I just got the H962 model. Allow me to compare and contrast it to the H961N:
1.The H962 comes with a charger that has an American plug. The H961N comes with an asian plug and will require a special adapter if you use it in the United States. So the H962 has what you need to charge it right out of the box in the US.
2. The default language on the H962 is in english. The default language on the H961N is some asian language(probably Korean) and so when you boot the H961n up the first time the setup screen wont be in english.
3. The H962 is not tied to any phone carrier. And so it has absolutely zero carrier bloatware apps and it also has absolutely no carrier tramp stamp on it. The H961N is tied to a Korean carrier (LG's Uplus carrier) and so you will see the Uplus stamp on the back of the phone, you will also see it on the boot up screen, and you will see plenty of korean language Uplus bloatware apps that will take an hour to uninstall. The H962 is the pure clean carrier free version and only shows the LG logo on bootup and has the LG logo stamp on the back.
4. The H962 has an fm radio and comes with an fm Radio app installed on it. The H961N also has an fm radio with the radio app.
5. Both the H962 and H961n provide the same band support in the United States. Neither will support 4G in the US.
6. Both H962 and H961N have 64GB internal storage.
So with this, you can see that the H962 is the better variant to have over the H961n. NewEgg.com sells the H962 (they have it incorrectly listed as H961n, but it is actually H962). You can probably find the H962 at other online retailers as well.
AnonD-480205, 24 Dec 2015They are Doing you a Favor. Nothing But Problems with LG here in the states.. Do you have acce... morethe screen cracked in 3 weeks? Well maybe that's because you don't know how to take care of a phone. How about you just stay away from expensive phones, try one of those cheap plastic Android phones that are hard to break.
Got mine today h961n..but how to turn off the camera sound.i dont find any option on camera apps......seriously i still love my g2...
Any LG V10 Expert, please help! Please tell me why the V10 cannot support WeChat and WhatsApp!? They don't work with my data plan! Wifi is ok.
AnonD-463876, 27 Dec 2015Guess that military grade certification didn't do much to prevent any damages lol Lmao you got jokes
Great phone， very weak battery. Waiting for zerolemon to release the 9000mah battery.
AnonD-480205, 24 Dec 2015They are Doing you a Favor. Nothing But Problems with LG here in the states.. Do you have acce... moreGuess that military grade certification didn't do much to prevent any damages lol
Hi Guys, my LG V10 's WeChat and WhatsApp doesn't enable with my phone's data plan but they are working under wifi.
Please help, thanks!
Guys i am from india today my brother got lg v10 H900 version.I can't able to unlock this phone ...how to unlock this phone???
AnonD-480205, 24 Dec 2015They are Doing you a Favor. Nothing But Problems with LG here in the states.. Do you have acce... morefor someone like you, it is best that you do not have in general the phone. when they do not understand keep a phone,
They are Doing you a Favor. Nothing But Problems with LG here in the states.. Do you have access to the Priv? Im gonna end up selling my phone and Getting that. That is how bad this phone is. It was 3 weeks before I cracked the screen.. which is fishy. I have had Samsungs for the last 6 years.. and I dropped them Quite a few times, but after 3 weeks with the V10 It fell once ..out of my pocket about 34 inches off the ground... and it was cracked. Get a Pirv. Seriously.
Hi i got my lgv10 from Hong Kong it's working fine but some apps have a problem to work it's show me "wrong server '' how can I change software to Europe or UK? Please let me know on my email Batman030182@gmail.com big thanks guys