 Dec 2013Sorry, I got confused with the last reply I got. Just wanted to clear some doubts.
1. If I or... moreI ordered two Nexus 5's: one from the US and it was the D820, Made in Korea, and another one from India which was the D821, Made in Taiwan.
It's been official in India since 20th November.
You get official support from LG India, but the American version does not have international warranty.
I have a nexus 5 new one, and have problem to get WiFi signal when get in other room just 10 meters from WIFI router, in the same time sony xperia Z can get signal from same place.any body can help pls>
AnonD-216468, 19 Dec 2013what about the battery life??are u satisfied?
Yes very satisfied with my Nexus 5 :)
*Lower down the screen brightness (20% or less brightness is actually still very manageable to view)
*I turn off mobile data when I don't need to use the internet (I'm planning to get a portable wifi modem that supports LTE sim cards, coz it seems that wifi doesnt eat battery life much compared to mobile data)
*Customizing voltage and CPU frequencies (you have to be rooted to do this / with the help of custom kernels)
Sorry, I got confused with the last reply I got. Just wanted to clear some doubts.
1. If I order on play store from India, will it be shipped from an Indian warehouse instead of US?
2. If so, which model I will get D820(US version) or D821(Rest of the world)?
3. If I get D821(US) online, it will not support LTE in India(if at all it rolls out in future) as the LTE std is not compatible. Is it true?
4. I called google b'lore office(no other call centre or customer care numbers available), they said they have no idea and informed that there is no nexus support by google in India. I next called LG cc, they also failed to give any information on a product which is yet to release in India. Anybody knows when is it going to officially launch in India?
AnonD-216356, 18 Dec 2013The best part is the uniquely designed stock kitkat which only for nexus user, if u have bough... moreBoss from where you buy this device want to buy 32 GB version but not in stock
can anyone tell me about the camera quality and battery life?is it good?which one is better ?nexus 5 or LG 2?
MY Samsung Galaxy S4 Will eat this phone for Breakfast....
it has Card Slot and removable battery
AnonD-50341, 18 Dec 2013im from india.i order nexus 5 16 gb on play store.can i got headphone and warranty bill.anyone... moreU are not that cool afterall Sam. Warranty is covered if u buy from your local Play Store, that is Indian Play Store. Earphones is included in the package for your country. If u buy from US & ROTW, there is no earphones included.