AnonD-144752, 12 May 2013guys i have this phone though its a dual core device still its lags sometimes while playing ... moreDo you have any battery problems?,if I browse the battery drains very quickly ..it stands oly for 2 hours
Sonu, 14 May 2013Is this same person commenting with different names?
1. LG Electronics products arenít alwa... moreMany one's are having battery problems with this phone!!! other than dat the phone works smooth
Battery is poorer than 1100 mah !!!
Ishita_QueenOfRebel, 17 May 2013does this fone hangs and crashes a lot ? i watched that in the u-tube video :(I didn't faced any of the hanging and crashing issues...but the battery backup is poor and cheap..LG cheated all by providing 2460 mah battery in the spec but it's poorer than 1000 mah battery
The phone also heats a lot....
Hi there, I bought this phone a week ago and when I opened the back cover, I came to know dat it was made in china...and I heard dat china manufactured phones lacks quality, can anyone explain me about this? Im really confused!!!
nages, 16 May 2013nature of this mobileThanks for your reply, How you are very sure about that? Do you also facing the same problem...Can u please clarify my doubt?
So far so good.using it for 2 days.experiencing no other than battery drainage prob.can any1 giv me a solution.
In the case you would like to use only one SIM card, is it possible to move the sign of "One sim card is missing" which is shown on the display? Seeing this sign all the time, I think would be annoying ... Has anybody tried to move it somehow? Thanks..
Could anyone tell me if this phone gets hanged a lot and crashes a lot? I heard that it hangs and crashes in between certain apps.
Also, no one has commented regarding the music?
Hi friends,Im using this phone for the past 2 weeks and its works fine....but I have a problem with my battery, it drains to 50% if i use the phone for 1 hr browsing and also while playing games ....I dont know whether its a battery fault or or the nature of dis mobile....so friends.can anyone of u plz help me ?????
Is this same person commenting with different names?
1. LG Electronics products arenít always bad choices. If the battery drains so quickly (in an hour), itís the fault of battery. You need to get a replacement.
2. Heat up quickly? The phones normally will not heat up without any doing. So it is important what youíre doing with the phone. Mobile phones are like a computer, but there is no processor fan. LG Optimus P715 wasnít made for Temple run.
3. Please donít mislead people whoís suppose to check here the specifications of phone. How about a 35+ old guy who don't play Temple run or games, then it's good choice, right?
Do not buy this phone.It gets heated up very quickly when surfing net or playing game....which is very annoying...
panther, 13 May 2013plz take my comment serious As i m using LG OPTIMUS L 7 II for more than one month. I bought ... moreMe too got the phone in univercell chennai...Im having serious battery draining problem and heating issue..other than that its good
1) heats up quickly
2) battery back up max 1 hour, if play game,net surfing, & call.
3) Made in china
4) no car charger , no extra battary in the box pack (which is included written in the website)
5) internet is very slow.
panther, 13 May 2013plz take my comment serious As i m using LG OPTIMUS L 7 II for more than one month. I bought ... moreSee Panther, you never know much about mobile phones....am phone freak and I love it that way. I bought Samsung Galaxy Duos and sold it the following week, why? Cos it's too slow! Imagine a single core processor phone with 512 MB Ram with that OS! Too bad phone. Again every phone with powerful processor must get warm not heated. I'm not using this phone but I think with 760 MB Ram and 1GHZ Dual core processor, this LG phone is good.