Guys this phone is useless I owned this for a month and its useless so I sold it and buyed HTC explorer now everything is easy for me because great brand great battery and performance now I installed ics on my phone and its tension free and I'm happy
This is a great phone for the price; no more words, if you have 230 $, run to amazon and buy it !! is great.
This is a great phone. i have used many android but its great. good battery nice look attractive and value for money. i have used other samsung but this is always best. Thanks To LG for OPTIMUS BLACK P970. Avinash Parihar
The Modern Monk.
Root it and install jelly bean on it.. stop blaming LG for every stupid thing.
lg has let us down by now....... it has been q4 but still no any update for ics for lgp970... i change my mind... next phone will be htc instead of buying lg........ suck.....
I've used this phone for almost 7 months. There's a lot of good side and also bad side. First, i'll talk about the good side :
- design is so beautiful.
- the fonts available is so cyute.
- camera is also nice.
- easy to handle.
- people always mistaken my phone as iphone XD
the bad side :
- the internal memory and RAM is not enough for me. (well, because i love to design the interface)
- its superhard, VERY HARD! to find silicon case for this phone (in Malaysia and i guess in korea is also very hard to find it since i've ask my friend to buy it when she travel to korea, but she said she cant find it -.-")
- i've experienced a situation where my phone suddenly lost its sensitivity. when touch the screen, nothings happen. so, i bring my phone to service center and have to wait around 2 weeks to get my phone back. but thanks, its still in warranty, if not i have to pay around rm200 for this problem.
- I STILL USE ANDROID 2.2 AND STILL CANT UPGRADE. LG IS SO SLOW ABOUT THIS UPGRADE THINGGY T.T
about applications: well, in my opinion no matter what model you used, it depends on how you manage it. if you know the size of your phone memory and RAM, sure you will know how much apps you will download. if we download it like a lots, of course the phone will act so slow. its same with laptop case, when you put so much thing, it will lag. so do the smartphone.
i think thats all from me. and YES, i still love this phone soooooo much! disappointed with ONLY because of not enough RAM & internal memory, STILL NOT UPGRADE TO LATEST ANDROID VERSION and SUPER HARD TO FIND THE SILICON CASE, CUTE CASE FOR THIS PHONE JUST LIKE IPHONE CASE T.T
- Malaysia, user since February 2012.
Hey guys. I have a problem about the front camera and sometimes the main cam wont open too. Just bought this phone, what do you think I should do? I really have no idea what to do.
Hi everyone! I've had this phone for almost a year now. Has anyone had any trouble with the front camera?? The image is very discolored (lots of red, greens, and blues)... almost like one chose a setting for a cartoony look but all settings are normal. Any suggestions?? Thank you!
hi I have this device, and my problem is that I cant ear music throu Bluetooth headset…. It get connect I can make call.. Then I install the app to ear songs throu bluetooth, it say it routed to bluetooth but still I cant ear it.. Am sure of the problem..any one know anything about this???
anupb007`, 15 Jun 2012My p970 is stuck at boot in the LG logo, it occurred after upgrading to 2.3 , Took to service ... moreyes dude that is true, i m also experiencing same prob after updating my p970 to 2.3, it took ages to start the cell phone...