I want to buy this phone....I want to know battery life of this phone?say me full opinions who using this phone....main purpose how many hours can use internet in 2G and WiFi...I bought Micromaxcanvas HD but it drains battery in 12 hours of ordinary use.....pls reply who is have hands on experience.........can move apps to SD?
WANTEDJAAT, 19 Apr 2013'go for lg...!!' becoz.
samsung has no comparision in this range....is lg optimus l9 p765 better than this or not?
only ram and cpu is low for l7
which should i prefer l9 or l7
regarding transferring apps to sd:
The primary external storage is emulated. So the moving app to sd function is not supported. Sad. limited to 4Gb, sd only for pix, vids, music
It doesn't record 1080p video but does play 1080p videos. 1080p videos are played a little bit slow but 720p videos are played perfectly. Stock Video player is best to play videos upto 720p resolution.
Try Third party Video Players for 1080p videos.
pravin, 29 Jun 2013it play HD videos with additional S/W like MXPlayer, video recording quality 720p and 1080pHave you tried it
samuel, 25 Jun 2013Hi friends, you people are posting dat uve got the software update and we can move apps to sd ... morePls download LGMobile Support tool from LG india website in your PC and then update your phone. V10D Update is over 500 MB
User might face following issues and I have found solution for them:
1. Voice clarity over Call issue/Network Reception Issue/Too much heating issue -
Solution: The Voice clarity of this phone is best compared to other brands. Just Switch off the phone and remove/reinsert battery and start again. I get these issues fixed generally in one trial but might need to restart twice in rare case
2. Battery Performance Issue - This phone is using 3.8V battery and therefore probably manufacturer has programmed it not to get it charged to full. 100% charging means 85% actually. It takes 2 hrs to charge this device when it says 100%. Keep the charging on for at least 30 mins more if you want to really charge it to full. Believe me, the battery backup is excellent inspite the fact that it uses Old Cortex A5 Dual Core CPU which actually heats up.
3. Operational Lagging Issue: - This phone's performance is much better than other phones of same price range from other good brands. In case the user feels any lag, it is mainly because of the google apps which create bottleneck in the smooth operation. Apps like Search, Google+, Chrome, Google TV, Play Books should be disabled by using App Manager. Also, the location access feature should be kept disabled until you really need to use it. If you want to play any game, first switch off the internet of the phone. Use RAM widget provided in this phone by default for one touch optimization of RAM usage and Task Management. Most importantly, avoid using internet browser in phone as it stores junk files and creates memory load. In case you use Internet App/Play Store, after using it, just go to App manager and clear the cache and data used by these apps. It will dramatically improve the performance of the phone.
After using apps, just press back button to close them and then long press home button and swipe out every app other than the dialer.
4. Lag in using Dialer: Clear the call log of the Dialer App
How did you guys update your software to V10D?
I tried setting>about phone>software update but it says that I have the latest version even though it only shows V10C, I also tried PC suite but the same thing happens.
Kumar kumar, 24 Jun 2013Can any one tell that does it play HD videos with out or with an additional S/W..
Also tell... moreit play HD videos with additional S/W like MXPlayer,
video recording quality 720p and 1080p
I bought this phone because I lost my Nokia e6. At the price of Php 12,500 i'd say this is a pricy worst phone. Cant even compete with other low priced midranged phone. Reception is nighmarish, cant even record or play HD even w/ 3rd Party apps, crappy performance, its processor is extremely outdated. LG makes crappy knock-off phones. Hey, even Cherry Mobile performs better. Don't ever think of buying this phone. LG for (L)ugi ka (G)rabe (worthless).
I was buying the LG L7II for its excellent camera & Also its functions.
Hi friends, you people are posting dat uve got the software update and we can move apps to sd , but I've got oly 32mb update which is related to caling perfomamce and nothing than that, can u please help me how to update my phone , Im from chennai, India......
Good day guys, please I just want to know the likelihood that the performance of this phone will improve by updating the software. People that have updated, has the lagging and power issues been resolved or are they still persistent? kindly reply asap as I am planning to buy this phone today.....thanks
Guys, please does the general performance like the touch screen sensitivity and battery life of this phone improve after the software update as I really would like to buy this phone but I need to be clear about these issues. Pls reply asap...thanks
Can any one tell that does it play HD videos with out or with an additional S/W..
Also tell me the video recording quality..
Behnam, 23 Jun 2013hi...my phone is now updated but i don't know how to move apps to sd card... somebody help me ... moreThere are 2 ways to move app from cell to sd
1. download app2sd application wer u can easily movable app from cell to sd
2. Go to the particular app through app setting and you'l get an option saying "move to sd" this will be enabled only if it's movable app.