AnonD-13297, 16 Sep 2011did nova2 run on ur device? cause a message popped out saying that the game can't run on the d... moreYea my OB can run it... i used to purchase those games from gameloft .. and i can run them with no doubt.. Nova2 can still play on but with a little lag on it.. but it still ok .. quite smooth
Hi guys. I got an OB and it is the best. It is made from korea.. is this great?
AnonD-16015, 15 Sep 2011HI^^ i am here to express my experience on using this OPTIMUS BLACK, 1. LCD screen was nice a... moredid nova2 run on ur device? cause a message popped out saying that the game can't run on the device(my lgob). if the game runs fine on ur handset please let me know how u did it.:)
I got in my hand right now very impressive its fast,light,beautiful,awesome display,great camera,quality almost like iphone4
i need software for my LG optimus black P970 from version 2.2 to become 2.3. asap thanks...
hi people my new handset is on its way will get it in an hour or so ,definately tell u my exp in evng
Thanks for reply, but my Question was i read many website where are two model name mention ever on LG World, i also read that the P970 H cant support some Apps which P970 can and there is also some Audio Quality difference.
1 :- is P970, 2 :- P970 H.
Is there any difference between above of two Models, both are Optimus Black and model change. Can anyone answer me ASAP..
AnonD-22217, 15 Sep 2011 please anyone inform me about audio quality of inbuilt speakers of optimus black , in 10 days... moreWhen it comes to speaker.. It has a good sound.. Not too loud like a chinese phone but it is good.
Still & Video camera may get little slow in processing. However, you can get a different application from Android Market like Camera 360. It is cool. Pic quality is good in daylight. Howver, in low light there may be some issue.
I am using this phone for two months and I am personally loving it. Before buying this phone, I did check Galaxy SL but preferred this one.
I don't know why, but I don't like HTC phones. LG has a much better user interface.
Let me know if you need more help.
RJ, 15 Sep 2011can any one tell what is the Difference between OPtimus black p970 nad Optimus p970, tell me ASAP..Both are same.. Optimus Black in the General Name and P970 is the model no. Just Like Optimus 2x P990. :)
AnonD-22217, 15 Sep 2011i dumped desire s for black!! should i thnk of upcoming bliss (renamed ro rhyme) as an option ... moreLg optimus black is the best
My Question is in this range any other phone can beat optimus black?
Life is good
And guys enjoy with your optimus black
sent from my optimus black
AnonD-1094, 15 Sep 2011hey nicole, i would like to know what colour is your unit, is it white or black ,mine was whi... moreNot black or white but PINK =) I have recently check my OB screen, off all lights and use a LED torchlight to assist me in searching the dust but nothing found even in four edge screen corner of my OB.. Mine is dust free and i can say it is well built ...
AnonD-16015, 14 Sep 2011Since u mention ur OB have large amount of dust, and you describe it with full of adjectives t... morehey nicole, i would like to know what colour is your unit, is it white or black ,mine was white which had dust issues, or is it that only white version has dust under screen problem , let me know buddy,waitin for ur reply
HI^^ i am here to express my experience on using this OPTIMUS BLACK,
1. LCD screen was nice and display decently under bright sunlight. It do show clear shot of words during outdoors. Nova Display do done the job well =)
2. Camera are to be quite great. Clear and good saturation with nice contrast pictures even in FLASH. I have printed out full size on A4 photo paper and it still looks alike to a digital camera resolution. Video is nice in HD but aspect ratio are weird(wide display), but it will still display in a full screen when viewed on your computer and i think it will fix during next update.
3. LG user interface with its launcher are nice and easy to use. Not like a Samsung Touch wiz, it do made easy organizing. If u feel the stock launcher is lagging, try LAUNCHERPRO, the smoothness will be great enough.
4. CPU and RAM does divided equally in performance. I have no issue of freeze or lag and auto-reboot.
I usual have my free RAM size on between 250Mb to 327Mb^^
5. Touch sensitivity are good enough. You will not feel any undetected finger sometimes even with thick screen protector, it still can sense ur touch!! Browser scrolling is lagging a bit with some flash running but hope it will be fix during next upgrade of gingerbread..
6. Design of the body made your hand feel its strong built and solid body. Nice and slim with light weight but not as light as Samsung GS2.
7. Network reception was good enough. As my frenz iphone do gets only 2 bars but 3-4 bars on my OPTIMUS BLACK!! Wifi reception was also do the same results.
8. Battery life are average as it can support to 2days on a single charge with wifi continuously ON and brightness setting with AUTO BRIGHTNESS-POWER SAVING.
9. Sound quality is not that bad actually but also can perform well. Although speaker sound is a little quiet compare to others but i think it has a enough quality as you wont hope a loud speaker that make you proud will also harm your device hardware more quickly =) Listen music trough headphone is nice with dolby mobile equaliser and it is enough for me.
10. Gaming graphic feature is great on HD games. Not all HD games is smooth such Gangstar Miami and Nova 2 but for others it works like charm ~~
This is all my experiences during my enjoy through my OB, so far i have used it for a month and i don't encounters any problems, it may not a good as now high end devices such HTC Sensation and SGS2 .. but for a mid user and average requirement, i do like OB a lot as it almost require my daily needs such managing emails and viewing docs on my daily career needs. It still can made a great joy in using it. **THUMBS UP for LG**
If i have any words that cause bad impression and some poor english, sorry in advance =)
If you want to have it, go for it ^^ It is worth the bucks... Ty
can any one tell what is the Difference between OPtimus black p970 nad Optimus p970, tell me ASAP..
just bought my optimus 2 month ago and today it cannot on, when i press power button only lg logo with dim light until the batery runs out.....
guys if anyone else can see dust under screen just let us know right here ,look closely in daylight or with screen on( with a white background) and more than 50%brightness u should b able to see some specs of dust
Anybody tried to put the phone in downloadmode ?
Any adventure with custom roms?