How much memory does this phone have for apps. Like how much is useable after the phone uses its set amount. Thanks.
I just got it this phone i love it amzing display yaar and very smooth real feeling
i am warried about the battery...as lg claims to consume 50% less ....compared to others does it ?????
Does anyone actually need hdmi out? I have a whole bunch of devices that have them but I never use it. and who really needs Bluetooth 3.0? I never used bluetooth either.
God I cant believe it takes so many steps just to open my Notes app shortcut in the main Homescreen!
1. Press power button using Index finger.
2. Reposition the hand from an awkward position(a must!)
3. Slide to unlock(shows the last open app)
4. Tap the Home key(shows the last open page in Homescreen)
5. Tap the Home key again(shows the main Homescreen where Notes shortcut is)
6. Tap the Notes app (atlast but after 6 steps!)
Now I understand why GalaxyS have mechanical home button that can be used to wakeup the phone.
i know that usually an update is good for almost all things. but i really dont know what it would do to this phone if updates to gingerbread. can anyone educate me on the changes this phone would have if updated to gingerbread?
thanks in advance
lg p970 is still a tamed lion without a upgrade to gingerbread how sad...
optimus net is out with gingerbread how come there is still no upgrade for the lg optimus black? lg please enough already we want the gingerbread upgrade.
Excellent phone...have been using it for 2 weeks...works like a charm..just waiting for the 2.3 upgrade