I am using this phone. It has included some good futures like 1. LG TV app,
2. Screendisplay will monitor if u are really viewing the screen or not.[by detecting your eyes in front camara]
3. medium range games work good.
4. in front camera there is a feature called 'beautysopt' which makes your facial skin look brighter and smoother[you really look great with this feature no black spots found even if youhave on your face :P].
5. Unlike other phones you can personalize the options available in notification drop down screen.
6.you have a aditional button in the left of it with which you can personalize to open any app in single go.
7. the pouch which is provided looks really royal.you dont have to remove the back cover you can insert the compleate phone.[front pure leather backside hard plastic]. I got this free with the purchase of this cell.
8.the look and feel of the launcher is almost copied from Go-launcher app.
9.I have seen the youtube video which is regered in all the comments[Geekyranjit] i agree those points but my point of vie is its better to have small games to refresh our self when we are waiting for some one in public places. A good gamer can always play a hifi games in lappy rather then in this cel :)
10 I had to compromize with the capacitive touch buttons in botton as they dnt hae back let. I know we will get use to itand ignore it later :)
let me know if you have to test any app in this phone will update you the results soon email@example.com
Moving Apps to SD Card is not supported in most of Android JB phones. That's why the minimum memory requirement is 4GB internal storage and 512 RAM. Around 2 GB of intenal storage is used by Android Jellybean system and rest is available to user. RAM usage is minimum 370 MB and goes upto 420 MB for normal phone usage.
AKC205, 25 Apr 2013LG P715 is beauty, no lagging, great UI, Great audio, ultra light weight, slim but it has got ... moreI agree with the 4th point. when i connect the phone to pc it shows it will charge slowly and if i connect it to ac adapter it charges very quickly. almost wiht in 10-15 min from 80 to 100%
The phone is good.I do agree with the video.
Its on individual dicision to compromise on those things which may not be usefull to you. I compromized with the capacitive button back let light which is not provided LG :)
i am disappointed with this phone !!
can't move apps to sd, weak battery, little bit laging problem also !!
do not buy this phone guys.
better buy optimus l9 than l7 II
Anonymous, 25 Apr 2013Hello guys, i just saw a video review of
this handset on youtube by
Geekyranjit and am very ... moreLG P715 is beauty, no lagging, great UI, Great audio, ultra light weight, slim but it has got limitations which restrict us to buy it.
1. Phone heats up very quickly during videos, games, 3G. This temperature increase does not allow the brighness of screen to go above 61% which is not sufficient for sunlight visibility.
2. No 3G video calling. Only Internet Video Calling.
3. Voice quality over call becomes very bad in case when the caller is either in weak signal reception areas or the caller is speaking in lazy or low voice.
The phone tries to amplify the audio in that case and the voice becomes horrible.
4. Camera is average, no back-lit behind capacitive buttons, battery is average and doesn't get charged fully while phone is on although it shows 100% charged.
If you can live with these limitations, the phone is very nice in other terms.
Hello guys, i just saw a video review of
this handset on youtube by
Geekyranjit and am very confused
with the performance of this handset.
As per the video, the phone lags a lot
during gaming and using camera and
also while running nena mark
benchmark test. It just hangs and
restarts randomly. Just search for the
video on youtube and genuine users
please throw some light on the
performance of this handset. I doubt if
the particular handset used in the
video review is a faulty one or the
phone is seriously lagging and have
software issues. Request for an urgent
reply from all users about their
experience with the phone. Thanks
Xperia J can b your choice provided u do not want a phone for gaming
Guys m totally cnfused btw htc desire x n lg p715.
Spec wise lg leads a lot n m impressd too
Aftr reading ur review dat battry pblm ,app nt movable to sb crd
a bit cnfused
whether 2 go 4 htc desire x or p715
x has same spec bt single sim n cam
guys pls rpy wch is bttr
I want to buy a mobile having budget of 15K.
I am confused between SG S Advance, LG L7 Dual & Micromax HD.
SGSA: Excellent phn but no JB update & network issues
LG L7 Dual: Good luking JB phone & with LG proprietary apps but low quality gpu, processor & low internl memory for apps as apps cannot b moved to SD
MMX HD: Good phone specifications, 1gb ram which wwill be helpful to install Android 5 OS, but 5" display is too big, all mobiles are not of same quality
Plz suugest which mobile to buy?
I have used this mobile battery backup is ok but processor is getting very very heat after using 10 mintues.Please donot take this defect mobile.
izzatradzi, 23 Apr 2013RECOMMEND ME between these 2 DUAL SIM SMARTPHONE.
1) LG Optimus L7 II DUAL P715
2) Samsung... moreNumber one worst mobile which ever i saw ?
Because Processor is very heat when you use after 10 minutes.
AKC205, 23 Apr 2013Never buy a phone with non-removable battery like most of the Xperia's are. Watch before buyin... morewhich mobile is better for me the LG P715 , xperia j, as per your choce ?
plase help me
Mth, 22 Apr 2013Hi Guys I Wanna Buy One Of This , Suggest Me To Buy Which One ?? 1. LG Optimus L7 II Dual P7... moreNever buy a phone with non-removable battery like most of the Xperia's are. Watch before buying. Do not go for HD resolution until it has a decent battery. Samsung devices are better built these days, look for hardware chipset before butying. Avoid Adreno 200 GPU with big screen phones.