Anonymous, 07 Nov 2017Does it support volte or video call VoLTE is present this phone.
most of the LG phone has VoLTE
Battery life is average. I hear you get ~ 5hrs of SOT with browsing, whatsapp, fb etc...with brightness about half settings.
One can do these to keep SOT better:
1. use black theme
2. dial *#546368#*700*# and turn off MLT/LDB service. Details - http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares/mlt.php
3. Go to Battery usage, check which apps draining most. If its Google Services, Playstore....you can restrict its app permissions...and so on for other not so needed apps.
I've been using this phone (LG Q6 3/32) for a month.
Pros: *Considering the budget price*
1. Great screen quality
2. Sleek and beautiful
3. Big "screen to body" ratio meaning narrow bezels
4. Works smoothly with no lags if used for daily regular usage but not for heavy gamers
5. Gorilla glass screen protection
6. Reasonable price for this level of quality
1. Really really poor quality of the plastic back cover which gets easily scratched by just sliding it on a smooth table!
2. Gets pretty hot (around 40C) after simple gaming or after using your phone's data internet for 20 mins.
3. No fingerprint scanning option.
4. Awkward position of the speaker which is on the back! Plus its quality is not that good.
5. Gets charged quite slowly.
And the battery consumption and camera are neither good nor bad just ok.
My opinion: Considering the budget price it's good enough.
Hope it was useful for you.
AnonD-713607, 06 Nov 2017Hello guys, Please tell me about its: Camera Quality(f/2.2) Is it good or not?? ... moreA very good phone but front camera angle is very bad, you look 2 times fatter than you actually are..wide angle is pathetic
well, this is my opinion about this device. the processor is indeed not the best choice, and also the battery is not so good. drain quickly, only have mobile data on with 0% brightness, location off, no face unlock. and i cannot check for software updates, always say cant connect to server. so i hope LG will fix this issue regarding the battery drain.
Please tell me about its: Camera Quality(f/2.2) Is it good or not??
Any heating issues??
How is battery?
Display is amazing for gaming and watching movies... Its saturated and vivid too... Better display than Vivo and Oppo and even Samsung
AnonD-712857, 03 Nov 2017plz help me does this phone has the same bootloop problem as lg g4 and other lg devices or is ... moreno issues with this phone. reliable product. complies with Military standard for toughness
AnonD-712857, 03 Nov 2017plz help me does this phone has the same bootloop problem as lg g4 and other lg devices or is ... moreI'm using this phone for 2 months. No issues till now. I always use JBL bluetooth headset to hear songs. Perfect to buy.
plz help me does this phone has the same bootloop problem as lg g4 and other lg devices or is this device perfect to buy
My hand-on experience at the phone mall :
The rear camera is A class. Amazing !
The front camera is average at best
The display .....I didnt like it. The Glass is made of cheap material.