Ishita_QueenOfRebel, 17 May 2013does this fone hangs and crashes a lot ? i watched that in the u-tube video :(I didn't faced any of the hanging and crashing issues...but the battery backup is poor and cheap..LG cheated all by providing 2460 mah battery in the spec but it's poorer than 1000 mah battery
The phone also heats a lot....
Hi there, I bought this phone a week ago and when I opened the back cover, I came to know dat it was made in china...and I heard dat china manufactured phones lacks quality, can anyone explain me about this? Im really confused!!!
nages, 16 May 2013nature of this mobileThanks for your reply, How you are very sure about that? Do you also facing the same problem...Can u please clarify my doubt?
So far so good.using it for 2 days.experiencing no other than battery drainage prob.can any1 giv me a solution.
In the case you would like to use only one SIM card, is it possible to move the sign of "One sim card is missing" which is shown on the display? Seeing this sign all the time, I think would be annoying ... Has anybody tried to move it somehow? Thanks..
Could anyone tell me if this phone gets hanged a lot and crashes a lot? I heard that it hangs and crashes in between certain apps.
Also, no one has commented regarding the music?
Hi friends,Im using this phone for the past 2 weeks and its works fine....but I have a problem with my battery, it drains to 50% if i use the phone for 1 hr browsing and also while playing games ....I dont know whether its a battery fault or or the nature of dis mobile....so friends.can anyone of u plz help me ?????
Is this same person commenting with different names?
1. LG Electronics products aren’t always bad choices. If the battery drains so quickly (in an hour), it’s the fault of battery. You need to get a replacement.
2. Heat up quickly? The phones normally will not heat up without any doing. So it is important what you’re doing with the phone. Mobile phones are like a computer, but there is no processor fan. LG Optimus P715 wasn’t made for Temple run.
3. Please don’t mislead people who’s suppose to check here the specifications of phone. How about a 35+ old guy who don't play Temple run or games, then it's good choice, right?
Do not buy this phone.It gets heated up very quickly when surfing net or playing game....which is very annoying...
panther, 13 May 2013plz take my comment serious As i m using LG OPTIMUS L 7 II for more than one month. I bought ... moreMe too got the phone in univercell chennai...Im having serious battery draining problem and heating issue..other than that its good
1) heats up quickly
2) battery back up max 1 hour, if play game,net surfing, & call.
3) Made in china
4) no car charger , no extra battary in the box pack (which is included written in the website)
5) internet is very slow.
panther, 13 May 2013plz take my comment serious As i m using LG OPTIMUS L 7 II for more than one month. I bought ... moreSee Panther, you never know much about mobile phones....am phone freak and I love it that way. I bought Samsung Galaxy Duos and sold it the following week, why? Cos it's too slow! Imagine a single core processor phone with 512 MB Ram with that OS! Too bad phone. Again every phone with powerful processor must get warm not heated. I'm not using this phone but I think with 760 MB Ram and 1GHZ Dual core processor, this LG phone is good.
plz take my comment serious
As i m using LG OPTIMUS L 7 II for more than one month. I bought this mobile from chennai India.
The phone is having some major problems as below
1) Mobile heats up very fast, continues normal functioning for 10 mins. results in temprature increase and u cannot brighten ur mobile more than 61%.
2) Camera is poor as compared to samsung galaxy s duos 5Mp.
3) Screen is not responsive as compared to samsung s duos.
4) Mobile phone hangs while playing games like Temple run 1.
5) Screen colors are dim as compared to samsung s duos.
its a full defective piece due to its heating problem plz dont purchase
We all know that this is a mid range phone and thus anyone thinking of it as an option must not keep his expectations very high.
When you listen of high end phones you feel thats what you should be delivered but then you must pay that price too.
Any phone that lies within this range will always make its user suffer in one or the other way.
For now this phone is the very best best option from any of the big brands.Yes the games lag sometimes but that because of these phones doing multi tasking,apps keep on refreshing and when network is used games lag. But it has not hung yet and its been a month. If you are not using net then it fast enough. A phone's performance largely depends upon its user. Most of the people arent able to optimize their methods with mobiles and thus suffer. If you know what you are doing then you will not suffer much with this device :)
guys i have this phone
though its a dual core device still its lags sometimes while playing games likes Temple run 2 and subway surf
these are not high end games
camera of samsung and sony phones are much better than Lg
but still @ rs 14990/- (current Price)
its the best branded budget device
overall for normal consumer its a good option
otherwise the substitute is Micromax Canvas HD A 116