1.4 GB memory available for usage,can we move applications to sd card?? I would like to purchase this phone. somebody please help me
Samu, 02 Jul 2013Can anyone tell me.. how to transfer photos From LG Optimus L5 II E460 to Computer by USB code???In settings there is pc connection , in that u can see mts connection..select it...u can easly sends pics easly and faster
Can anyone tell me.. how to transfer photos From LG Optimus L5 II E460 to Computer by USB code???
plz tell me about its battry backup... how long browsing hrs does it provide. ??
mutha88, 15 May 2013OK now it's my turn to review the phone. It is a nice, lightweight phone, with glossy panels a... morei am very confused to buy this phone. it produce heat while using. other things i like very much.
But now i am waiting for SONY XPERIA M . if it will cost nearly 12,000 i surely buy this one. otherwise i wil go for LG L5ii.
1. best design
2. 4.0" True Colour IPS Display
3. very thin
4. very light
5. not lagging
6. Convenient Quick Button
7. Home Button LED. But there is no function to see this led all day.
1. Week sound and cheap headphones
2. Cheap materials, but thanks for metal decorations, it only one thing that makes very good design.
3. Very bad camera, some old not lg phone with 2mp makes much better quality photo.
4. If sunny day you cannot see anything on screen.
5. If you like often be on internet, the battery works less than one day.
6. All fingers touch you can see on screen, it not good for watching, also all fingers stamps you can see on back. I think it is not good materials from this point of view.
7. Phone need screen protection
I buy this phone because of very good design.
As it offers only 1.4 GB memory available for usage,can we move applications to sd card??
saw a sample at an LG Concept Store in Megamall (philippines) and it was really good - looks elegant with the shiny black casing and it was fast too! will buy one just saving money for it :)
Can we install apps and games in memory card.
Plz hlep . I want buy it. Plz help
blackbond, 16 Jun 2013should i buy it?yes
if you are searching for a phone below 11k