The opinions are posted here for exchange of experience, sharing of thoughts and communicate with each other. I have posted some questions before but it is yet to be attended to. come on friends. Plz reply sincearly.
1. Wheather any touch enabled stick for this phone is available in the market ?
2. Have you ever noticed settings > About phone > Status > My phone number (unknown)
It is unique in every phone or it is editable ?
3. If the mobile is switched off, the alarm tone is not ringing. Can anybody suggest what the changes in the setting to be done, so that it will ring even if switched off.
4. The googles search bar just behind the notificatioon bar is displayed in the default home screen. I want that google search bar to be displayed in any other screen. Can I change that and what is the procedure for making such changes ?
I don't know why people expect O1 to give battery backup in days. C'mon friends its a smartphone and that too running battery hungry OS. One day backup is fine in Android world.
IF YOU WANT BATTERY BACKUP, DON'T BUY ANDROID PHONE.
Anonymous, 23 Jan 2011Guys, Is it true that LG O1 is LAGGY? Like it freezes for some second before execution? Which... moreAt this moment, in its class nothing beats O1. The reason is O1 has the highest amount of RAM which is necessary to run OS freely.
Kiron, 23 Jan 2011What is the better phone to buy Samsung wave II or LG Optimus One? The Optimus Processor is on... moreThat's why the P500 does not support Flash, cause the CPU is only 600Mhz, other than that it's a great phone and I had a chance to test it, but I'd like to hear from actual owners of this unit, How is the battery life? Some say, despite the 1500mah battery, the P500 eats it up like in 1-day under normal usage. Wonder if it's BS or true?! peace
i update phome to android version 2.2.1 software version v10n(lg suite).little faster.phone is awesome better than 2x expensive phones.i dont have problems.and u need time to discover all stuff ..at this moment it,s a BEST BUY
Is it the best phone at this price? What are other alternatives! Optimus users please give your.
I tried updating my fone. Connected my fone using pc suite and checked for updates but I got the following msg
"the update check files have but been imported from the update server or the mobile fone is not connected"
Can u tell me what i'm doing wrong?
Is it true that LG O1 is LAGGY? Like it freezes for some second before execution? Which would you suggest me, O1 or Motorolla Quench XT5 XT502?
Thank you in advance, for expert advise. Cheers =)
Can anyone tell me if mobilemovie.net has quality movie downloads.... what other sites do you recommend for downloading good quality movies??
@ xm8 : Thanks dude I've seen it now on youtube.. I think the phone was rooted..
do anyone know why i can't get adobe flash player to work, ie it allows me to download it, but when i try to on the BBCi player, i get a message saying the requested item could not be found.
Ashi, 23 Jan 2011Hello everyone,
I am buying this phone(LG Optimus one P500) in the next couple of days. Howev... moreIf you are heavy gamer than you should not buy optimus one. Its a decent performer in that dept. Btw, Optimus One is an Android phone.
The closest phone with good hardware is Nokia C7, it will cost you somewhere around 17k. Its good for gaming as it has good hardware and big screen. It will soon get flash enabled internet browser too.
If you chose to get Samsung Wave II then think twice coz no doubt it has fantastic hardware but it lacks third party games and apps. Btw its a Bada phone.
Nothing can beat iPhone when it comes to gaming, but it way too far from your budget.
I am buying this phone(LG Optimus one P500) in the next couple of days. However I am confused about the following points.
1) Which operating system does it consist?
2) How is the performance in terms of Video Output? i.e. I am a heavy gamer and Playing games on this phone with high resolution is one of the reasons why am I buying it. So, Did you experience any Lags while playing games?
3) I will use this phone to download torrents as well as I am having BSNL 3g Card. So does this phone supports BSNL 3g? How am I suppose to download Movies directly from Torrentz to my phone? Does is support .avi?
4) Will I be able to play direct videos from youtube? i.e. www.youtube.com and not the m.youtube.com(which is for mobile)?
5) Does is contain adobe flash? If no, how am I suppose to install?
6) Which one to choose and Why? Lg Optimus one P500 Vs Samsung Galaxy 3 Vs any other suggestions?
Please help me guys as I will get one these smartphones in next 2 days. On your suggestions I am going to Buy it. Looking for your great support. Please Help me soon.
What is the better phone to buy Samsung wave II or LG Optimus One? The Optimus Processor is only 600mHz will effect web browsing?
hgP500, 22 Jan 2011I have purchased the new LGP500 last week and at the same time i have replaced default 2 GB me... moreDid any one get chance to look at the question i have post.. i.e from where i can get the content (data) from the original 2GB card comes with P500?
Does anyone have newly purchased LGP500 with the same 2GB card and can share or send the data to me would be really gr8 help..? Thanks.
Waiting for the experts comments..!
How is the video playe on this phone? Is it possible to run operamini and ucweb simultaneously?
saddy, 22 Jan 2011hey !! hey !! hey !!
this wont get a gingerbread update :(
bcoz lg is launching a same devic... moreLG P350 Optimus Me is not successor to LG P500 Optimus One.
LG P350 is competing Samsung Galaxy 5 / Galaxy Mini.
Optimus One P500 will get Gingerbread update for sure, officially.
I hope all the doubts are clear.