vj, 21 Oct 2010i think galaxy apollo wud be a better option.
1. 16M color display
2. android 2.1 (abo... moreOptimus one is better than galaxy i5801 because:
1.it has 512 MB of ram(galaxy has 256 mb of ram)
2.it has 320 x 480 resolution means u can all apps from market (u cant run some apps on galaxy due to its low resolution)
3.it has better 3g speed of 7.2 mbps as compare to 3.6 mbps of galaxy
4.finally it has android 2.2(samsung saying that they are going to update galaxy to 2.2 but they havent done yet)
drajax, 20 Oct 2010Folks i got few questions? One, is this available in india, chennai? Second i've went thru the... morei think galaxy apollo wud be a better option.
1. 16M color display
2. android 2.1 (above avg in this budget than others)
3. 667 mhz processor
4. u get noise cancellation earphones (hoope u like dat)
5. 3.2 " capacitive touchscreen(pretty responsive)
6. built in variety of equalizers.
7. gud sound output (earphones only)
8. attracting UI
9. battery 1500 mah(1 half days with wifi on,4 hrs music play, messaging, 4-5 hrs browsing)
10. digital compass + gps (i hvnt used)
11. micro sd & sim card slot not under battery unlike others.
1. 240 * 400 resolution( i was satisfied)
2. 3mp camera autofocus( decent for daylight condition)(go for canon or fujifilm for better camera output)(as nearly none of the phones give optical zoom, even 5mp can be a awkward at times)
3. no flash for browser(i dont need to play youtube on phone, i've got a lappy )
if u can compromise wid the cons, its a gud handset.
wat else can u get in 12,200 rs.
in a nutshell...dont get the opinion dat a cellphone is a substitute for a lappy or a digicam. everything has got its own place.
hope u like it. revert back wid more qsns if necessary
Just bought mine today. I'm going to post my review and experience with the phone after receiving and testing it.
Blaz, 20 Oct 2010+1 for Optimus One!Thanz mate :) i really appreciate ur honest clear answer! Ok i'm gettin this ! THANZ AGAIN ! :)
Heard from one dealer that the release in India was around Nov 10th. This phone beats the other 2 in most of the specs, however the samsung will most likely be cheaper.
Drajax i think the better choise in the paper is the optimus one.First- optimus one is runing android 2.2 witch is very important(others have 2.1),2- has better screen resolution (320x480).3-The battery it must be better(1500 mAh).Well there are some other futures better than others.For me this is much better .
Folks i got few questions? One, is this available in india, chennai? Second i've went thru the specifications and stats and it seems pretty decent for a entry level android phone but i need this as a secondary phone so plz help me decide on three choices, lg optimus one, samsung galaxy apollo, htc wildfire! So plz let me know which would a gud choice of the three? Thanz in advance mates!
GSMarena im waiting for review,before making a decision to buy it or not.THANKS
denden, 19 Oct 2010Does it have the glass or plastic screen cover?Tempered Glass. not Gorilla, though.
wohooo, it's available in German shops off now.
Price is 220€-240€, so get one before they're gone!
Bob, 18 Oct 2010Guys,just share your experience on this.Sound,battery,camera,speed,calls,screen etc.Many THANKSBattery is super good ,charging time also long ,until now i cnt find any weaknest for this phone,,has .been using for one week
Today a lot of shops in europe started listing it and some shops show it as already stocked. So rather oktober than december.
I've been waiting months for this phone, and I don't think I can wait anymore. One minute its supposed to be out in October, November, now it's December. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out next year!
Hi! I just want to know please if MP3s can be added as ringtones and can you make ringtones ring longer than a few seconds? Are ringtones loud enough that it can be heard in a noisy crowd?