I bought this LG OPTIMUS PAD L-06C from Hongkong 6 months back. I was very much satisfied with this pad, but shocked when it stopped working, does not switched on suddenly. Kindly help what to do? I am not getting answers from local LG service centres
I am using this pad... battery life is good. but the limitation is cant upgrade the android... i also cant find any pad cover for it... and finally the screen was destroy.. LOL where to find the cover for this pad?
Anonymous, 17 May 2012I think it`s very good. I haven`t had any problems with it. And at last it`s tablet not a phone.No update, poor signal = good? You must be kidding me
I think it`s very good. I haven`t had any problems with it. And at last it`s tablet not a phone.
will this pad ever be updated? At least to Honeycomb 3.2. hate all the rumors involving this pad.
trying hard not to regret bought this thing!!!
Why can't my optimus pad read any usb or external devices? it is on 3.1 version of honeycomb..please tell me...thanks
This phone is suck, many bug in this phone (signal and wifi). The phone bit laggy, and the battery get hot if u turn on the phone.. haha imagine that. The worst phone ever.. The screen, like other phone in 2000 era.. TFT LCD.. what a poor.. the 3D camera.. is useless
No update from LG, really2 suck
its sad to hear that we can not make real phone calls (GSM) with this device ! is there any solution?
AshokRahi, 09 Dec 2011It would have been a legendary product if it had glasses free 3D. After putting so much effor... morewondering, this 3Dplayer can play other 3D file or not ? or just the videos from it self 3Dcamcorder only ?.. any idea ?
It would have been a legendary product if it had glasses free 3D.
After putting so much efforts, LG really missed the very important element of this gadget.
Hi,can i please know the price in Euro if converted?
I must buy this,and when can it be released?
nice... must buy it to all viewer out there... very smart n intelligent gadget...nice work LG
1. Inspite of claim that this item has a speedy processor, using the internet via 3G broadband is much slower than even using my outdated low spec Netbook (Intel Atom).
2. The 3D is not very useful although functioning as the low light fr the screen makes it almost impossible to enjoy any proper colour out of the scenes or pictures while having to view it through 3D glasses. What's the point of having HD/HDMI specs here ?
3. Rather difficult to use if you're accessing bank's websites to do transfer of funds as the LG screen is not responsive enough to allow you enough time to complete the transfer before the bank's website auto logs you off. As a result, hv to go back to basics to use my old netbook to complete trans after 4 failed attempts.
4. Other than that the Tablet also doesn't come pre-loaded with basic softwares like viewer for Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint docs.
5. Tablet hangs on a few occasions while accessing some websites.
6. Accessing the Sim Card for 3G on the tablet was quite difficult or delicate as the back cover was not easy to open (very tight) & any excessive force may break the cover as the plastic seems quite thin.
7. No user changeable batteries. When the time comes to renew yr battery, you got to send it back to the LG dealer & pay twice as much for the replacement since you can't do it outside.
8. No slot of memory expansion like SD card etc.
Apart from the above, the built quality was good. Touchscreen surprisingly responsive but not lightning quick.
Apart fr that
This item is NOT a mobile phone as it cannot make calls like a mobile phone. I think it is very misleading for LG to list this item in their website as part of the mobile phone listing.
I just got mine 2 days ago through mail order & foundout that it cannot make mobile phone calls apart from Skype.
So buyers pls be careful.
Other review websites should point this out clearly as I've read some that are unsure but gives the impression that this prod can function like a mobile phone which is not true.
One down when compared to Samsung Galaxy Tab bcos cannot function like a mobile phone.
mike1212, 08 Sep 2011I have this optimus pad so far very satisfied. And very recommended But usb on the go is... moreUSB OTG is an honeycomb 3.1 feature. This device runs on honeycomb 3.0. A few websites report that an update to 3.1 is now available. Can someone with the tablet confirm this? That would allow the USB OTG
I have this optimus pad so far very satisfied.
And very recommended
But usb on the go is not functional any body n
Know how to make it works?