I own an LG V30+, bought it 2nd. Somehow I found several things that disturb me.
1. I can’t find out on how to turn on the vibration in this phone,
2. Several pictures / photos that I downloaded from social media such as Facebook or WhatsApp, somehow they are deleted automatically after several days.
3. Then the Hi-fi Quad DAC, when I turn it on, there is no sound comes out at all. However, when I turn it off, the sound comes out fine.
Is there anyone who experience the same? By the way, my phone is using Android 8.0.
FakirMehmet, 24 Jul 2020Which better optimize and stabil performance on this phone? Android 8 or 9 ?Update to Android 9, eyes closed. I own a pair of LG V30+, and I am extremely happy after updating both.
Does this phone even still receive security patches? LG is terrible at updates I hear all the time
Try battery saver mode, it might help. (It is possible that your battery is failing and may need replacement.)
FakirMehmet, 24 Jul 2020 Which android version do you think is best on this phone?Since performance is a concern for you and, it is essentially nullified by the minimal impact updating the OS will have, I recommend considering the added security that Pie offers over Oreo.
DangItDave, 24 Jul 2020You do realise that this phone is now right at 2 years old, right?Correction: 3 years old.
FakirMehmet, 24 Jul 2020 Which android version do you think is best on this phone?I had minimally better performance running 3DMark under Android 8; (I've since upgraded to Android 9 (Pie.) It's an excellent phone and, my only complaint is that it won't get Android 10.
RishiGuru, 09 Jul 2020Been using Android Pie on my LG V30+ for the last 10 months. Never had any issues with chargin... moreWhich better optimize and stabil performance on this phone? Android 8 or 9 ?
My Lg V30 works just fine after the update. It roughly about an hour 30 mins to charge from 0 to 100.
Anyone think the Auto camera is crap on this phone?
It can probably take some nice shots in peak sunlight but everything else is a noisy mess.
Hi I have been using my lg v30 (v300L, pie) since last year without any issues. But since 3 days back, my phone has been getting unnecessarily very hot-up to about 50°c and the battery draining rapidly even when not in use. I have tried all the possible ways to fixed this. I have uninstalled recent apps, have restarted in safe mode, and have even restored factory settings. But all proved abortive. I have flashed stocked firmware and i am still having the same issue.
Can anyone tell me how can I find online store selling lg V30 dual sim with b&o headphone . Thanks
Phishbone , 08 Jul 2020After upgrading my lg v30 to android 9, it 5 hours and some minutes to get a full charge. Is a... moreChange the data cable .. or might be you jlhave to change the charging port
Phishbone , 08 Jul 2020After upgrading my lg v30 to android 9, it 5 hours and some minutes to get a full charge. Is a... moreI suspect it can be due to the following reasons:
1) Debris in your charging jack area
2) Your USB cable is gone
3) Problem with the charger
If none of these is creating issues then there is some hardware failure and your got to visit LG service centre. But do that after trying a hard reset.
Now to help you with the above points:
1) If the issue is debris, put little nail polish remover/ spirit in the charging jack and clean it with a very thin cloth without giving pressure to the jack. Idea is to clean the jack circuitry.
2) For cable issues, try to clean the jacks of the cable by dipping in the liquids mentioned above, if it doesn't work, get a good high transfer rate cable which supports Quick Charge. Don't settle for the marketing gimmick of high transfer rate cable(they aren't) or cheaper price ones.
With my experience these brand cables are good:
3) For the charger issues, I highly doubt they will fail cause they are the ones which survive while your mobile and cables die :) But still check it with some other mobile.
Phishbone , 08 Jul 2020After upgrading my lg v30 to android 9, it 5 hours and some minutes to get a full charge. Is a... moreBeen using Android Pie on my LG V30+ for the last 10 months. Never had any issues with charging speed. Charging speeds are identical on both Oreo & Pie.
Request to perform a hard factory reset on your phone. Plenty of videos available on YouTube.
After upgrading my lg v30 to android 9, it 5 hours and some minutes to get a full charge. Is anybody experiencing the same problem here? I seriously need your response. Thanks
RishiGuru, 30 Jun 2020LG V30 is a masterpiece when it comes to audio quality through headphone jack. The available h... moreYes i have V30 and the sound quality with my beyerdynamic 770 is fantastic, no need for dedicated music player or dap of any kind, if anyone want to use it just for listening to music I highly recommend this phone.