Phone is very good .. lil probs which m sure will b covered with update... gaming experience is awesome.. best phone i ever had..
Mithil, 19 Aug 2011I have purchased Otimus 2x 2 months back and following are the Pros and Cons Cons: 1. Touch ... moredude look at competitors, they have the same cons you mentioned and cost a lot more. the cons number 1 and 4 are not true, you just whine too much.
Mithil, 19 Aug 2011I have purchased Otimus 2x 2 months back and following are the Pros and Cons
1. Touch ... moreI just brought this phone too.about the keys, that's obvious from the specs, if you wanted keys should have got a phone with them. Otherwise agree. Music Quality is good.camera is good, but not fantastic.
No reboots as yet, stability good so far.
very happy with the phone.
Amar, 19 Aug 2011Never buy these type of phones if you are worried about battery lifevery true battery last for a day max
I have purchased Otimus 2x 2 months back and following are the Pros and Cons
1. Touch sensitivity is not good.
2. No dedicated music keys.
3. No Dedicated Camera button.
4. The piece dosen't seem to be fast enough even with its Dual core processor.
5. Pretty Heavy 138 gm
1. Good Music quality
2. Battery last for more the 2 days if Advance task killer is installed from Android market...(it includes 24x7 internet and 10 songs a day)
3. Good Display and even under SUN, menu and apps are comfortably visible.
4. Spare parts are quite chep as compare to Samsung.
5. After sales service is simply awesome.
6. Much cheaper then Samsung Galaxy S2 when you know both the handset are almost the same match.
Anonymous, 19 Aug 2011can someone tell me how long this battery lasts with moderate usage? thanksNever buy these type of phones if you are worried about battery life
hamsteyr, 19 Aug 2011Most android phones don't come with the software out of the box. Its not a matter of phone but... moreWhat are u talking about dude?? Do u even have this phone ??? @BB This phone has Polaris Office pre-installed and it works great with most common file types including pdf. Enjoy.
can someone tell me how long this battery lasts with moderate usage? thanks
BB, 17 Aug 2011this phone can not read window office file ?(e.g. word, excel....)Most android phones don't come with the software out of the box. Its not a matter of phone but whether you have the software installed.
I recommend hitting the Android Market and installing adobe or if you can, download and install Polaris Office
my 2x dont like task killers, everytime i use them the android goes crazy and never returns to normal, i have to make a full restore of android to get things back to normal again.
also, when 2.3 will be released to european 2x???
i had an experience of the phone when i updated it on gb 2.3 its cool its good and its soooo yummu the phone is good and no problem at all i can play even facebook apps
laihoong, 16 Aug 2011LG optimus 2 x is disappointing. No zooming for camera. Extremely poor connectivity and consta... moreWhat is ur baseband version on phone? I had some similar problems but now with newer baseband - 20110622 the phone is now very stable. Now just waiting for android 2.3 which will be before end of September :)
LG optimus 2 x is disappointing. No zooming for camera. Extremely poor connectivity and constant hanging plus always auto power off need to remove battery to restart phone. LG needs substantial improvement.
i don't know why we have to wait so long for GB, while G2X for US already got it... poor LG
So far there are two things I don't like about this phone. There is no flash for the the camera which makes no sense to me and when I try to end a call it freezes ever so often. Other than that it's a decent phone.