bhaskar, 07 May 2012LG P500 is Awsome in every thing.... but I have two queries if any one can help me.... 1) How... moreGo to My files..music..press and hold the music u want to sent and make sure you phone is paired first with the other device.
shaju, 06 May 2012anyone know how to active wifi im P500 different places?means i can connect wifi but cant acce... morehi, to activate wifi u need a passward, for eg. Go to any big mall and ask for a wifi passward on the help desk in the mall.
LG P500 is Awsome in every thing.... but I have two queries if any one can help me....
1) How to send a Music or Video file to other mobiles VIA Blutooth....
2) Where is the option to activate the call recording when any one calls and phone ask "weather you want to record this call or not" or in running call from where I can record a call....
anyone know how to active wifi im P500 different places?means i can connect wifi but cant access my FB and gtalk and apps..
Andy, 02 May 2012Hello,
Do you know how to upgrade my lgp500 from 2.2 to android 2.3 please ?>connect ur mobile 2 ur computer ur pc suite(lg pc suite IV)
>Turn on USB STORAGE on ur mobile and open ur pc suite(lg PC suite IV)if u don't have this pc suite download from google
>when u open ur pc suite a sychronination menu will appear CLICK START
> click on USB CABLE CONNECTION
>CLICK NEXT twice
>then click on sync now(its not nessary to merge ur contact,calender etc....infact it will take more time so unseleectthem)
>then a new menu will apper on the left side of that menu there is a box with orange colour,THEN CLICK ON "CHECK PHONE UPGRADE"
>THEN PHONE SOFTWARE UPDATE MENU APPEAR CLICK "YES"
>AFTER THAT CLICK ON ANY OPTION ACCORDING TO UR NESSASITYY(UPDATE WITH BACK UP/UPDATE WITHOUT BACK UP)
DON'T REMOVE UR CONNECTION JUST GIVE TIME TO UPDATE IT WILL TAKE TIME!!!!!!!!
Ratsuky, 03 May 2012Your reply is quite......useless...congratulations !!!thankyou,god bless.
kishore, 02 May 2012Go to LG service centre in your town.Your reply is quite......useless...congratulations !!!
For those who want to update the system to Android 2.3
As the software says you might lose some applications and software on the phone so make a backup or make a note of your apps and reinstall them after the update finishes.
1. Visit the official lg website and download LG PC Suite and install it,
2. Once installed open it and follow the steps needed to complete the installation and go to tools and select "Phone software update"
3. Follow the onscreen instructions until the software update application appears in that screen it will search the phone and after finding it it will let you use the "Start update" button.
Andy, 02 May 2012Hello, Do you know how to upgrade my lgp500 from 2.2 to android 2.3 please ?Go to LG service centre in your town.
Do you know how to upgrade my lgp500 from 2.2 to android 2.3 please ?
Gossip Girl, 30 Apr 2012I hate it it's the absolute worst! My IPod touch is better than this ... And it's half broken!... moreWow youre dad is a terrible human being right up there with Hitler and Stalin. How dare he buy you a present not up to your standards