Vsalbot, 31 Dec 2015Really love the phone, but too big. For me... The bigger the better!
sending videos is the worst ever. everything is pixilated.
texting is also annoying if you need spell chk....theres is crazy spell chk
Vsalbot, 31 Dec 2015Really love the phone, but too big. My gf just bought this phone for me. The phone is a great, but it is too big for me. Will return it and get the LG G4!
The original bumper of this phonei is too expensive compare to aluminium bumper on ebay
s26, 30 Dec 2015hey john..is whatsapp working on v10?u frm india ryt?Yeah what's app is working but I can't able to unlock..what I have to do
NETBRAIN , 28 Dec 2015Where is yr location? My note 4 s WeChat and WhatsApp are working really well.
NETBRAIN , 28 Dec 2015Where is yr location? Vancouver, BC Canada
lg v10 user, 28 Dec 2015just put your phone on silent.Yaa that only the option just to put it silent btw Lg should put led notification options for v10..its will be awesome...
The Singapore variant of the V10 is going on sale on January 16th. It is supposed to cost 1,088 Singapore Dollars (about $770 USD or Â€700 Euro) and it is supposed to support LTE bands 1, 3, 7, 8, 38, and 40.
I wonder if this is the rumored LG-H960_Asia? I wonder when all the other rumored variants will come out, and what LTE frequencies they will support?
I just got the H962 model. Allow me to compare and contrast it to the H961N:
1.The H962 comes with a charger that has an American plug. The H961N comes with an asian plug and will require a special adapter if you use it in the United States. So the H962 has what you need to charge it right out of the box in the US.
2. The default language on the H962 is in english. The default language on the H961N is some asian language(probably Korean) and so when you boot the H961n up the first time the setup screen wont be in english.
3. The H962 is not tied to any phone carrier. And so it has absolutely zero carrier bloatware apps and it also has absolutely no carrier tramp stamp on it. The H961N is tied to a Korean carrier (LG's Uplus carrier) and so you will see the Uplus stamp on the back of the phone, you will also see it on the boot up screen, and you will see plenty of korean language Uplus bloatware apps that will take an hour to uninstall. The H962 is the pure clean carrier free version and only shows the LG logo on bootup and has the LG logo stamp on the back.
4. The H962 has an fm radio and comes with an fm Radio app installed on it. The H961N also has an fm radio with the radio app.
5. Both the H962 and H961n provide the same band support in the United States. Neither will support 4G in the US.
6. Both H962 and H961N have 64GB internal storage.
So with this, you can see that the H962 is the better variant to have over the H961n. NewEgg.com sells the H962 (they have it incorrectly listed as H961n, but it is actually H962). You can probably find the H962 at other online retailers as well.
AnonD-480205, 24 Dec 2015They are Doing you a Favor. Nothing But Problems with LG here in the states.. Do you have acce... morethe screen cracked in 3 weeks? Well maybe that's because you don't know how to take care of a phone. How about you just stay away from expensive phones, try one of those cheap plastic Android phones that are hard to break.