can sumone assist me to download a facebook chat apps for lg p525... i've been tryin for days bt im not gettin tru... please help me..
Please I cannot add my E-mail account 0n G-mail on the LG P525 ... after i enter the acount name and password ( i am sure it is right) it says ( Log in failed ) please any solution for this .. thanks for help
How can I add " + " to my MESSAGE CENTER number?? I can't send a text message on one of my sims because the message center is incomplete. And I can't add the plus sign because signs and special characters are deactivated, I can only type numbers. Please help.
I've owned this phone for several months now and have been looking for a good dual-sim phone with high-end features. Unfortunately, it seems like the major manufacturers will be leaving dual-sim capabilities to feature phones and non-Android devices. There are some relatively cheap mobiles that do offer dual-sim on Android, but my friends who have used them mention that their screens lags substantially and the life expectancy of these brands is usually less than a year.
I wrote a previous review on this phone briefly mentioning that it wouldn't turn on at the store, so I was waiting a week for a replacement. I also used to own a Samsung B7722 which was stolen after a few months. So most of my comments will be based on a comparison of my experiences with these two devices.
- Good method of selecting which sim to use. Unlike the B7722, there is no button on the side of the phone which I have to remember to switch sims. Instead, there is a soft slide button that changes color for each sim to send a message or make a call
- No memory issues. The B7722 runs out of memory while using applications including their default browser.
- Camera seems slightly better which is strange considering that it is 2 megapixels compared to the B7722's 5MP. However, it does lack flash. On another hand, I wouldn't use either except for "emergency" situations.
- Smaller screen. The B7722 has more real-estate to work with so it's better for surfing (when using a different browser) However, a larger screen translates to a shorter battery life.
- Cannot add Apps to the menu items or shortcuts. All your Apps go into a "Games & apps" App, then you need to select "Applications" before using your downloads. Also, there are few games or apps that fit this phone's unique screen size - usually end up with cropping.
- No multi-tasking. As mentioned before, Both this and the B7722 are just feature phones (compared to smart phones).
- If you're looking for a high-end dual sim phone, the LG P525 seems to offer the best usability and reliability even if it may provide less features and functionality compared to Samsung's B7722 or other small brand Android devices.
It seems so many people are having problems with their LG P525, but mine has been working fine.
My LG-P525 ,just go off,with out any shock please can someboy tell me what do to make it working?if there is any download of program to make it work?
I wonder what kind of operating system has the LG P525, if Andriod or anyone like that. Thankfully
why i cant use my facebook on sns ? and what will happen if i will upgrade the software :)
plz .. how to switch between the dual sims ???
if am in sim1 how to move to sim2 ??
how to insert the sim? hahah its funny but yes we dont i dont know how to use iy..!
i got his model... but 4 days later it hung up then i change it anoher but same lg p525 six day it hung up again so i did bring to service center they say that this model has a thech prob,,, mainboard and other appz.... it suck.......
yes i've experienced the same problems...and also, it lags when browsing the gallery, it takes too long to access the memory card (files) for the first time...and this one's major, sometimes sim 1 sends even if i use sim2 and vice versa (ex. when i text using globe, the one that sends is sun and vice versa)...
FOR LG: need assistance on this, asap. TY! :)
This is the first time I use LG phone. The reason why I bought this phone is because it's dual sim and also has wifi. And it's touch screen is responsive enough with just pressing not too hard. I got this last 09/07/2011 so far, the problem I experienced about this phone is that it hangs when replying to a message and then another one comes in. Also,I can't find a way to turn off camera's shutter sound, when I try to set security code when device is locked "immediately" the settings will go back to "Never" when I unlock or use the phone. Meaning, I need to set security again to "Immediately" if I wanted to unlock the phone using a security code. I also can't find a way to use other apps that are not listed on the pre defined widgets. One more thing, I can't find any store that are selling jelly / leather case for this phone.
i had this phone it works fine but the only problem is i cant find any accessories for this phone like jelly case or anything..it sucks! can anyone tell me where to buy stuff for this phone manila area if possible..tnx!