Anonymous, 09 Feb 2018Latest update to 256 gb same V30 950$ gimmick in MWC 2018, NO V40 or G7 launched. This the korean special edition of V30 only for korean market lg made only 500 unit and already sold out and the only different ceramic back, 6 gig of ram and 256gb of storage
Love the phone Hands Down. But SOOOOO Tired of WAITING For the Oreo Update..... Send it OUT Already. Pleeeaaassse. :\
Latest update to 256 gb same V30 950$ gimmick in MWC 2018, NO V40 or G7 launched.
pete 318, 08 Feb 2018all coments from this guy ar full of crap this person sounds like he has never had a V30 to ev... moreNope heÂ’s right LG delayed G7 and might be going to change the name or maybe V30 the last V serious thatÂ’s what I came to know even Galaxy S9 the la#t s line phone and Samsung going to change the name to X line same as iPhone X.
I don't know what you guys are moaning about the LG v30 is one of the best devices I've used... Ever
I've just sold my s8 and bought a morrocan blue version, wow, what a device. I don't honestly know why people buy the s8 over the LG apart from I guess LG don't market the phone like Samsung do the s8
The design, the military grade build quality, the cameras, the audio recording, the video recording, the audio playback through headphones are so much better than my s8
I don't feel like I lost anything but rather gained quite a bit by switching from the s8 to the v30, seriously if you are thinking about buying a new flagship phone then definitely consider the v30
LG you really need to learn how to sell and market these great phones, you have one of the best phones on the market but hardly anyone knows about it in the UK
Trillions, 08 Feb 2018Understand that it will be a repeat of V20, No OREO update in sight! LG wake up from drowsines... more8. FM Radio is available by download Next Radio app. The capability is present in all models, including US models.
9. User switching is crazy. A phone is not meant to be used like a desktop. Moot points. And Samsung would probably have the same battery drain.
10. Screen is amazingly good. Blue tint is not a major issue like many reviewers have made it out to be. Almost 90% Samsung phone screens have a yellow tint right from day 1.
11. Many other manufacturers are shifting to LG displays now (Apple, Google, Sony, Huawei, etc.). Screen issues will soon a matter of past as it is being handled by world's best OLED TV makers.
12. Updates are a problem for Sprint, Verizon and AT&T version only because they control what firmware is being released to the phone. Tmobile and rest of the world models are getting frequent updates and last update was rolled out in January.
No one wants to talk about the good points. Fast phone, smooth animations, amazing network connectivity, fantastic back camera, sound through headphone jacks. People should just stop rehashing some reviewers points and have their own after they have owned/used a device. You will always quote that a friend/colleague/relative had a problem. Typical symptoms of a troll (Specially from India).
Calli, 07 Feb 2018You can't customize icons just like in G6. I don't understand why they canceled this feature. ... more1. Icon custmization is very much possible with themes, custom launchers and icon packs, just like in G6. As a matter of fact, a lot of people have downloaded the Mark Benzce Pixel theme and happy to stay put with it.
2. My LG v30+ has fallen a few times from my hands to the room floor and other places. Not a scratch. It is sturdy.
3. Front Camera is decent if you disable skintone and lighting to 0. Now that Pixel camera is out for v30 for a long time, it further makes selfie-fiends happy.
4. Notification light, if anything, has made me run less to my phone. I can see all the notifications without touching my phone fine. I am happy to not see my S6 Edge notification light anymore.
5. AOD is not a battery killer. One of the most efficient AODs around.
6. Google Calendar is standard for all phones (except Samsung). It uses the same AccuWeather widget that Samsung uses.
7. For SMS, switch to Textra. It is awesome.
crazyboys.tp, 05 Feb 2018Guys any news about Oreo update?????? Or will this be a repeat of V20 again Understand that it will be a repeat of V20, No OREO update in sight! LG wake up from drowsiness in reality. Glass back shu'd be immediately discontinued, only for wireless charging, to Alluminium or Carbon Single Body Structure! V30+ is a shame 850$ Set but no availability in Blue or Lilac. Old leftovers Black and Silver, now V40 cancelation is Proof of LOS Failure in Mobility. Life's Good only in Home Appliances!
collateral, 12 Jan 2018Top Boss LG has openly said no need to launch new models, if and when consider would think. Pr... moreall coments from this guy ar full of crap this person sounds like he has never had a V30 to even use either a fan boy Apple or a Samsung snob.
i find my V30 is a good fit for me
Rakesh, 15 Jan 2018Mine is V30+ purchased in India. It doesn't show FM radio in apps. Don't know whether it is ok... moreDownload Next Radio from app stoe; it is free; then plug in your headphones; it works great
Huy Vo, 15 Jan 2018Is there anyone using LG V30+ canada (H933)? When i start up my phone, it show up V30 logo. Is... moreya i have a LG-H933; i live in Victoria BC and have it with Bell
When i power up i have a LG V30 and POWERED BY ANDROID screen pop up first
Jopps, 18 Jan 2018Hi guys, does LG V30 has face recognition unlock or iris scenner unlock? Thanksyes and it works very good almost every time
You can't customize icons just like in G6. I don't understand why they canceled this feature. Pointless.
Back glass panel very sensitive. Anytime can be broken when you drop from your hand.
Front camera truly crap for a flagship.
No notification led. Can't see if the phone charging or any msg comes. Have to use AOD which is battery killer. Very pointless.
Customization of display icons and resolution not good as much as samsung. Limited options.
Some built in app customization not good very limited just as calendar, weather etc.. You have to download third party app mostly.
Switching by users from the top killing battery very fast. You can't get back to main user account before a minute. Makes you wait. If you switch users around 10 times, kills %10 perc battery immediately. In this case i can't use dual whatsapp, line or any other apps cuz of fast battery drains.
Phone generally good but still not best..!
Why on Earth, LG so popular in Home Applications is a Thug in Mobiles. Just because it has Slow and Old Staff Outcome!
Rakesh, 05 Feb 2018Whether your phone has FM radio?By default no... But I heard there is an app to get the FM
Actually price has dropped to 750$ V30+ because it's too late to repent. Now uptil no Oreo even expected date, nor update to Jan 18. Never saw price period of selling at zenith. V40 is not expected on due date, even G7 is in jeopardy. LG failed supply chain!