I'm 95% sure I'm getting the V10. The other 5% wants to hold onto my Optimus G until LG releases a phone with their G pen in tow. This Optimus G E970 is still an awesome phone.
xz, 29 Oct 2015192g!!! this is too much weightThis is a certified shock-resistant (MIL-STD-810G) phone with a steel frame (not aluminum) that's where the extra weight comes from ;)
xz, 29 Oct 2015192g!!!
this is too much weightLogically yes its heavy bcause of steel build
But not logic with iphone 6s plus which weight the same..
AnonD-337419, 29 Oct 2015It's the truth why just u can't Google out or find it out practically Just Google out, nice words to escape ,bkz you don't have proof to prove your nonsense
Just love the v10 specs all but the battery life! big fan of LG v10 but i hate that fact that they are not improving on the battery life. i would buy the lg v10 but 3000mah battery, no sir. Lg you need to take a page from the BLU ENERGY and BLU ENERGY X PLUS. If BLU can put a 5000mah battery in a 5 inch phone and a 4000mah IN A 5.5 inch phone , why cant yall put at least a 4500mah in the v10? Come on Lg. new features every year but same size battery or lesser. Why the LG G4 and the V10 sharing the same battery size? For the size of this phone am sure a 4000+ mah battery can fit in there! Please please please give your loyal fans battery life better than past phones and other brands. i think BLU is doing a better job in the battery department than you are. ( Upset LG LOVER )
LG Mobile's quarterly results spell revenue decline and a gloomy outlook for profitability.
I bag LG to make next flagship with similar design as LG G2, and top notch specs, please. At the same time LG could release a phablet, but not larger than G4....i am 100% sure they would beat their sales records.
Run, 29 Oct 2015What is this secondary screen in v10 could someone please explain.above the main screen there it is; was placed instead of the regular notification on the top of every regular smarphone. Basically is a led or LCD screen when icons of un read info are place. Innovative, but rather unnecessary
Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015okay, I'm getting this phone.... my question is : what are the model numbers and variations ... moreAt&t customers be aware of the 4G LTE bands. I planned on buying this gadget.. But I realized that band 17 is missing..meaning that depends on where you live you won't get LTE signal at all..advantage to T-Mobile customers.. I will wait for Sony experia z5 premium instead
620 Euros is an absolute insane price for a phone, no matter how premium it is. No wonder that this phone struggles in the eastern market, with a price tag like this.
DAC Chipset : ESS SABRE ES9018C2M 1개
Amplifier : ESS SABRE 9602C
Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015 funny to see people jealous of 4g memoryActually when s::::::::p got the 4GB ram then these trolls will colled it an inovetion
AnonD-337419, 28 Oct 2015Non removable batteries have low discharge rates and occupies less space. So the phone to be s... moreRubbish and nonsense where did you read all that stuff are you from Mars did you have any link or site to prove that or just baffling bkz you know nothing
Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015...This isn't even a Sony phone.Did you know what I commented for! !!!!!?