This phone is awesome I recommend it to everyone !
I just can't put it down
i just want to ask something about on how to configure setting for my lg l3 e400. i can;t download games. what should am i going to do. everytime i was connected to a wifi or even having unlimited surfing still i can't download games. please reply.,thanks
its def a cheap phone, esp on the market fr a cheap bugeted phone that is smart compatible. only $50 from Telstra.
good for a night out phone. gr8 alternative for a GPS unit. compatible with loads of GPS software like TomTom, Co-piolit, google maps
gr8 battery too.
downside is the screen is small, low camera res, colorscreen only 256k.
over all worth $$$
LG Optimus L3 (E400) is a very good smartphone, especially for it's price.
1. Simple, inexpensive, reliable, and well made, despite the use of cheap materials (plasic).
2. Very good battery life (lasts for over 4 days on one full battery charge, when used mostly for voice calls, SMS, and some web browsing through WiFI. I have tested it with 3G/HSPA off, in 2G/GSM/EDGE only mode, though. Testing in 3G/HSPA mode is yet to be done by me.)
3. Good reception. No problems with the signal anywhere I went with it (sometimes even works in underground, if not too deep). But, again, I have only tested the phone in 2G/GSM/EDGE only mode, with 3G turned off to extend battery life.
4. Small, compact design, easy to carry, fits into almost any jeans or shirt pocket.
5. Easy to use controls, well shaped physical keys (Power, Home and volume control).
6.Stylish design, with textured back cover surface, which also prevents the device from sliding out of sweaty hands.
7. Fast and responsive interface, with very little lagging.
1. The main and probably, the only one, in my opinion,
is the low-quality and low-resolution display, with clearly visible pixels, which makes even good quality pictures look ugly! These days, such a display looks cheap and low-grade, even on inexpensive budget devices! On the other hand, though, I think it is due to this small, low-quality and low-res display that this phone has such a good battery life, since it's power consumption is low.
2. Camera. For a 3 megapixel, the quality of pictures it takes, could have been much better! Also, it is lacking flash and night mode, so forget about taking pictures in the dark!
3.Android 2.3 Gingerbread is probably all this phone can handle due to it's hardware limitations (with 800 Mhz single core CPU and only 384 Mb of RAM, i'm not sure if it can be upgraded to even 2.4)
Verdict: if crappy quality display and camera with no flash won't stop you, in my opinion, this phone is definitely worth buying, since it's price won't be much higher than $100.
it is a nice phone.it has all features int it.the gaming experience of this mobile is very good.some of the games are temple run oz,fruit ninja,temple run brave and many more.the mobile network is very good.no disturbance while you are calling in traffic.i dropped from my hands 6 times nothig had happen to him.the display of this mobile is very good.it performance is very good.i would tell that you should go with this phone
Anonymous, 18 May 2013Ohh man..not jelly bean,., its ICS 4.0.4It's Ice Cream Sandwich as previous reply not Jelly Bean. Much better than Gingerbread tho.
pari, 15 May 2013hi guys.i have Q . when i call by lg l3 e400 . the phone screen turn off and i'm not even clos... moreIf you instal a screen protector film, is probably that. Some protective films carry some static and cause that behavior. I bought Xtreme Guard device protection and I ended peeling off from the cellphone. Problem solved !!
Anonymous, 20 May 2013does anyone know how to remove the multiple homepages? i just want one but i dont know how to ... moreIn LG home u cant remove pages... try go launcher or any other laucher to adhust or delete home pages..
At starting I hated this phone to much.. But now I like this phone..u can upgrate it to cm9 (4.0.4) ICS
U can overclock it to 1ghz... :D
do not buy this phone complete dissatisfaction very slow vey low internal memory and very poor display
does anyone know how to remove the multiple homepages? i just want one but i dont know how to delete them...any help?
Anonymous, 18 May 2013my system memory is really low is there a solution to that problem.Cause my phone is not worki... moremove apps to internal memory / perform hard reset (maybe because of dalvik-cache usage when installing or removing an app) / if you're rooted, clear dalvik-cache.