best phone i ever have....battery is also very good app 1 n 1/2 day for my usage...u can go in for it
Edvinas, 23 Nov 2012Hello. I planning to pick up phone for christmas and I am thinking about this phone. I have ne... moreyep it...m using it and being a first time android user i quite enjoy using it...net is pretty fast..only drawback is it has a very low system memory of only 157 mb..but otherwise its pretty good
i bought this phone for my wife a month ago and i think this phone performs well. web browsing and download is great but i have a few disappointments with this phone.
1. the settings in menu are much like those of samsung galaxy y since i am using samsung galaxy.
2. camera resolution is not so good even if camera is 3mp. pictures taken from my galaxy y are much clearer and brighter even though it's only 2mp cam.
3. you can not write down notes. it has no memo if you want to list down important things using lg l400.
4. you cannot hide files if you want to hide private videos. all videos and pictures are visible in your gallery. you can download file hide in google playstore but all files you want to hide uses your internal phone memory.
5. there is no built in equalizer like samsung galaxy so you still have to download it from google playstore which consumes lots of battery power if you want to run eq apps while playing music.
6. if you want to transfer files using bluetooth, you have to send it individually since you can not mark several files at a time.
and one more thing, i dont even know whatand how to use lg smartworld since its a predownloaded app. i tried to activate it but nothing happened after you install it..
i bought this phone for my wife as an anniversary gift. i think this phone performs well. voice call and txt messaging excellent web browsing is fine,but i have a few disappointments with this phone. first, the camera solution is not so good even if its 3mp cam., camera shot in my galaxy y are much brigher and clearer eventhough its only 2mp cam. it has no memo if you want to list down important things using this phone. settings are much like those of samsung galaxy y. and also you cannot hide files like those of galaxy y if you want to download private videos. you still have to download from android market but uses your phone's internal memory. it has no built-in equalizer like galaxy y.if you download equalizer from google playstore. it consumes lot of battery power.
Anonymous, 15 Nov 2012My lg phone hangs so much.Need a solution to thisif youre having probles take it to an LG care centre they will fix it free .. provided warranty is still valid ... mine had a milloin bugs but now its the best phone eva
Hello. I planning to pick up phone for christmas and I am thinking about this phone. I have never had android phone before. I dont want to spend much money. Is this phone suitable for everyday use and some net surfing. I dont demand perfomance like samsung galaxy s3 but it would be nice if lg l3 would performe decent. So is it worth picking?
Well this phone is very nice, simply and affordable :) but my main problem is the battery, battery doesnt last long... if you compared this phone to samsung galaxy y i suggest you to buy LG, samsung galaxy y sucks display.
If this phone comes with the 320x480 pixels and horizontal interface it will change course of budget android market.
Yuva, 19 Nov 2012I bought this phone a few days ago and installed only few apps. The system memory became full ... moreyou need system memory... You can find in it Settings/Applications/Manage applications. In bottom of the screen you see avaible system memory...You can get more when you go to an app and pick ,,Move to internal memory,,
bought this phone today for 40 quid and its brilliant little phone really fast it plays games my ace couldnt, highly recommended
this phone rocks hd game capabilities and an outstanding long battery life
I'd like to buy a one, but i don't know if it's a good idea, cause I don't know anybody who have this phone.
Can anybody tell me if this is a good option for a person that wants to have a good celphone and don't wanna spend much money?