San, 19 Nov 2017LG q6 if it is in the box screen guard provides or not? Pls rply meYes
no screenmirror or cast screen makes it a pathetic phone. no third party supported, its such a basic feature even 10k phone has it. such a rip off
jd pro, 03 Nov 2017plz help me does this phone has the same bootloop problem as lg g4 and other lg devices or is ... moreNo it hasnÂ’t. ItÂ’s a good phone for the price, very nice quality and looking premium in platinum blue color.
San, 19 Nov 2017LG q6 if it is in the box screen guard provides or not? Pls rply meCan I bay a LG q6 phone .tall me about this phone
I have faced only two issues.
1-- battery drain quickly
2-- it's getting heat with normally use
Overall it's very beautiful mob
Shashi, 07 Nov 2017Which colour looks good?? Black or Platinum?I saw the platinum Q6 in a retail shop and when I tried it out the phone really feels good in the hand. I recommend the platinum it looks great.
Shashi, 07 Nov 2017Which colour looks good?? Black or Platinum?Platinum, but I have a black one
I would buy if this phone has fingerprint scanner and bottom firing speaker, sadly this phone don't have. :(
Anonymous, 07 Nov 2017Does it support volte or video call VoLTE is present this phone.
most of the LG phone has VoLTE
Battery life is average. I hear you get ~ 5hrs of SOT with browsing, whatsapp, fb etc...with brightness about half settings.
One can do these to keep SOT better:
1. use black theme
2. dial *#546368#*700*# and turn off MLT/LDB service. Details - http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares/mlt.php
3. Go to Battery usage, check which apps draining most. If its Google Services, Playstore....you can restrict its app permissions...and so on for other not so needed apps.
I've been using this phone (LG Q6 3/32) for a month.
Pros: *Considering the budget price*
1. Great screen quality
2. Sleek and beautiful
3. Big "screen to body" ratio meaning narrow bezels
4. Works smoothly with no lags if used for daily regular usage but not for heavy gamers
5. Gorilla glass screen protection
6. Reasonable price for this level of quality
1. Really really poor quality of the plastic back cover which gets easily scratched by just sliding it on a smooth table!
2. Gets pretty hot (around 40C) after simple gaming or after using your phone's data internet for 20 mins.
3. No fingerprint scanning option.
4. Awkward position of the speaker which is on the back! Plus its quality is not that good.
5. Gets charged quite slowly.
And the battery consumption and camera are neither good nor bad just ok.
My opinion: Considering the budget price it's good enough.
Hope it was useful for you.