Does this phone has flash 10 ? if not then can we play all the flash videos through any find of browser ?
AnonD-3315, 17 Apr 2011Successfully updated to v10e using kdz updater (lg default one is buggy so.)
to download firm... morem unable to view marathi language on dis handset..
what to do..???
dots this handset supports marathi language????
mandy55555, 10 Apr 2011on this handset can i dowld nimbuzz, is its compatible....????????Yes, You can install Nimbuzz on this phone. It is available on market.
AnonD-6346, 19 Apr 2011@kandhari Please give me link of PC suite download. And thanks for the help @pradee and l... morewell, just google it, first, google the thunderg recovery installation, find it in youtube, ofcourse you'll have to root first, rooting is as easy as abc, you wont find it difficult. google it. just google everything, all instructions are given, make sure to follow them, especially installing recovery, very dangerous. be sure to write the files in VERBATIM. meaning, exactly how you see them. google megtron, DL it, google mik's kernel, DL it, then, flash it via recovery :)
pretz, 13 Apr 2011I'm using this phone for a month already, why is it the battery won't last for hours? I'm conc... moreI have had a touch phone of one make or the other for 5 years. All have high power consumption owing to the display and wireless usage. Some of the key points to consider to get a full days battery life are:
1. All phones with big color displays, wifi, 2G/3G, Bluetooth etc have battery lives of approx 1 day if you can control your usage of the high battery usage items like wifi and Mobile Data.
2. You can use programs like JuiceDefender and Tasker to set up power saving profiles e.g. when on battery it won't use wifi, will have lower brightness, shorter interval before keyguard kicks in. You can even have wifi coming on every 2 mins to sync your email etc and then go off for 15 or 20 mins to reduce wifi usage.
3. With all of the above you could comfortably last a day.
By the way I currently use the LG Optimus one P500 and get a day and a half life from the battery by the methods outlined above.
I can confirm that the Jan 2011 manufactured handsets also have dust problem....got one on Saturday and already there is visible dust patch on left bottom corner...
Pls be careful while buying...this is a very irritating and persistent problem,one that has no solution.
Am otherwise happy with the phone...
Is there any caller blacklist and SMS blocking facility in this phone? Please answer ASAP, thx
AnonD-3286, 19 Apr 2011hi all
today m going to buy 6th optimus one ...for my bro...
this phone rocks...
9898646795hi,. hi Nill,. i m planning to buy LG optimus P500,. is it gud,. u mentioned u had purchased 6 of them thats, amazing,. how is muziq quality,.& camera quality
Please give me link of PC suite download.
And thanks for the help
@pradee and lungi
install file manager and try to send through it.2.3 update is not available now.
how do you install megatron rom.Please give us full details and link also,if possible
ofcourse,it is free.
use poweramp,best music player for android
no difference found till now.
yes,it supports multitouch
Have anyone have gps problem after updated v10e to v10f?
I already updated and have this problem. My phone was not root. Can anyone give the solution to solve my problem.
1. It shows it has Adreno 200 GPU, Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset, is it the same with Indian version does it have a GPU ? It has gud processor power cant it support flash 10.2, or is there any other means to play all flash or streaming videos.
2.It has tethering?
3. How is the connectivity of the phone with pc suite? I found Nokia has a good pc suite which is fast, Samsung pc suit sucks.
4.how is the touch sensitivity of the screen?
thanks if you would provide information about it :)
joy, 01 Apr 2011hi..my optimus one can be connected to wifi modem given by bsnl.i can also transfer file frm p... moreYou can get internet connection only when u share u'r internet connection under network connection.
I purchased this phone 2 weeks ago for me and another one (LG Chic E720) for my wife. They've got the same specifications with minor differences in camera and battery (chic has lower battery, but better camera). I'm Very, very pleased at.
The phones works very good - smooth and powerful. There is a lot of Android Apps to download, incl. Opera mini, Mozilla Firefox or another browser...
Phones supports Gesture-enhanced single-touch.